Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

   
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Tu hai to i'll alright <3 Hina Khan AT#4 (Page 92)

Mahi_Bhardwaj IF-Sizzlerz
Mahi_Bhardwaj
Mahi_Bhardwaj

Joined: 01 August 2011
Posts: 22386

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
where is my sexy biwiBlushingBlushing
humein uske saath romance karna haiHeartHeart

.Mohabbatein. IF-Stunnerz
.Mohabbatein.
.Mohabbatein.

Joined: 26 February 2012
Posts: 45573

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Avni--

Originally posted by rasmi24

Originally posted by --Avni--

Originally posted by rasmi24

Originally posted by --Avni--

Originally posted by rasmi24

Originally posted by --Avni--

Originally posted by rasmi24

hello

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Wink

Blushing
kaisa sharmana mujhseEmbarrassedLOL

Aap aankh marenge toh sharam aayegi hi na..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
LOL
ufff! aap bohot sharmati haiEmbarrassedDay Dreaming par jab aap sharmati hai toh aap kya lagti haiDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Hayyee..Yeh sunkar toh mujhe aur bhi sharam aa rahi hai...Blushing
aapke iss sharmane par toh mein fida hun HeartHeartDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi_Bhardwaj

.Mohabbatein. IF-Stunnerz
.Mohabbatein.
.Mohabbatein.

Joined: 26 February 2012
Posts: 45573

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinan.1fan_mahi

Originally posted by rasmi24

Originally posted by hinan.1fan_mahi

Originally posted by rasmi24

Originally posted by hinan.1fan_mahi

Originally posted by rasmi24

@ mahi tera papa kon hai???

mujh masoom ko nahi pataCryCryCry
ok hum teri madat karege papa ko dund ne meinBig smile

no thanks plzz
tum meri maate pe chance maarne ki soch rahe ho naROFL
jhootiAngryLOLLOL

mein jhooti nahi
app apni wali ke saath khush rahiye naaROFLROFLROFL
mere paas meri biwi haiEmbarrassed toh mujhe koi aur nahi chahiyeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi_Bhardwaj

_Amina_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Amina_
_Amina_

Joined: 06 August 2010
Posts: 14604

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Avni--

Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by hinan.1fan_mahi

Dhink ckikaDancingDancing dhink chika DancingDancing

yipeee... Dhinka chika... Dhinka chika...DancingDancing
but wat for mahi?ConfusedROFL


ROFL ROFL
Bcz she started her journey to find her dad..Dancing<div></div>

really??? wow... all the best mahi... hope u find one soon... i'll be waithing for ur wedding invitation ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi_Bhardwaj.Mohabbatein.

Mahi_Bhardwaj IF-Sizzlerz
Mahi_Bhardwaj
Mahi_Bhardwaj

Joined: 01 August 2011
Posts: 22386

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by hinan.1fan_mahi

Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by hinan.1fan_mahi

Dhink ckikaDancingDancing dhink chika DancingDancing

yipeee... Dhinka chika... Dhinka chika...DancingDancing
but wat for mahi?ConfusedROFL

AisiROFL

liar... i know there is somthing... come on come on quickly tell us ROFLROFL
btw r u the addmin of fb page Naksh forever? ROFL

no yaar aisi ab jab bhi AT mein aayenge toh no hi hello kuch naya karna hai isliye

na mein nahi hu admin naksh forever pg ki


Edited by hinan.1fan_mahi - 13 April 2012 at 5:50am
50ShadesOfMe IF-Sizzlerz
50ShadesOfMe
50ShadesOfMe

Joined: 07 July 2011
Posts: 11587

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasmi24

Originally posted by --Avni--

Originally posted by rasmi24

Originally posted by --Avni--

Originally posted by rasmi24

Originally posted by --Avni--

Originally posted by rasmi24

Originally posted by --Avni--

Originally posted by rasmi24

hello

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Wink

Blushing
kaisa sharmana mujhseEmbarrassedLOL

Aap aankh marenge toh sharam aayegi hi na..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
LOL
ufff! aap bohot sharmati haiEmbarrassedDay Dreaming par jab aap sharmati hai toh aap kya lagti haiDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Hayyee..Yeh sunkar toh mujhe aur bhi sharam aa rahi hai...Blushing
aapke iss sharmane par toh mein fida hun HeartHeartDay Dreaming

Hayyee..Mein vaari jawan..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Mahi_Bhardwaj IF-Sizzlerz
Mahi_Bhardwaj
Mahi_Bhardwaj

Joined: 01 August 2011
Posts: 22386

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasmi24

Originally posted by hinan.1fan_mahi

Originally posted by rasmi24

Originally posted by hinan.1fan_mahi

Originally posted by rasmi24

Originally posted by hinan.1fan_mahi

Originally posted by rasmi24

@ mahi tera papa kon hai???

mujh masoom ko nahi pataCryCryCry
ok hum teri madat karege papa ko dund ne meinBig smile

no thanks plzz
tum meri maate pe chance maarne ki soch rahe ho naROFL
jhootiAngryLOLLOL

mein jhooti nahi
app apni wali ke saath khush rahiye naaROFLROFLROFL
mere paas meri biwi haiEmbarrassed toh mujhe koi aur nahi chahiyeLOL

ha usi ke saath raho tharkiROFLROFLROFLROFL
..Arooj.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Arooj..
..Arooj..

Joined: 25 June 2011
Posts: 14838

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by --Avni--

Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by hinan.1fan_mahi

Dhink ckikaDancingDancing dhink chika DancingDancing

yipeee... Dhinka chika... Dhinka chika...DancingDancing
but wat for mahi?ConfusedROFL


ROFL ROFL
Bcz she started her journey to find her dad..Dancing<div></div>

really??? wow... all the best mahi... hope u find one soon... i'll be waithing for ur wedding invitation ROFL
oye ye kya hai...wedding...kiski??

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Hina khan comment on Dirty picture

2

Author: abhiy   Replies: 14   Views: 6079

abhiy 14 6079 07 December 2011 at 5:13am by Sayali_KSG
hina khan (akshara)showreel for hina khan lovers.

Author: nomi12   Replies: 3   Views: 4883

nomi12 3 4883 08 July 2011 at 6:18am by anisharoy1
nthing gonna be alright so soon...................

Author: naitikankshaaaa   Replies: 7   Views: 1233

naitikankshaaaa 7 1233 14 February 2010 at 3:12am by naitikankshaaaa
Sara Khan's Bet On Hina Khan

2

Author: hide   Replies: 15   Views: 9802

hide 15 9802 03 January 2010 at 10:23pm by ankita2407
Hina and Karan on SBS for Hina's b'day

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: _charu_   Replies: 66   Views: 23474

_charu_ 66 23474 03 October 2009 at 2:43am by Crazzmatazz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index