Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Nailing what is frustrating many IPKKND Fans (Page 5)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barun_arnav

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by barun_arnav

We want more intense  and passionate romance between Arnav and Khushi. The show will reach TRP at its height. The intense romance and passion is missing right now. I am not at all complaining about filler or any episode. I liked yesterday's episode, but Cvs should focus now bringing Arnav and Khushi close each day. If the leads are away from each other then it effect the show. I 100% sure Barun and Sanaya can set fire onscreen. They should be given more passionate scenes instead only comedy. Only romance is missing. On the other hand Khushi should try ways to reach truth and the reason of Arnav's sudden anger. Arnav has given her loads of hints. Instead of finding ways to irritate Arnav and insulting Anjali POV.I think rest all is fine, only these are missing so many fans are angry. Barun and Sanaya are doing fabolous job, they should be given more intensec and passionate romance scenes. I love IPK and ArHi, just my POV regarding many complains.
after today i am again feeling down. what you have said is what all want. but we are not getting it.

Today Khushi's character was totally ruined. What she is doing? Let her do whatever she want with her husband in RM not in his office. That was too much, she just randomly came and ruined his meeting...NO this was not at all taken from Khushi's character. She is misusing Anjali's version of giving love to chotey. Cvs please at least don't ruin Arnav and Khushi's characters, they are leads and soul of IPK.
agree. i am a great khushi fan. i lost it today

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
and u lost it today? wat do you mean!? i thought let anyone be against khushi but rima's gonna hold it...
i agree with ur statement i too lost it..but i just cant believe THE rima is saying this! Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]
yes yes yes. i think having fun is fine. but hurting ur husband or emabrassing him is not done. not for me. otherwise i do love the past khushi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

catalyst

TheThoughtCrime Senior Member
TheThoughtCrime
TheThoughtCrime

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Okay here are my two cents into this discussion:

I understand where your frustrations are coming from. The passion which came before was essentially based only on their respective differences in character and ideology and inspite of these seemingly powerful 'differences' they fell in love. We loved watching them fall in love INSPITE of the factors mentioned above.

Now, there has been a very serious misunderstanding which has shattered the almost fragile/ tenous bonds between them. Hence, when you potray passion  now, it is tinged with deep aggression of the very worst kind.( at least from arnav's point of view). I almost couldn't stand to watch the epsidoes in februrary because of the feral animosity. Who can tolerate such passion for long?

Hence, even though it smacks of lack of continuity, these comedic scences if you will, make it bearable to watch. Till their misunderstanding is cleared( let it be sooner rather than later) I'll tolerate these scenes.

You can shoot me but I prefer passion which is pure rather than an instrument of ill will towards the one you claim to love.

Sorry, if this post sounds incoherent. Confused

rima

shena07 IF-Rockerz
shena07
shena07

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
love ur post...as lonng as the so called bashing does not cross the limits its ok..but some posts here is hard to digest
catalyst IF-Dazzler
catalyst
catalyst

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

and u lost it today? wat do you mean!? i thought let anyone be against khushi but rima's gonna hold it...
i agree with ur statement i too lost it..but i just cant believe THE rima is saying this! Embarrassed
yes yes yes. i think having fun is fine. but hurting ur husband or emabrassing him is not done. not for me. otherwise i do love the past khushi

[/QUOTE]

the cvs have completely lost it...its frustrating its just illogical,senseless and unjustified...i miss the old khusi...

height of stupidity- bringing the dabbas to his office while arnav's giving a presentation...so unrealistic...m not bashing its somehow i expect too much from this show that i want the very best for this show!!

Edited by icegurl789 - 11 April 2012 at 10:39am

rima

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Today I join in. I've always looked past the inconsistency, but I found it hard to watch a 21 minute episode and that is a first.
I fell in love with this show watching the Guest House episode, wow what a month July was, probably some of the most passionate scenes. I'm sorry, I love Barun and Sanaya, but its crap now. Even that tikka scene today was over done, felt no spark.
I've harped it enough to have faith in the CVs, now I don't care. All I can say is they're lucky they have Barun and Sanaya or most of us would've stopped watching the show a long time back.

Edited by sugar_babe - 11 April 2012 at 10:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zzabirima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dinarochka

Okay here are my two cents into this discussion:

I understand where your frustrations are coming from. The passion which came before was essentially based only on their respective differences in character and ideology and inspite of these seemingly powerful 'differences' they fell in love. We loved watching them fall in love INSPITE of the factors mentioned above.

Now, there has been a very serious misunderstanding which has shattered the almost fragile/ tenous bonds between them. Hence, when you potray passion  now, it is tinged with deep aggression of the very worst kind.( at least from arnav's point of view). I almost couldn't stand to watch the epsidoes in februrary because of the feral animosity. Who can tolerate such passion for long?

Hence, even though it smacks of lack of continuity, these comedic scences if you will, make it bearable to watch. Till their misunderstanding is cleared( let it be sooner rather than later) I'll tolerate these scenes.

You can shoot me but I prefer passion which is pure rather than an instrument of ill will towards the one you claim to love.

Sorry, if this post sounds incoherent. Confused
i don't want hatred too. i never liked it. i am an out and out khushi supporter remeber. but something is wrong. the scenes lack the class and beauty. even love scenes. watch nainital trip and now. watch hospital hug and now. got me?
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by icegurl789

the cvs have completely lost it...its frustrating its just illogical,senseless and unjustified...i miss the old khusi...

height of stupidity- bringing the dabbas to his office while arnav's giving a presentation...so unrealistic...m not bashing its somehow i expect too much from this show that i want the very best for this show!!

[/QUOTE]
criticism is not bashing and i thnk u are doing constructive criticism as a genuine lover of this show. i am with you. that was real crap

Go to top