Tumhari Disha

DK the weep-o-rama!!

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Do u guys think Dk handles the soppy-weepy sceens well???

I think DK  is still distinctly uncomfortable in these scenes and our lady D handles with  finesse  the crying and sobbing she is the prima donna of a weep-o-rama. what say???????????????? I think she is anchoring a turbulent ship liKe DK quite well!! Dk on the other hand has become such a weep-o-rama............uffffffffffff needs to come out of that mode๐Ÿคข. We the people are just getting devasted ๐Ÿ˜ญseeing him drinking.........gosh!๐Ÿ˜ก

What r your thoughts....................on this......................post

mink

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalgulab thumbnail
I agree!  The old DK needs to come back.. NOW!!!  This drinking and crying has gone long enough ๐Ÿ˜ก
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

yup you are right Mink, DK needs to get a life now. Bahut ho gaya rona-dhona ๐Ÿ˜‰ , at this rate he will give our Indy Devdas a run for his life.๐Ÿ˜†. DK pleeeeeease come back to your old self. Else very soon we can see TD -IF family shaking hands with other families in IF ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜‰

DK is best in his arrogant, dignified business man look or even better in the tatooed look - bedroom one ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰, not as a weepy, drunkard ๐Ÿคข. Get a life DK.

Cheers

๐Ÿ˜†Lata

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lata

yup you are right Mink, DK needs to get a life now. Bahut ho gaya rona-dhona ๐Ÿ˜‰ , at this rate he will give our Indy Devdas a run for his life.๐Ÿ˜†. DK pleeeeeease come back to your old self. Else very soon we can see TD -IF family shaking hands with other families in IF ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜‰

DK is best in his arrogant, dignified business man look or even better in the tatooed look - bedroom one ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰, not as a weepy, drunkard ๐Ÿคข. Get a life DK.

Cheers

๐Ÿ˜†Lata

I agree Lata thats true DK look better as an arrogant business man he looked cute and sweet but the producers have turned him into a cry baby type of thing which i don't think the audience likes

samy74 thumbnail

hi

Totaly agree with everyone here this crying and softie image just doesn't suit him the producers have really messed his character up. He was brilliant as a shrewd business, egoist they could have changed some of his personality characteristics but they didn't need to completely overhaul his personality and wreck it..ufffffffffff Mink u are so right this rona dhona just doesn't suit him..

Hoping soon producers will realise and change the plot a little .......๐Ÿ˜ก
Samy

Asian Princess thumbnail

lolll dk weep o rama loll lik that one loll mink

yupp ure soo right dk sooo does not suit crying is like ....i don't but he just doen't suit crying makes him look 2 girly i like when hes badddd hehehehheh.gangstar dk now that the dk i like hehehhehe......๐Ÿ˜‰ yupp i pefer the old dk ...... yehhhh mann if he crying on with the that hardcore drinking he bound 2 end up with some liver problems ๐Ÿ˜• lollll

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani ๐Ÿ˜‰

sakina thumbnail

yeah agree with u the old dk was somehow better than this cry baby ...they have softend him too much ....but i dont want him to become the same egoistical and stonehearted person who he was to start  ... i would prefer a mixture of the new an the old dk ๐Ÿ˜Š..... the old dk was totally selfcentered and heartless... ๐Ÿคข 

btw do u think that there might be any romance when dk gets all his old characteristics back  and lose his new ones...??? she would rather leave him 

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Sakina i agree there shuld be a balance and a mix of certain characteristics as before he was a flirt and had a rep of being with women but as you say a mix would be nice but to see him weak and cry like this makes me cringe as producers have really played with his character and hope they return some of his characteristics back.

Samy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Mamta_ thumbnail

totally agree lata๐Ÿ˜Š.........we really don't need another Indy on our hands............dk is at his best as an arrogant, shrude business tycoon who is more than capable of taking on the likes of gargi & pari๐Ÿ˜‰.............luv doesn't necessarily need to make 1 a softie๐Ÿ˜ญ..........

Mamta

jingle thumbnail

i can still recall ....before "tumhari disha " started they where showing the promos where our dk hottie! was projected as a negative character with loads of attitude,& arrogance -who just atracted my attention and i was waiting impatiently to watch the serial infact to see dk .When he first came on the screen i was on cloud nine๐Ÿ˜† .

but now the same dk has been reduced to a total wreck something which i cannot tolerate๐Ÿ˜ก