Uttaran

Veers Return - Discuss Here ONLY - Page 2

PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Newveechafan

@vijaya agreed that nandish's dialogue delivery was poor in the beginning. His hindi was also not good then. But improved so much later. I like his voice though some people say its girlish.                                                                 Back to the topic. I think new veer is ok. Not that bad though no comparison to our veer. His voice is rough n tough kind.In the last scene when he was saying to himself that iccha u r responsible for all these, really missed nandish 'coz the emotion was missing in new veer's voice which we r very much used to. Whenever our veer utters icchas names, he does it with lot of emotions which was lacking yday.

Even i missed Nandish a lot sterday

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queen_of_hearts thumbnail
yes newveechafan i also felt the same.
motherof2 thumbnail
I think Vikas Bhalla is a fine actor .. I think the role Veer does suit him. It's just his dialogue delivery needs to be polish. Nandaish sound more like a thukar/businessman his hindi was very clear. Like he use to say Hum/Apa. This Veer is a little sloppy with his dialogue just a little practice and he will get the hang of it.
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@newveechafan, there's no denying that its going to take some time for Veer fans to de-link Nandish from Veer  😊, he was great as Veer , looked good, acted good, his hindi pronunciation was very good, but what can we do,its a done deal for him
Good thing is Veer is alive & back, I thought the character would be dead before the leap, seems to be a last minute decision to keep him alive otherwise this leap might not have worked, he is the only character who can mend things i.e whatever is left of it, Veecha reunion is the trump card for cvs if nothing else works.

Strawbella thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Anything can happen on this serial now😡
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
editedEdited by Newveechafan - 12 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail

The only reason this thread was stickied was because at the time, his return was the hot topic of the forum resulting in multiple threads being opened on the same thing. I didnt realize that some members might take it as me being favorite towards Veer...it doesnt make a difference to me if Veer is or isnt a part of the show or who he's played by. Clearly many members feel this way, yet no one sent me a PM about why i made it a sticky. Please do PM me if you have questions regarding my decisions, like i just told one member...if i dont get the PM or reported posts...i cant see it the way you guys see it.

Uttaran DT