Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
yes i agree.
They work soo hard for each episode.

asumi thumbnail
absolutely!!!

they are adorable!! :) the kid too and every thing!
Zzabi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I didn't like the episode and I didn't like the butchering of Khushi's character. That has NOTHING to do with Barun and Sanaya. If anything if it wasn't for their great acting and chemistry I would have quit the show a month ago. As a person who loved the show and stayed up at night and even joined a forum to discuss it I will criticise anything I think is crap that is being put forward by the CVs. It's a discussion forum and it is a bit tiring that people can't seem to seperate criticism of script/story to criticism of barun and sanaya as actors. I don't recall coming across a single post ever that says that sanaya and barun are crappy actors. I doubt half the people who hate the current tracks and storylines would still be here if those two weren't the main leads. 
gees thumbnail
Agree wid u ...well said!!!!!!!!
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I so agree.. If u guys cant appreciate them, please dont demotivate them.. They really work hard for the show.. 
Summer_Rain thumbnail
agree with u.the episode was good.mostly the tika scene it was magical.loved it...ya seriously they work too hard on it and after the epi we all end up with pointing out the negative points...its an drama so it would move in the story slowly so we gyes should have patience...and enjoy the episodes...seriously it was an good one...mostly the tika one it was superb...khushi was as usually.ab usse nayi friend milne wali hei.Ms.B...arnav ya white magic is back but this time the shirt was of akash.and also akash payal moment was also good..episode itna bi kharab nahi tha...
LuvBarunSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Well said 👏 a much needed post 👍🏼Edited by Barun-sanaya - 12 years ago
shagun_sarun thumbnail
absolutely...sarun work hard n i personally feel that they should be appreciated, so a good episode but with the best arhi tikka scene😳
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
todays epi rocked by showing the tikka scene.loved the scene
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agree 👍🏼
They really work very hard to entertain us 👏
I love IPKKND in anyway🤗