India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ashu-Bade Baba : Jab THEY Met (Page 4)

aarch Goldie
aarch
aarch

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Thank you Tanu... I literally said Ganapati Bappa Moraya before log in to forum.. sigh... so much relieved...

Ashu-Baba scene looks beautiful. From that one snap we are able to see the intensity. Gosh... what an acting by both. It will be a treat to watch. After ages I feel like watching episode online ASAP..

Ashu said NO to Mallu is a surprise. CVs Clap thanks for showing Ashu this strong.
Though my saitan mind has started predicting some negative tracks, I am not going to concentrate on that right now. Today I really want to enjoy Ashu's happiness. He deserves it bigtime.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1ronnie85AMBIKA2561979Armu4evaAbhiAniachieverSwastikAshNiaardhan

mohinee Goldie
mohinee
mohinee

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Lovely episode and thanks for the awesome update Tanu.Smile I was so scared that I only started watching once I got an all clear from you regarding Mallu's proposal.Smile

Sharad was looking awesome while emoting the scenes when he saw Baba for the first time.

The precap makes me hate Nidhi's baba. Selfish man!!! AngryAngryWho is asking him for his forgiveness. The man does not deserve any apology from Bade baba.
First he ran away with the poor guy's daughter and now he is doing the same with his own daughter and does not even repent. He should thank Babe baba for giving proper teaching to Ashu that he did not run away with Nidhi the same way as he ran away with Nidhi's mom.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993zoumajsd1ronnie85anurtiAMBIKA2561979Armu4evaaarchAbhiAniachieverwavesKrrish4YouSwastikAshNiaardhan

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
just one word for todays episode... awesome

aloknathji and sharad were brilliant today and excelled in the reunion of a father and son

after a long time got to see a satisfying well executed episode

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993jsd1Armu4evaachieverKrrish4YouSwastikAshNiaardhan

chumki... IF-Dazzler
chumki...
chumki...

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
 " alli re alli re holi ali re ali re holi ali mastano ki toli  pyaar dil me liye..."

aaj yeh gane ki dil ker raha hai, aaj ke epi pe SK/AN/KK  ke bare me kuch na hi kaha jaee to behtar hai, kyon ki jo performance unhone aaj di hai  woh labzi me bayan nahi ki ja sakti... woh sirf mehsoosh karne ke liye the... aur ehshash ko labzo me bayan nahi ki ja sakti... aaj bahut dino baad  nidhi ke anshu dil ko choo rahe the... is se jyada hum sayed haq bhi nahi rekhte  in teeno ke  bare me kehne ke liye...

hum ne humesha se kaha tha, ki ashu kabhi haan nahi kahega, aaj woh baat phir se sabit ho gayee... waise malliqa ko ghar gift karke itni taqlif ho rahi hai to woh wapas mang sakti hai... kyon ki jaisa ashu ne  baba se kaha" aap se barhkar mere liye kuch bhi nahi hai"... aur haan "ashutosh" nidhi ke liye kya hai aaj nidhi  ne sabit kiya jub us ne maneger se  yeh kehte kehte ruk gayee"mere nana" aur kaha dr ashutosh ke baba" ashu ki hur khusi nidhi ke liye uski jaan se barhkar hai aur nidhi ne kaha bhi to tha ki ashu uski jaan hai... us taxi driver se ji me baithe ke ashu(mb) delhi se lucknow laut rahe theWink

waise col verma kis baat se gussa hai... galati unhone ki thi dr, mathur ne nahi, bhaga ker woh dr mathur ki beti ko le gayee the... jub apni beti ki baat ayee to unhe age factor nazar aa gaya...apne baap hone ka haq jata diya... lekin dr mathur ke  bare  kya khayal tha unka, tab un me kyon baap nazar nahi aaya?

aaj ek baat samajh aa gayee... he was alway's selfish... woh  khud nahi reh pa rahe the apne pyaar ke bina to bhag ke shadi ker li bina larki ke baap ke bare me soche, aur ab jub apni bari aayee to samajh ke naam pe nidhi ko mana ker diya... wah col sahab wah"  aap to per ka bhi khate hai aur jamin pe pare hue ko bhi nahi chorrte...
 sirf ek baat ajeeb lagi... heraman kaka  ka expression... jitna khus unhe hona chahiye tha, utne dikhayee nahi... sayed stunned ho gayee honge!Smile

aaj  aur kuch likhne ya kehne ke liye raha nahi... sirf ek bara sa "thank you" tanu ke liye, humesha ki tarah

Edited by chumki... - 11 April 2012 at 10:15am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1Armu4evaaarchmohineeAbhiAniachieverSwastikAshNiaardhan

waves IF-Rockerz
waves
waves

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for a quick update.

Missed the Baba-Beta reU because of Cell Phone 2. Can't blame people for calling out of concern over nature's fury, right?
Talking of fury, loved Ashu's 'instant noodles NO' and Mallu spluttering and bubbling a Masala AngryRed with fury.

Ashu sent one Rainy out and lo behold!!
one more appearsThunderstorms

He thinks Ummm I am going to run of towels Towel at this rate. His expression when the Bell emoticon rang was...  "Oh!! She's back
But when he saw a dripping Nidhi, he thought, here's some one who can say Marry Me 1and I would say Yes

Edited by waves - 11 April 2012 at 10:02am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1dkfanAMBIKA2561979ronnie85Armu4evaSHIKHA19sparkleaminamohineeAbhiAniaarchi5hyKrrish4Youshobha21SwastikAshNiaardhan

aarch Goldie
aarch
aarch

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waves

Thanks for a quick update.

Missed the Baba-Beta reU because of Cell Phone 2. Can't blame people for calling out of concern over nature's fury, right?
Talking of fury, loved Ashu's 'instant noodles NO' and Mallu spluttering and bubbling a Masala AngryRed with fury.

Ashu sent one Rainy out and lo behold!!
one more appearsThunderstorms

He thinks Ummm I am going to run of towels Towel at this rate. His expression when the Bell emoticon rang was...  "Oh!! She's back
But when he saw a dripping Nidhi, he thought, here's some one who can say Marry Me 1and I would say Yes

Awww... sooo cute... especially last part...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evawavesSwastikAshNiaardhan

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged

superb Episode after a longg Time...

Ashu baba milan was Awesome..

AN ji and SK Were fabulous Today...

waiting for Tmrw...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1Armu4evaSwastikAshNiaardhan

AMBIKA2561979 Senior Member
AMBIKA2561979
AMBIKA2561979

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
SUPERB episode...DesiSmileys.comthe most TOUCHING MOMENT of the episode was Nidhi by Ashuz side n facing BB...DesiSmileys.comn Ashu seeing his Babaz face in the mirror...DesiSmileys.comSK's expressions were mind blowing...DesiSmileys.comAL n KK were too good...DesiSmileys.comAnd a very big "NO"  to Mallu by Ashu was the SHOW STEALER...DesiSmileys.com  the Precap was a real mood spoiler...DesiSmileys.comi think Nidhi can put a board outside her houz that "EXCELLENT TRAINING GIVEN ON HOW TO CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER FROM  POSITIVE TO NEGATIVE "...DesiSmileys.comOh God plz give Nidhi the strength to fight with all the villians inside..(Baba,DB,Rohan) and outside her house(Mallu,Sue,Aditya)...DesiSmileys.com

Edited by AMBIKA2561979 - 11 April 2012 at 10:12am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1dkfanronnie85Armu4evasparkleaminamohineeAbhiAniachieverKrrish4Youwavesshobha21SwastikAshNiaardhan

Go to top