11/4 Episode Discussion

Posted: 12 years ago
For me there was only one scene really worth analysing today (I missed the first part of episode though so I could be wrong) and that was the VP-Krishna interaction.

For me this just cemented why VP had so much trust in Krishna and why she was worthy of that trust. Similarly, Krishna has such blind trust in VP that if he issued a mandate never to see Pintu again, she would follow it but he also does not violate her trust by asking any such thing of her. What I loved most was that after reading the letter, he gave it back to her, foreshadowing his ultimate diktat that the decision rested with her. These were Pintu's feelings for her and nothing to do with family or history should come in the way of her reacting to this the way her heart told her to. This father-daughter relationship is one of the most wonderful things about this show and there has never been a single scene with the two of them that has failed to touch my heart!

So Krishna knew all along how she felt about Pintu but I think she kept it to herself because she know who Pintu was, ie TTS' son and their history with their respective warring clans. Also, she knew that the relationship would bring new hardships and pointing fingers upon her family and needed that support from the most important person in it. Krishna is the kind of person that can treat feelings as secondary and move on with life in a practical way as long as she knows that she is doing the right thing.

Pintu's letter took away the first obstacle, in the sense that she now knew how he felt and that sort of legitimised and gave context to her own feelings. This is what made her so restless. Her feelings could no longer be ignored because that understanding between Pintu and her was broken. She had to bridge that gap and do it immediately. Though that little talk to herself about not being able to concentrate on her work and that being a bad thing was redemptive, I would still prefer if they didn't have the one shot of her at the office be her not being able to work. Geez. Throw us a bone here, and no I don't mean another KMH!

Anyway, Krishna's second fear was cleared when she talked to VP so now she is not only aware of the truth and needing to explain it to Pintu, but she also has the full support of her father. We can see why her joy knows no bounds now as she can finally, not only confess to Pintu but do so knowing it is the right thing!

I like how differently the two reaisations were brought about. Pintu's was very literal and lyrical, while Krishna's was silent and more matter of fact but all roads lead to the promo for tomorrow!

PS: Is Pintu's investor TTS? I have a feeling.

PPS: A cable bill? Really? Why are they reducing the gajab TTS to this pettiness? 😕
I haven't watched the episode yet. But, loved your analysis.
Lovely write up - I also think it will be TTS the financer and Pintu will refuse...

Also fully agree why this serial stands out from others - the manner in which Krishna shows the letter to her Dad - they have perfect understanding and complete transparency and trust...
Unfortunately my electricity went off , now back again!🤔

So will have to watch it online now.😔

I loved today's episode for some reason. Normally guys go after the girl but this is in reverse and I love it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bangles, the worry over krishna's finger being cut, the bike ride and the hand placement of Krishna on Pintu's shoulder, the red rosses and Pintu's denial to meet her all was beautiful in the car scene with her 'prem hatha' from Pintu close to her heart. All those flashbacks  were the things I wanted to see in her realization scene after she read Pintu's 'prem hatha' . Atleast I talked about the bangle scene. It was nice to see that she had this quite love hidden inside her for the man she loves who has this beautiful innocent heart. The small small smiles she gave were as if her heart was ready to fly but she needed the other part of her soul to fly with.

Anyways she came directly to meet with Pintu after reading that letter. These two have a connection even in their misunderstanding.

When she came barging in her eyes expressed so much love towards Pintu Singh. If he turned and looked into  her eyes,he would have recognized it and he would be caught in it and there would be no escape for him.

Escape he did with the help of his friend who would support him even in his bad times. Madan is also very supportive of Krishna Pintu relationship, he could have also made Krishna realize what was going on with Pintu but he tried to let them talk it out. Pintu trying to get rid of her without her knowing even when she came to speak to him was heartbreaking.

That one scene where she was remembering Pintu and not being able to subdue her feelings was something I loved to watch at her office. I nearly had a heart attack when Mithilesh came inside because the next thought that came to my mind was that letter was going to go out of her office in that file she put it, with Mithilesh.

The father daughter relationship had so much meaning. Vidhyapthi will support her decision even if it meant that their social standing was different. She needed confirmation and go ahead from her father to pursue this relationship with Pintu and her father gave her so much confirmation and words of advice to take her steps carefully. I think she understood what Vidhya was telling her. I also loved that she did not waste time arguing with her mother.

Her father had boosted her confidence today which she was losing as the day was waning by. Tomorrow she will declare her love to Pintu Singh even with all of him protesting. Hope in future she will give him tough love when it is needed.

Other things that happened in the episode that I loved

Pintu is going to become a builder/contractor and he got his partner. I'm holding my judgment about this.

TTS interfering with the cable problem of BDO's house whose represented by useless Ravi.  The cable guy was wearing the ZeeTV colour.😉

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Touching analysis Samanalyse, especially the father and daughter take. Thanks. I hope the promo resolves everything tomorrow as it's extremely sad watching Krishna and Pintu like this.
I lovedd the Episode .

FINALLY Pintu got the Financer along with whom he will do thekedaari  Today They showed Pintu meeting with a head of a construction company who recommands Pintu a particluar Person who will help Pintu in getting finance . I hope His partner is good and nice and should not be corrupt . What u all think Will the Partner be honest or corrupt ?

Sam and Shanti Di if He will be TTS then jiske paas Pintu gaya tha usne TTS ka naam kyon nahi liya  , I mean Usse toh pata hoga naa ki Pintu is TTS Son . then ? Aur agar Pintu ko pata chalega ki TTS is his investor then He gonna refuse it .

