Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
wow well said! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

rachita_1994 IF-Dazzler
rachita_1994
rachita_1994

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Truly agree with you Shishir... I cudnt believe that Simmi and Rinni out of all people could probe Sharon about her relationship with Swayam.  Infact I loved the way they showd a marked improvement of these two characters.

Also, a bug kudos to Samantha and Priyanka who very well acted in the scene...I truly loved it and the chemstry thing they spoke about was just like I had mentioned in my FF, so felt really good!!!!

Hopefully CVs will giv more meaning to their charactrs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron238marauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachita_1994

Truly agree with you Shishir... I cudnt believe that Simmi and Rinni out of all people could probe Sharon about her relationship with Swayam.  Infact I loved the way they showd a marked improvement of these two characters.

Also, a bug kudos to Samantha and Priyanka who very well acted in the scene...I truly loved it and the chemstry thing they spoke about was just like I had mentioned in my FF, so felt really good!!!!

Yeah the chemistry thing was in your FF too.Smile. But i want just not only Rinni and Simmi or the gang talk about Swayam and Sharon chemistry but the entire college. So far in the show no SwaRon dance sequence apart from Aaja Aaja .. has been shot on a stage or infront of audience. All had been confined in the walls of rehersal hall. I seriously want a high intense performance like Haye Rama on stage so that Louisan's can also talk abot SwaRon chemstry along with gang.

Edited by marauder - 11 April 2012 at 3:54pm

Swaron238-Sakina-

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the post Shishir .. I was too tired after work to make one. Ive always wanted to see this side of Rinni/Simmi .. I dont think itd be fair to call em side kicks ... there have been many instances where I REALLY liked the freindship between the gurls .. DAZZLER gurls Stern Smile mind u ! Ive seen these twwo confort, support , cheer Sharon thru a LOT. So it was good to see it again. I love Sam and Splash. Sams a great dancer such fun  .. and Splash is so cute Embarrassed .. glad to see such nuances to their friendship being highlighted .. but isnt it ridiculous how in D3 freindships are mostly used to Set ur buddy uo with some boy/gurl !? Wacko ReyAm are almost always talking about Kriya and Sharon ! Confused
Bleh. So Nice to see Rinni/Simmi werent such egging her on to go Sada Suhagan raho and shit. They were talking about other imp things in life like dance . Sharon/Simmi/RInni .. I love the 3 of em and hope to see more of their friendship Thumbs Up cuz they really do know each other so well .. its lovely the bond they share !

Swaron238marauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Thank you for the post Shishir .. I was too tired after work to make one. Ive always wanted to see this side of Rinni/Simmi .. I dont think itd be fair to call em side kicks ... there have been many instances where I REALLY liked the freindship between the gurls .. DAZZLER gurls Stern Smile mind u ! Ive seen these twwo confort, support , cheer Sharon thru a LOT. So it was good to see it again. I love Sam and Splash. Sams a great dancer such fun  .. and Splash is so cute Embarrassed .. glad to see such nuances to their friendship being highlighted .. but isnt it ridiculous how in D3 freindships are mostly used to Set ur buddy uo with some boy/gurl !? Wacko ReyAm are almost always talking about Kriya and Sharon ! Confused
Bleh. So Nice to see Rinni/Simmi werent such egging her on to go Sada Suhagan raho and shit. They were talking about other imp things in life like dance . Sharon/Simmi/RInni .. I love the 3 of em and hope to see more of their friendship Thumbs Up cuz they really do know each other so well .. its lovely the bond they share !

Well earlier they may have cheered and comforted Sharon before as a friend would do . But they hadn't stopped her from doing some mistakes like a best friend would do. Barring a few negligible incidents i had rarerly found them contradict Sharon. Thats what i found different today. They were trying to make Sharon realsie the right path for her.

And yeah i completely agree how the friendship is always shown about boys discussing about girls . Its not right . Apart from gals their are many things we boys discuss which may be shown . For e.g - current game which u r playing on ur p.s, as of now IPL matches or if anyone follows football then that, movies or planning new outings, boring professors, planning a game of cricket or basket ball for themselves etc. Hell they are college student sometimes they can be even shown discussing about studies too. LOL.

Swaron238

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Originally posted by rachita_1994

Yeah the chemistry thing was in your FF too.Smile. But i want just not only Rinni and Simmi or the gang talk about Swayam and Sharon chemistry but the entire college. So far in the show no SwaRon dance sequence apart from Aaja Aaja .. has been shot on a stage or infront of audience. All had been confined in the walls of rehersal hall. I seriously want a high intense performance like Haye Rama on stage so that Louisan's can also talk abot SwaRon chemstry along with gang.

@Highlighted-Absolutely.It'd be a dream come true to see such a scene where Sharon is surrounded by random people in college who come up to her and ask her for one plausible reason as to why she and Swayam are not dating already!Swayam and Sharon have the best chemistry-they know it,the gang knows it,to an extent...but the rest of St.Louis have no idea of the chupa rustams!

I really wish kuch toh ho jaaye,that makes the entire college talk about Swayam and Sharon as "SwaRon"..which makes the girl think.

marauder

surbhi_d3 IF-Dazzler
surbhi_d3
surbhi_d3

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
yeah, dats a nice development..!

marauder

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari