Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Why can't Anandi stay in the haveli as a daughter? (Page 3)

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poiu123

She was married when she was 8 . Lived for 5 years at her sasural . When she was 13 she was sent back to be with her parents for 5 years. Total no. of years at her parents place = 13.
Total years at her sasural = 5 childhood years  + 7 adult years = 12

Breakup of 7 adult yrs = 5+ 2 (Counting Jayga's MBBS and MS).

So its quite possible that she is more attached to the Singhs as compared to her own parents.

poiu -- I dont think love for parents can be directly correlated to years spent living with them. LOLLOL
Love does not follow rules of strict mathematics.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima_123

[ I don't see how can a woman not love her own, poor parents  more especially when those parents are the real ones to give her birth and raise her!!

Hima, at this point, bhago and khajan are not poor.   They may not be as wealthy as the haveli folks, but they are very well to do.  Infact, khajan made a comment at some point telling dadisa and bhairon "Before only my name was khajan (treasure), but I was a pauper ... now my name is khajan and I truly am a khajan".

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramasamvi.tiny15

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
We cant have dffinte ans to these questions like why Anadi prefers living in her in laws place...She just likes living there and she really loves them...it not tht she has broken all contacts with her parents i am sure she would have visting them often just tht its not tht important so ths track is not covered by the CVs.
As for caring for her parents...this kind of situation has not yet come in BV her parents r not dirt poor...just middle class compared to her sasural...if situation comes she might prefer living with them...again its her choice we cant generalise it as right or wrong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
hima  i do not think that anandi staying in haveli should be a great problem .if she want to serve in laws inspite of her husband leave for another woman.then there is nothing wrong in it.if u say that because gauri marry jagat because she love him then i say anandi do  not leave haveli because she want to serve her in laws without being selfish and do not think that she is serving in laws because she still considered herself as bahu but because it is her nature .
tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima_123

[

If she has not separated from her end, why pretend?

I think it is obvious to us that she has not separated from her end... but I dont think she is pretending. Maybe it is not obvious to her...maybe she is still in denial.  Denial is still a "real" emotion dont you think?  
atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I think Anandi grew up with her parents only the first eight years of her life. After her marriage it was made very clear to her, even by her own parents, that her true home was her sasural. Her teenage years spent at her parents home was spent not as the daughter of that house but as the beendni of Singh parivar. That's what she threw back at Bhago when she came to take her after finding out about Jagya-- that you yourself told me that this is my home, how can I leave with you. I felt bad for Bhago then, but that is the truth, it has always been drummed into her that the Singhs are her one true family. Jagya was also supposed to be her one and only husband, but he himself cruelly and repeatedly broke that connection. So she is free to forget him, although it is taking her time. However, the Singhs have only reiterated their connection with her, over and above their own son, or even the possibility of their grandson. At this point, the only people to consistently maintain their relation with her are the Singhs. So it is natural that she also feels the most for them. Not for her own parents, or Jagya.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33Chytrasamvi.atoministiny15

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atria

I . At this point, the only people to consistently maintain their relation with her are the Singhs.

Yes, I think this is key.  There is no "ping pong game" going on with anandi being batted around from household to household based on the convenience of the elders.  The singhs have been consistent and have been very stable in their approach to her. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

atriaswetha_chsamvi.tiny15

anshansh Senior Member
anshansh
anshansh

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
it is very diifficult for a woman to accept someone else in life as partner but it is very easy for man that i feel , and if anandi stays there she came as bahu when she was 8, so she was tenderlykept by sumitra , sometimes bahu become beti also ,so it is her right to stay there not her choice 

Go to top