I lovedd the Prishna scene . Small but Very beautiful . awww how badly Pintu is trying best 2 ignore Krishna but Poor guy is unable 2 do that . how much he is getting hurt. 😔

Yaar As more as i am seeing Pintu-Madan scenes I m becoming their Fan . Seriously Kya pyaari Dosti dikhaayi hai dono ki . HATS OFF 2 their frendshp . How sweetly Pintu explains his frend tht Ignoring krishna only will be best for krishna . and most imp thing is that Madan 2 is feeling bad and sad by seeing Pintu so sad and broken . He from his true heart wants prishna 2 get reunited . What a friend 👏
Haiii Kya  lag raha tha Kinshuk Yellow mein , Too Sexyy and hawttt . Can'ttw aitt for tomm 2 see the Much Awaited Confession n After ten I am guessing we gonna get Pintu's job track and will come 2 know who is his investor .

My take done! wanted to talk more but that's all I came up with for now!

Will discuss as things come up.

Lovely analysis Sam and Moni.😃
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
I just loved the episode,
Angel Sam lovely analysis. Flow of flashback with that letter was really beautiful. It felt like she was waiting for Pintu's confession from so long time. When it came through the letter she wants to fly with that and shout in the world that she is very elated. Still she is very grounded do her work in most professional way.
Pintu getting offer of financer don't want to comment on it much till see who and how is the person.

Madan and Pintu scene is the highlight they are best of friends understand each other. Madan could feel pintu's dilemma and pintu could see upset madan as soon as he shout and then make him understand very calmly.

Krishna and Pintu scene was so beautiful as Angel described Krishna had so much love in her eyes if Pintu had seen that he would drown in that but he didn't looked in her eyes because he knew he will become weak and will not be able to control his feelings. So he escaped her with help of Madan which broke not only his heart but krishna's too

And Sam what should I say about VP and Krishna's relation which is very transparent, open and sweet. Where krishna could directly go and tell her feelings without much fear because she knew her father will understand her and give her best advise and support her. So different from Pintu and TTS relation where only TTS speak if pintu think something against too TTS will create the tamasha. I feel Pintu has more of this relation with Babloo with whom he can open his heart without fear of hurting his brother. so these 2 are beautiful relation.

TTS less talk is better I am missing before Pintu pinky's wedding TTS who was unpredictable, scary but now he is there just for comic touch. I am waiting for him to do something big and substantial not those petty cable problems.  

Rachu Sam Angel Awosome Analysis . lovedd it . Don't want 2 add anything . Aggreed with everything . I would love 2 see more n ore scenes of Pintu-Madan , Seriously I lovedd their Bonding just 2 2 much . very very excited for tomm 2 see the Confession . And Angel I also will aggree with u tht If Pintu would have seen Krishna's eyes he could hav not stopped himself frm getting broken infront of krishna and so he runs away from krishna . Poor guy . 
It was the much awaited Wednesday for me and here I had got stacked up with work! 😭

Anyways...
So all three things that I have been mentioning...

1) Pinto's confession (love-letter) is now known to Krishna. Flat observation.  No analysis needed.
2) Krishna -realizing her love, OMG this took a 180 degree turn for me. 😲 The writers have totally bowled me. 😳 Where I was being apprehensive that Krishna, can she ever show some feelings, expressions, regards towards Pinto, today she was brimming with that need for her to provide acknowledgment from her to Pinto. It was like she had been waiting for this post from a long time and she now had her chance to open up and express herself to her Pinto.  O God! So she was just waiting for Pinto to say it. And that's why she was giving hints on hints to Pinto. "Hum hamesha aapka saath denge" I remember how Sanjana wrote in her written update the second time when Krishna said it...something like..Hint pe Hint diye jaa rahi hoon main. Are Pintoji, aap kab samjhoge!!! 😆

3) Pinto efforts towards his employments -- So Pinto finally meets up with one of his old contact Mishraji to ask him for some kind of jugaad (favour). Isn't he worried that Mishraji will inform Tuntun Singh ? We cannot say that Pinto must have known Mishraji without Tuntun knowing him. For now I will assume that Pinto told his story to Mishraji, asked him not to mix anything with his father and whether he can suggest any options on the immediate employment matter. The comfort level between the two suggested that. And Mishraji suggested Pinto to use his own experience at Thekedaari. He was not granting anything out his company, but advising him to meet someone else. Jugaad lagaya dono ne...we have to see how much color it brings on...

So I should be happy that I got what I asked. No ? 😃 More than being happy, I am very relaxed.

But what completely bowled me over were these:

1) Krishna smiling with relaxation when she reads the line that Pinto loves her. It was as if she had been holding her heart all these days...waiting for that day to dawn when he would say that.

2) Krishna placing the letter in Vidyapati's hands. Oh! I loved it. And this emotion is so close to my heart. I have done that with my parents. I still am like that. It gives so much strength and courage to me and I believe, Krishna was all reassured and reinforced with all positivity beating that frustration which Pinto was causing to her. All that negativity must have gone "choomantar". What bowled me was, I never saw a girl doing it onscreen. I may have seen sons doing with their fathers in some films, but never as today's. Oh! wait, In Junglee, Saira Bano does that with her dad! how can I forget that! 😲 😃 Anyways...so this was a very natural scene for me. 

And finally the fun part...
Ravi ka band bajne waala hai. I am now waiting eagerly that Tuntun uski band bajaye with bestest of band baaja and baarat! 🤣