Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanillaflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wonderful post. Am sure it's one of the best episodes of the show. Hats off for sure. Wonderful dialogues. Simple yet so emotional!!!
anurti thumbnail
Tfs Tanu, as I missed the episode 8.30 to 8.45 time was very long . As I was waiting fot ur update . Thanks yaar , will watch at 11. I watched the precap. Takloo baba angry with BB. what a double standard man. He's angry with his FIL because he didn't accept them, on the other side doing the same mistake. Wow. btw How did Ashu reached there? Happy for "NO" by Ashu to Mallu Chudail. Edited by anurti - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: devvivek

didi pls upload sum pics 4 me pls pls pls

i dun take caps dear 😳
Armu4eva thumbnail
Man the scene of Ashu-BB walking towards each other .. all misty eyed and bg playing 'abhi' and Nidhis face being shown in reflections...gosh it was GORGEOUS 😍
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
bt pls take frm internet as im in hostel n dnt hv my laptop wid me otherwise i had nt beggd u 4 dis

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

i dun take caps dear 😳

anurti thumbnail

Man the scene of Ashu-BB walking towards each other .. all misty eyed and bg playing 'abhi' and Nidhis face being shown in reflections...gosh it was GORGEOUS 😍

Tanu, How did Ashu reach there? I think I won't be able to watch the repeat at 11.
shalini.malik72 thumbnail

it  was indeed I just can't get over it.Hope to get more of these full of ashni SK and KK rock.
ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update Tanu..

gosh.. havnt seen it yet... bt aftr reading ur update it seems today's epi wil be counted as one of the best epi of KTLK's history.. 👍🏼

so its a BIG NO frm Ashutosh to Mallika.. thank god!!  😃

so happy for ashu baba reunion..
nw its time for AshNi re-union.. 😳

excited to see when n how wil nidhi discover dat BB is also her Nana..

bsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anurti

Tanu, How did Ashu reach there? I think I won't be able to watch the repeat at 11.

Nidhi went to Ashu's house to get him
heydoc27 thumbnail
oh god thnk u ji 4 d update..:):)waitin 4 d clock to strike eleven!!:):):)itne saare emoticons jo tapak rahe hai updates main toh baiting phor d real episode..:):)