India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

crap (Page 4)

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
i think u 4got tht kkg is doin this all purposly so tht asr throw her out of the house!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Phoenix.

shena07 IF-Rockerz
shena07
shena07

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
i have only one thing to say...khushi has always been like that..spontaneous..and jumping without thinking types...but love her and these fillersSmile

srijaaa127

kiran1992 Goldie
kiran1992
kiran1992

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I knw sm people r really annoyed wth 2days epd but 4 me it was NOT THAT BAD...
I really enjoyed d epd infact i enjoy every single epd f IPK even if it is not that interestn sm days.If d CVs can make IPK this popular they also knw how 2 continue too...
For now i ll say 1thn KEEP PATIENCE N TRUST CV'S... Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shizi.Phoenix.

mother Groupbie
mother
mother

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Can some one please explain to me why I found the episode ugly?  (except for tikka scene)
Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 23rose1234

Originally posted by barun_arnav

Who asked you to watch? Don't watch it. Relax your mind

n who asked u 2 tell me what 2 do n what not.. u 2 relax yourself...

Work 12/13 hrs each single day without any holiday, family function, no weekend, then you will know hard work need to be rewarded. I respect each and every scene as their hard work is included. Try to keep urself in their shoes and then post any topic. Remember actions are better than words

its just a show 4 me.. n if i can praise it, i hv d right 2 criticize it as well...n again dont tell me what 2 do n what not.. mind your own business...
It's a show for you but for them it is their hard work and effort, I am minding my business that is why I know how to respect others, but what about you?, your words are reflecting your personality. If you cannot take advise or judged by people, then don't try to advise or judge people, as you know it goes vice-versa.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mountainbreeze7shizi

pink.lotus Goldie
pink.lotus
pink.lotus

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I agree that todays episode did not include a lot of serious arhi scenes, and this "bubbly" character is actually  not that interesting unless there is a purpose to her introduction. 

the 'swami" crap is irritating anyone watching the serial for its storyline,  and for those who watch it for Sarun, there was not much to see either.

we watch a serial for the entertainment, not for supporting the actors or directors.. so i guess the OP has a point.

Edited by guturgutur - 11 April 2012 at 12:01pm

Almas.

23rose1234 Goldie
23rose1234
23rose1234

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Who asked you to watch? Don't watch it. Relax your mind

n who asked u 2 tell me what 2 do n what not.. u 2 relax yourself...

Work 12/13 hrs each single day without any holiday, family function, no weekend, then you will know hard work need to be rewarded. I respect each and every scene as their hard work is included. Try to keep urself in their shoes and then post any topic. Remember actions are better than words

its just a show 4 me.. n if i can praise it, i hv d right 2 criticize it as well...n again dont tell me what 2 do n what not.. mind your own business...
It's a show for you but for them it is their hard work and effort, I am minding my business that is why I know how to respect others, but what about you?, your words are reflecting your personality. If you cannot take advise or judged by people, then don't try to advise or judge people, as you know it goes vice-versa.

look mr who ever u r..just by keepin ur name barun_arnav will not make u barun or arnav.. mr wannbe...i dont care what u think about me..i m not here 2 fight  or write bad things bout ne1...its just a show.. dont take it personally.. n ur comments r very well reflectin ur personality as well... we r audience n we can write whatever we feel...every1 hs der own choice.. some lyk it n some dont...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PashnaCetroniaAlmas.

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you.. I was tolerating her childish behavior  thinking fine at least they are at home even then though openly portraying personal issues in front of the family was unacceptable.. for both Khushi and ASR.. but her going into the his office withe the intention of embarrassing him in front of his clients his employees was the limit.. she's not five years old and its time she realized this little fact..!!

Edited by ...Binny... - 11 April 2012 at 10:19am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Fan23rose1234Pashnasunflower52Almas.SunoNa...

Go to top