Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Why can't Anandi stay in the haveli as a daughter? (Page 6)

SOHA15 Newbie
SOHA15
SOHA15

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

she stays in their house because she loves Singhs more than Jagya loves them,and she is staying there ONLY out of love---..does Anandi love Singhs more than her own parents as well?  

She came as Jagya's beendhni--she could not be anyone's bahu without being Jagya's wife, neither are they the only family she has.

If she wants to  live in the family as "bahu"...that automatically means she wants to continue being Jagya's wife too (you cannot be a bahu without being a wife...and about being a daughter--does she not have her own parents?)

Nothing wrong about continuing the status of Jagya's wife...but then why be diplomatic about it, why beat around the bush, why speak larger than life, sacrificing kind of statements...

just be straightforward about it that "yes I want to continue being your wife AND the haveli bahu...but since I can't force you to stay with me...I will do whatever is in my capacity to still stick to it."...Its not a wrong stand in my opinion, and she is completely entitled to it...but her being more straightforward about it--makes her look more "real"  to me.

[/QUOTE]

In a normal circumstance I would agree with you that Anandi should go back to her parents being that Jagya left her.  However, being that they had a child marriage at the age of 8 changes everything.  Being married is all she's known from childhood and this is the family that's been there for her majority of her life.  Her own parents weren't even with her that long.  So it's not really the same thing.  i dont' see anything wrong with anandi staying with her in-laws since they rejected their son.  Boney Kapoor's parents did the exact same thing when he married Sridevi.  and others have done the same in general.  i think in this case, she was with jagya's parents from childhood so they're like her parents. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedsamvi.

Go to top