Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

..And the Butchering of ASR & KKG Continues! (Page 6)

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
 What difference does it make even if we  cry out loud. The creators will do whatever they deem fit for their show.
There are a lot of people who are happy with couple of cute scenes between Arhi & major screen space for Barun and rest of the component like good story telling, logical progression is not that important. With a basic  viewership thus ensured I presume the makers are happy with what they are dishing out currently. If it is  unpalatable for a certain section of the audience they can live with it. 

They know people like us who crib will still watch it  on the net even if occasionally for Barun or Sanaya or both and keep a track of the story.Once the drama picks up  the vacillating viewers (the likes of me) will be back to lap it up.  They understand our psychology well.Hence they are  in safe grounds and our screens will continue to show such episodes till the PH and SP decide otherwise. Till then happy or crappy viewing depending on which side you are on.

Edited by sunshine99 - 11 April 2012 at 10:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zzabi-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Khushi was a sweet bubbly dignified young woman.  She has been reduced to a vindictive prankster.  And ASR shows up to work at a business meeting without a tie and his entire family lets him walk out without food.

I think the 9 year old showed more class today.

This is a shell of the show it once was.  Feel so bad for the cast that poured their hearts into it.

same here...It makes me wonder if Shaym ever tries to harm her, will she stop him by displaying some OTT behavior as well? ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

Haz78 Goldie
Haz78
Haz78

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
my life will be over when this drama finishes... I PRAY TO GOD THAT IT NEVER HAPPENS.

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Jojo..

all set to go and hit my head on the wall for staying up to catch this episode. i should be asleep. 1:34AM Stern Smile

it so wasnt worth staying up today!
-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zzabi-MeMyselfI

Zzabi Senior Member
Zzabi
Zzabi

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I'm still trying to work out how this current swami track started by Anjali talking about how Arnav needed love etc.. Anjali was very sincere in trying to explain Arnav to Khushi and Khushi turned it all into a joke. I didn't expect Khushi to try to be a great wife ro anything as Arnav doesn't deserve that either but this current track is like mockign what Anjali said to her. And that makes me sad because why does Khushi give serious expressions when Anjali is talking to her and then turn around and act like this to get kicked out? Oh well.. logic fails me.

-MeMyselfI

Chasing_Shadows Groupbie
Chasing_Shadows
Chasing_Shadows

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged

I agree! You've said exactly what I am feeling right now. Today's epi made me cringe!! Especially the scene where she interrupted his meeting...and later when ASR dragged Khushi and yelled at her. I wanted to scream at Khushi and shake her and ask her wth is ur self respect dude!!! why are u acting like a stupid 5 year old??!!! I don't blame ASR to be pissed .. hell i was pissed off too!! I wanted her to give him the silent treatment... ignore him but nooo... Wacko

It makes no sense... there is a psycho living right next to her who loses no opportunity to molest her but the cvs are making khushi act like a dumb bimbo! I want to ask her dude why are u soo happy??? She's always sooo OOT sooo bubbly soo hyper soo happpyy ... and im like why??? LOL does she get off on pain or somethin?? its just soo senseless!!! I get it she's a very positive person and I love her for that like seriously.. I loved her during a few epis where she was annoying ASR but yaar this is not the time to be happy this is the time to save urself from 2 men who are trying to ruin ur life!!!!

I liked yesterdays episode it was still quite funny ... aaj to hadh hogayi.. I cringed through the entire epi.. and I hated how ASR told the family abt their fight!!! I want these things to be private between them!! I hate it when either of them humiliates the other in front of others... be it ASR making khushi do sit ups on the road or Khushi making a mockery out of him at his work place.. its not nice Cry

P.S Im sorry abt the long post but im just so pissed off!!!

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TeleFan

I felt embarassed watching her today. They have butchered them both. Love your point their fights were cute when it was private now it suck

lol..i couldnt make myself watch the office meeting scene..LOL

Go to top