Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A sincere request to audience of IPKKND? (Page 7)

anshi-raizada Senior Member
anshi-raizada
anshi-raizada

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
i actually liked todays episode...
yes mabye not as much as i liked other but atleast it was not sad..
LOL the tikka Khushi applyed to Arnavvv
too funnnyy
but cute!!!
xxx
Just Miss B...bitt annoying but okkk thennn
:)
xxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monu786-JollyJabeen-

Sarun_4ever Goldie
Sarun_4ever
Sarun_4ever

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Agree, Sarun portray Arshi beautifully.  i watch the show coz of them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rita.C

Originally posted by CHIKA784

I was ok about the epi because my expectations are low but as a viewer who loved this serial I do have a right to criticize. Finally if I criticise, it is rarely the work of B and S - rather the work of the team behind them... the script can make or break and right now its breaking... the leads and to be honest all the actors,  continue to be brilliant and make magic out of crap.

LOL, What didn't you like about the episode though? : )

Im just trying to see it from your perspective

Chika
first of all, thanks for not jumping on my throat for disagreeing with you and actually engaging in a discussion with me. Its such a refreshing change from the usual / average forum behavior ! 

nuff said... anyway, I actually enjoyed the last two episodes, except for the fact that I do feel that the leads have started being public about their disagreements,(she calling him dhokebaaz to the organisers of the fancy dress, he doing something similar etc..) a sad change from the earlier era where they would do the most terrible things to each other but always in private, and therefore extremely romantic) 
the premise of this show for me was that it was a love story unlike multiple other serials which are focused on the protogonists journey through life or a a phase in one's life (SNS is about a young orphan girls journey through marriage, overcoming her pains through silent dignity, DABH is about a woman's determination to reach her life's goals despite her hurdles, YRKKH is about changes in one's life in arranged marriages - none of them are really love stories). Hence to me, the problem with the story right now is that it is anything but a love story. in an effort to keep the serial on air somehow, the CV s have diluted the story to stretch it to a point where it is losing its essence.

what I miss - I want to hear the leads thinking.. I want to see them reflecting on the momentous changes happening in their life. I love Khushi and Arnav's itneraction still and their responses to each other but I want them to also reflect, and show us what they feel and how they feel. I want more meaningful conversations between other characters and them - more of Babuji and Garima, Payal and Khushi, Akash and Payal, Arnav and Anjali, Naani and Anjali to progress the story - here are the leads married, why not show more conversation and reflection on this momentous issue. 

Some gravity along with comedy would be good. the script needs to be tighter.. but heck, I will take what I can get since this is the only indian serial i watch anyway. 

Firstly thank you so much for clearing that up, Finally i understand from someone else's perspective whats going on in there mind!

Ahhh thats true aswell, I liked the episode today but i did find it kind of weird how Khushi entered the office, actually silly but i guess this is what she wants, she's doing it on purpose to annoy Arnav and thats whats happening.

Hopefully tomarrow we'll see some reflection from both the leads as Arnav has fainted!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rita.C

Angad_Diwani Goldie
Angad_Diwani
Angad_Diwani

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

I do feel that the leads have started being public about their disagreements,(she calling him dhokebaaz to the organisers of the fancy dress, he doing something similar etc..) a sad change from the earlier era where they would do the most terrible things to each other but always in private, and therefore extremely romantic)  ---------------------

-------------what I miss - I want to hear the leads thinking.. I want to see them reflecting on the momentous changes happening in their life. I love Khushi and Arnav's itneraction still and their responses to each other but I want them to also reflect, and show us what they feel and how they feel.  

Thank u for voicing what I was feeling ... 100% bang on ... enuf of childish antics swami this and swami that and airing of dirty laundry in public ... if they do what 99.9999% rest of the couples do then wheres that special feeling that IPK is famous for...Clap  for understanding that when I say I miss dis ... I am criticizing the CVs lack of continuity and story line and not SARUNS hardwork...

Go to top