India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Earthquake? - All well? (Page 2)

Saisweety Goldie
Saisweety
Saisweety

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Nice post in andhra pradesh all are fine god ko pray kardunge plz save all people who are in indonesia,maldivs and ap and chennai dont harm the peoples

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavanisalsalyTVserialfreakIndYa4ujakther7

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Until now alert. Everything seems safe and sound in Bangladesh ,India .chennai and Ap have tsunami alert too. Offices closed in Chennai on account of the tremors.yet to hear from Maris or Kishore.  No news from Saly or Afnaan in Maldives yet either. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavanisalsalyTVserialfreakIndYa4ujakther7

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Oh let me relive those few seconds for you guys..
It was just hot  and sweltering here in Chennai.. Suddenly around 2.20-2.25pm i felt the chair on which I was sitting rocking and shaking.. I felt a slight dizziness and immediately guessed that it was an earthquake...Rushing out into the street I found there was people like me who simply had the same thought and query in their minds..
Then we got confirmation on our mobiles that indeed it was a minor tremor and that a Tsunami warning has been issued..

Well,the immediate effect was offices were closed for the day and schools too followed suit.. So me and my family all rushed back home to safety..
Though it was only a precautionary measure the sudden windfall of early closing of offices and school was a boon for our family to enjoy the evening together and catching up with all the news channels about the latest happenings
An hour ago the tsunami warning too was withdrawn and here Iam sitting and typing and letting you all know thats all is well and fine..  

Edited by maris08 - 11 April 2012 at 8:54am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nancy_NUTSrnvdbhavanimem1TVserialfreaksalsalyIndYa4ujakther7

mem1 IF-Dazzler
mem1
mem1

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

Oh let me relive those few seconds for you guys..
It was just and sweltering here in Chennai.. Suddenly around earthquake..

2.20-2.25pm i felt the chair on which I was sitting rocking and shaking.. I felt a slight dizziness and immediately guessed that it was Rushing out into the street I found there was people like me who simply had the same thought and query in their minds..
Then we got confirmation on our mobliles that indeed it was a minot tremor and that a Tsunami warning has been issued..

,the immediate effect was offices were closed for the day and schools too followed suit.. So me and my family all rushed back home to safety..
Though it was only a precautionary measure the sudden windfall of early closing of offices and school was a boon for our family to enjoy the eveing together and catching up with all the news channels about the latest happenings
An hour ago the tsunami warning too was withdrawn and here Iam sitting and typing and letting you all know thats all is well and fine..  

That is good.  Thanks for the update, Maris. Glad it wasn't any worse. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavanimaris08salsalyTVserialfreakIndYa4ujakther7

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I am doing fine Sri didi...though we had severe aftershocks, the situation by night is settled down...the roads are peaceful in my place...I live near the Marina beach...so more susceptible to all these dangers...Big smile...by god's grace...hope everything should be fine by tomorrow morning...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavanisalsalyIndYa4ujakther7

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by ravichitra

Donno Mittal di, but am worried

ya me too and damn CNN here in the US is not covering it to give anymore details.  GRRR

Waiting from Anu or Lakhi to say they are all safe in Bangladesh as well. Cry

Mittal till now we r safe, worry not, always keep smiling, Big smiledon't cry, & thanx 4 ur concerned.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4usalsalyTVserialfreak

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakther

Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by ravichitra

Donno Mittal di, but am worried

ya me too and damn CNN here in the US is not covering it to give anymore details.  GRRR

Waiting from Anu or Lakhi to say they are all safe in Bangladesh as well. Cry

Mittal till now we r safe, worry not, always keep smiling, Big smiledon't cry, & thanx 4 ur concerned.
@jakther

Lakhi tum kaisi ho behen?...sab teek to hai na wahan pe?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4usalsaly

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
All izz well I'm going home tonight
Im going Back to Hyderabad. . 
Iwas in mg road Bangalore when tremors  shook our celebrations. We were celebrating my cousin Bhaiyas engagement   I tripped and have a squashed  leg. Got a fracture. 

Lekha 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mem1TVserialfreakIndYa4usalsaly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index