Pintu and Madan

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sometime some relations other than blood and love relations become more important. That is the relation is shared by Pintu and Madan. I think Madan is such a best friend which pintu got. He is just not a lakuabaaz friend which was with pintu when he was rich but is with him when pintu has nothing to own. He gave not only shelter but understanding and support to pintu and wants him to excel. Today also he is there with Pintu. I think in Pintu will cherish this friendship for complete lifetime. 
Vo kehte haina Friend in need is friend indeed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I completely agree.

Also after reading what you wrote  I'm wondering what type of work his friend does. Just a thought.😃
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wowww Rachu Awosome topic . Thanks ki tune banaaya . I am lovingg Both of their bonding . Kitni Selfless aur lovely friendship batayi hai Pintu aur madan ki . Sach mein Dost aur Dosti ho toh aisi ho . today the way Pintu explains Madan was so sweet . And U r so rght , madan was not only with Pintu when he was rich but He gave pintu support then also when he is nothing . HATS OFF to their frendshp .

Main toh in dono ke bonding aur frendhsp ki bahut badiii pankhi ban chuki hun 😆
Angel vo to mujhe bhi nahi pata but kuch to karta hoga na
Moni agree yaar their friendshp is so good
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AngelDark

Yeah I completely agree.

Also after reading what you wrote  I'm wondering what type of work his friend does. Just a thought.😃

Angel,

I can only say that he too comes from a well-to do family which has all contacts and everything. Remember, Pinto called him to get insider information from Patna Examination Board office when Krishna went to Patna to her results rechecked. Madan was saying then, that his uncle retired from the top position...

I liked his name. Madan. Chun Chun ke naam diye sabko is show mein.

I guess, he is still completing his studies. He has a bachelor room and has all books and table.
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Angel,

I can only say that he too comes from a well-to do family which has all contacts and everything. Remember, Pinto called him to get insider information from Patna Examination Board office when Krishna went to Patna to her results rechecked. Madan was saying then, that his uncle retired from the top position...

I liked his name. Madan. Chun Chun ke naam diye sabko is show mein.

I guess, he is still completing his studies. He has a bachelor room and has all books and table.

Thanks for refreshing my mind.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Shri

I also think tht He 2 comes from well good family , he might not be rich as Pintu but he defo would be frm respected family
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Shri

I also think tht He 2 comes from well good family , he might not be rich as Pintu but he defo would be frm respected family

I agree as he is not very rich as Ganga had problem with the place where Pintu is gonna live and if he would be rich person then pintu aur vo kissi acche se ghar mein reh rahe hote na.