India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Pintu and Madan

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Sometime some relations other than blood and love relations become more important. That is the relation is shared by Pintu and Madan. I think Madan is such a best friend which pintu got. He is just not a lakuabaaz friend which was with pintu when he was rich but is with him when pintu has nothing to own. He gave not only shelter but understanding and support to pintu and wants him to excel. Today also he is there with Pintu. I think in Pintu will cherish this friendship for complete lifetime. 
Vo kehte haina Friend in need is friend indeed.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchrealitytvAngeloScuro0-SD-0-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Yeah I completely agree.

Also after reading what you wrote  I'm wondering what type of work his friend does. Just a thought.Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchrealitytv-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshukDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Wowww Rachu Awosome topic . Thanks ki tune banaaya . I am lovingg Both of their bonding . Kitni Selfless aur lovely friendship batayi hai Pintu aur madan ki . Sach mein Dost aur Dosti ho toh aisi ho . today the way Pintu explains Madan was so sweet . And U r so rght , madan was not only with Pintu when he was rich but He gave pintu support then also when he is nothing . HATS OFF to their frendshp .

Main toh in dono ke bonding aur frendhsp ki bahut badiii pankhi ban chuki hun LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchrealitytvAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Angel vo to mujhe bhi nahi pata but kuch to karta hoga na
Moni agree yaar their friendshp is so good

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

Yeah I completely agree.

Also after reading what you wrote  I'm wondering what type of work his friend does. Just a thought.Big smile

Angel,

I can only say that he too comes from a well-to do family which has all contacts and everything. Remember, Pinto called him to get insider information from Patna Examination Board office when Krishna went to Patna to her results rechecked. Madan was saying then, that his uncle retired from the top position...

I liked his name. Madan. Chun Chun ke naam diye sabko is show mein.

I guess, he is still completing his studies. He has a bachelor room and has all books and table.

Edited by shridevigaddam - 11 April 2012 at 12:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

Originally posted by AngelDark

Yeah I completely agree.

Angel,

I can only say that he too comes from a well-to do family which has all contacts and everything. Remember, Pinto called him to get insider information from Patna Examination Board office when Krishna went to Patna to her results rechecked. Madan was saying then, that his uncle retired from the top position...

I liked his name. Madan. Chun Chun ke naam diye sabko is show mein.

I guess, he is still completing his studies. He has a bachelor room and has all books and table.

Thanks for refreshing my mind.

0-SD-0-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
@Shri

I also think tht He 2 comes from well good family , he might not be rich as Pintu but he defo would be frm respected family

AngeloScuro0-SD-0-SilverDragon-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

@Shri

I also think tht He 2 comes from well good family , he might not be rich as Pintu but he defo would be frm respected family
I agree as he is not very rich as Ganga had problem with the place where Pintu is gonna live and if he would be rich person then pintu aur vo kissi acche se ghar mein reh rahe hote na.

AngeloScuro-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index