Afsar Bitiya

Prishna Scene

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
awww Krishna comes 2 meet Pintu n 2 tell her feelings 2 him and calls him out saying tht she wants2 talk something importent 2 him . awww I really love these two the way they considers their right on each other is Amazing . 😃 Pintu comes out and when Krishna was about 2 tell her feelings Pintu's phone rings and he tells krishna 2 go home as he needs 2 go somewhere , Krishna goes and And as soon as She goes Pintu comes back  . Damnnn He pretended the call so tht she goes frm there . Before coming out only Pintu already asked his frend 2 call him aftersometme so tht he gets excuse 2 be away from krishna 😭 . Awww The way Pintu leaves infront of krishna was so touching . Aur haiii kya Gazab kayamat dhaa raha tha Kinshuk yellow mein 😍 , Just 2 Sexy 😉 Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He looked so good in that lovely yellow...

Pintuji...and Krishna hume kal ka intezaar hai...besabri se...

This content was originally posted by: kmfan_2

He looked so good in that lovely yellow...

Pintuji...and Krishna hume kal ka intezaar hai...besabri se...

I know He was looking Extremly Sexy n hottt in Yellow. 😳
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Moni my darling I was thinking why u haven't made this topic. Oh I so loved this scene. The way Krishna was looking at Pintu expectantly was so good to watch she wants to tell him I love you want to be with you only. But pintu don't want to look towards her want to tell her please go don't make me do this to you. I just love that scene
I know rachu , Yaar It was so so hard for Pintu 2 do this with krishna . Dil pe pathhar rakhke yeh kiya usne , And did u saw He knew tht Uski aakhein Krishna se jhoot nahi bol paayengi n so he wears glasses . OMGg it was so emotional . 
MeriAashiquithh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cant wait for tommorrow.i was super happy watching today episode