A,B, K,P and TRPs will be out of 10!

WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Bhagwan! Yeh kya Ho raha hai!

Raizadas don't even know all the 26 alphabets. Mr A, Ms B, Mrs KKGSR, Mr S ( arre hamar snake!)

Is it any surprise then that the TRP has fallen even further????? An almost entire 15 mins dedicated to a 9 yr old? 

Arre, take full 20 mins and finish off the nonsense! Take 45 mins and end the MU! Now M & U is the CVs favourite alphabets!

Khushi was at her best though in her paltry 5 mins and we even got a Darn sweet Tikka-wala Rabba Ve thrown in! Absolutely loved the besotted look on Arnav's face when she bent his head and transferred her tikka to him! 😍

Now tomorrow hope the CVs don't make fun of all diabetics and the real life possibility of going into hypoglycemic shock and coma! 

If they do, I'll make a comma out of someone!!!!😡
Edited by Vsc94 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Crappy episode saved by the tikka scene that BS & SI made memorable.
WittyKitty thumbnail
Originally posted by: smitar

Crappy episode saved by the tikka scene that BS & SI made memorable.

Today's episode looked like as though the makers are literally clutching at straws to make each episode! Now they need a tantrumy 9 yr old to rescue ratings! 

If it weren't for the tikka scene, they'd have eggs,tomato ,potato and chappals flying at them!
mother thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
To me it was the worst episode of IPK so far.  For some reason I found it ugly.  They want to ride the whole episode on one few second tikka scene

sweetygirl28 thumbnail
i want to seriously know until when will BS and SI alone be the saving grace of IPKKND... *bangs head on the wall* after watching khushi's pati bhakti today :( it will out of top 10 this week if this continues
arnavnkushi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
cv's smell the house its burning save IPKKND...😭
Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I felt it is ok to take that much time to introduce a new character. They did use this much to introduce Lavanya & NK. Even in the other serials they do take that much time. Daily serials are not always about the leads, other characters should be given some time too... Otherwise how will we understand the complete story... Btw we did have Arhi scenes today & some good ones.. I liked it when Arnav told everyone during the breakfast that Kushi is calling him Swami & of course the tikka scene
IronyDied thumbnail
pls take a gun and shoot me :(( i really hate myself that i started watching this show.. i am so hooked now because of SaRun that after all this i am still waiting for tomorrow!!! :'( mai kya karoon!! from past three weeks i am just thinking ki next wekk things will be back to the track but!! kill me someone!! :'(
WittyKitty thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetygirl28

i want to seriously know until when will BS and SI alone be the saving grace of IPKKND... *bangs head on the wall* after watching khushi's pati bhakti today :( it will out of top 10 this week if this continues

@bold- I am doing the same thing...interspersed with "hit palm on forehead*!

It will go from top 10 to top 20! Never mind! CVs have faith people will hang around...but kab thak???? 
WittyKitty thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnavnkushi

cv's smell the house its burning save IPKKND...😭

Arre according to them,let the house burn...as long as their favorite crook Sanke lives with a slimy smile and a twitchy twitch! Leads be damned!😡