Pavitra Rishta

I wish it was Punni

Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I wish it was Punni who took the file to Arjun. Then she would have tried all her best to come close Arjun, and Arjun would know her real face. Then Purvi coming to the room bringing the backup drive and seeing her Punni Tai's reality.  Then either she would start saving Arjun from her Punni Tai and made her to leave the office. Or Arjun would have fired her right there. It would be a better and different track.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darlyne

I wish it was Punni who took the file to Arjun. Then she would have tried all her best to come close Arjun, and Arjun would know her real face. Then Purvi coming to the room bringing the backup drive and seeing her Punni Tai's reality.  Then either she would start saving Arjun from her Punni Tai and made her to leave the office. Or Arjun would have fired her right there. It would be a better and different track.

I agree Darlyne

why do they always have to show the heroine getting into trouble?😡

Punni's plans would have fallen flat directly on her face..

jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree... In reality that is what should have happened...

But, If they would have done it the way you have suggested, Punni track will be done in one week, dont they have to make more episodes/money out of this track??? What say?
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with your idea.

Punni would have been the one who would have been seeing doing the wrong thing and her truth may have come into the light.

But no...Purvi was the one who had to go in...now she'll be in trouble.
Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That is a good thought... if only that would have happened.

Never thought about that. 

The precap was scary, punni's gonna misinterpret what they are doing ðŸ˜¡
It would have been much better if what you said would have happened, cuz the shorter it takes for her to get out of the serial, the better it will be for everyone.
Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am sure like me most of you also don't want to see Purvi to cry or be defamed. I am sure Punni will take a little time and join with Vinay to create trouble for Purvi. If she does right away then may her job get in trouble. Mean while we will enjoy some more ArVi moments. Arjun has to hurry up and clear his feelings for Purvi and especially for Ovi. CV take the advantage of DK to help ArVi while he is in India, and before Ovi and Savita land in India. Listen to us we all are giving you many ideas...