Posted: 12 years ago

superb Episode after a longg Time...

Ashu baba milan was Awesome..

AN ji and SK Were fabulous Today...

waiting for Tmrw...

AMBIKA2561979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SUPERB episode...the most TOUCHING MOMENT of the episode was Nidhi by Ashuz side n facing BB...n Ashu seeing his Babaz face in the mirror...SK's expressions were mind blowing...AL n KK were too good...And a very big "NO"  to Mallu by Ashu was the SHOW STEALER...  the Precap was a real mood spoiler...i think Nidhi can put a board outside her houz that "EXCELLENT TRAINING GIVEN ON HOW TO CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER FROM  POSITIVE TO NEGATIVE "...Oh God plz give Nidhi the strength to fight with all the villians inside..(Baba,DB,Rohan) and outside her house(Mallu,Sue,Aditya)... Edited by AMBIKA2561979 - 12 years ago
mohinee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: waves

Thanks for a quick update.

Missed the Baba-Beta reU because of Cell Phone 2. Can't blame people for calling out of concern over nature's fury, right?
Talking of fury, loved Ashu's 'instant noodles NO' and Mallu spluttering and bubbling a Masala ๐Ÿ˜กRed with fury.

Ashu sent one Rainy out and lo behold!!
one more appearsThunderstorms

He thinks Ummm I am going to run of towels Towel at this rate. His expression when the  rang was...  "Oh!! She's back
But when he saw a dripping Nidhi, he thought, here's some one who can say Marry Me 1and I would say Yes

Hehe love your version of the update. Especially the part about running out of towels, I too thought about it but you have an amazing way of putting the entire story together  ๐Ÿ˜†

chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwastikAshNi

A very fantastic episode.
First time when Nidhi said"Aap apne Ashutosh se Milna Chahenge" i felt ke woh kaheti "Mere" ya "Humhare",chalo kamse kam Dr.Ashutosh ke jagah ekbar Ashutosh to kaha!
Accha hua Nidhi bhaag ke gayee,humhe Bheegi hui Nidhi ko dikhneka mauka mila๐Ÿ˜‰Iske liye to jaan kurban hai-jiske liye Ashu badal gaya,Rohan paagal ho gaya.
Ashu ne jo jawaab diya isse accha kuch ho nahin sakta.
Phir se Mallu-Sue_Adi.Aaj Mallu kuch jaada galad nahin kiya lekin Adi tune kab ushe bhoolneko liye kaha tha re ha๐Ÿ˜ฒ
BB-Ashu scenes were superb.The song was perfect.Nidhi's expression was awesome.Everything good.
I just felt Ashu should now return the house.Glad to see BB not obsessed with the house,at least it seems.Otherwise again baazi to Mallu๐Ÿคข
BB-Nidhi scenes as always worthy to watch.
Now i think BB would ask about Guddi that would lead to Nidhi.
Precap is good.I never wanted BB to solve all the problems.He should be the backsupport and cause of their re-union and then themselves can prove to Society or Nidhi's family that they are perfect for each other.
KK,SK,AN totally rocked the show.

yaar nidhi k e bare me zara socho to sahi๐Ÿ˜‰ hone wale sasur hai yaar kaise se apne sasur ke samne mere ashutosh keh deti๐Ÿ˜‰
dkfan thumbnail
Tanu - liked ur present, past & future description!๐Ÿ‘

Barsaat-Nite Bumper Bonanza for ashu:
opens the door, finds a lady outside ...all drippy-drop...but gets the shock of his life...
opens the door the next time, finds another lady...all drippy-drop...and gets the surprise of a lifetime๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

Barsaat-Nite Bumper Bonanza for hum log:
ashman darling, the hero that he's been for sumtime now, says NO,nothing doing... to Mallu rani!
and... ..well...aditya, the dumbo that he's always been, finally summons the courage to advice mallu to forget ashu...

To think...how we always were disappointed by nidhi's daktari (or the lack of it), her WONDER-DRUG seems to have worked wonders on BB's memories ...and...how...(thank you CVs...)

mohinee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Btw when Ashu says "Nidhi Tum" when he sees Nidhi outside his door, I could feel him thinking" Oh teri yeh kahan se aa gayi. I am so busted. Kahin isse yeh toh nahi pata chal gaya ki Mallu mujhe propose karne aayi thi. Aaj to mere poori class le legi"

Maybe its just me but he looked so guilty just like a kid caught with his hands inside a candy jar
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Sharad is so cute๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
super lovely post.. Tanu ji, ๐Ÿฅณ oye! Mallu ko muh todh jawab mil gaya dr.ashu se.. Main tumse shaadi nahi kar sakta mallu aunty tum budhi ho aur main aapne meri pyaari nidhi ko dhoka nahi deh sakta..:) wah! Ashu wah! Yehi umeed thi aapse hume..:) nidhi-bb voilin scene ws fab..:) than nidhi-ashu were totally fab..:) they looks so comfy with each other..:) ashu-baba emotional scene ws stand out..:) can't express in words.. So ws nidhi's emotional yet happy to reunite ashu-baba.. :) Mallu-sue-adi scene where they were going bantering on ashu ws typical type.. ) Precap: nidhi-ashu to hide bade baba truth frm family..:) Beautiful exceution & superbly acted episode.. A must must watch.. Don't miss..:) HI-5 to ashu for refusing mallu's proposal..:) nidhi tu bhaj gayi.. ashu ab sirf tera hai..:)
Armu4eva thumbnail
@All .. awesome post guys...indeed one of the most amazing epis ๐Ÿค—

@waves n ambika... SUPERB post girls.. very very creative .. ๐Ÿค—
AMBIKA2561979 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@All .. awesome post guys...indeed one of the most amazing epis ๐Ÿค—

@waves n ambika... SUPERB post girls.. very very creative .. ๐Ÿค—

anurti thumbnail