Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...manal... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
You are so right !
Finally someone to say something so nice !!!
They work very very hard to entertain us for 20 minutes for five days every week !!!!
Therefore, we must definitely appreciate their work !!!!
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Do people realize that it takes a lot more hard work and talent to enact comedy scenes? You have to have great comic timing... which takes a lot of hard work in acting. Sometimes I feel that comedy is more difficult to direct/enact than emotional crying scenes.

I appreciate all the comedy that IPKKND shows. They really make us laugh!! Yesterday's episode... I couldn't hear half the dialogues because my husband was laughing so much at the Arhi comedy... and he is not even a big fan/follower of the show like me! We should enjoy their comedy... it is really well done!!
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm true yar!
sarun are giving their best,hope cvs give some attention to ARHI now! 
_HealeR_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
It was not so bad anyway 😕 I enjoyed a lot 😆
Shai thumbnail
No one is calling Barun and Sanaya's acting crap. Its the storyline they are showing is being called crap.

Irritating him at home is one thing.. but taking it to his workplace, where is a boss and has to maintain a certain level is authority and decorum, is complete rubbish. Even peon would have some sense before crashing into a business meeting.
Aasha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: seriallover17

You are so right !
Finally someone to say something so nice !!!
They work very very hard to entertain us for 20 minutes for five days every week !!!!
Therefore, we must definitely appreciate their work !!!!

The point is not about not appreciating their work..its only that being such good actors the Creatives need to improve on the scripts and the way the story seems to be heading towards...it should 'nt happen that all the hard work and effort put to gain the credibility of showing a nice , well written story...go towards dumps because of so called fillers and ruin the popularity, irrespective how good or popular the actors are...😲
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
as far as i am aware no one will criticise barun or sanaya's acting...and why shud they?? sarun are doing wat they are told...and they are doing it really well!!
but we can not neglect the fact that the storyline at the moment is indeed quite OTT. i understand that a lot of hardwork is going into this but the cvs need to move on and realize that this track is not going well with their audience, because we ipkknd fans know that they are capable of doing much better
Edited by -Ammie- - 12 years ago
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
exactly i was gng to start a thread on the same thing ..
actually bashers just cant stop bashing ..i personally call it as BASHERMANIA ... cuz i find it as a mental weakness .. 

this is a soap drama ..so it has fillers ,comedy , intense moments etc ... 

when they show us comedy they bash 
intense f8s they bash 
romance they bash 
 i donno when or where they r gonna stop bashing ..

not only that those bashers shud probably understand the fact that how cvs work hard to keep up with the fillers until ipl is over .. 

instead of appreciating wat they r dng fr us they jst keep on bashin and bashing 

well i loved today's epi ... its funny .. and fr the 1st time i saw arnav in a nonofficial way in the office dng a meeting ...i kinda laughed my ass off abt it :D :D 
Riima_Azraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heey you made a really good point...just wanted to say I don't think ppl actually bash SaRun, its the story that they have a problem with... anyway ppl are entitled to their opinion right?? 

kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the post... really they are working hard, need commensurate appreciation...  i loved the episode... and i love them... and the tika scene was just awesome...