Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shybabe

Rima, I think there is a fine line between Bashing and Constructive criticism...and i Guess people don't see or understand that..

I think people have only made constructive criticism so far ...supporting what they say with good evidence..maybe a scene or a video.

Like Fari said...there are people who have such hectic lives and inspite of that they take 30 minutes of their life to watch the show...because they love it...and when the writers are deviated from the track it frustrates people cuz this is not what they signed up for...

Yes, this show is lacking the intensity and passion that it started with and people want that back...desperately not for themselves but also to save the leads Talent...

Barun and Sanaya are so talented and some fans are just frustrated too see their talent not being used in the right way...and thats the love of their fans speaking ..in the form of their frustration..we want the show to go on for as long as it go on for...

I am going to wait till the end of this week to see what the CV's are bringing for us...still keeping my fingers crossed.not that i am really looking forward to today..but we all know whats going to happen..and my focus will be more on their expressions not the story line...

Thanks for ur post..

agree on all accounts shy. this is seriously frustrating. i don''t even feel inspired to write my FF. I agree about barun and sanaya too. They can be used so much better and they have loads of potential. cvs have ruined asr and kkg
Edited by rima - 12 years ago
arshi1020 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

like u say there are some beautiful moments. but on the whole there is an emptiness

I honestly can't say that there is emptiness. Call me a fool but I watch the old scenes and new ones pretty regularly and the intensity and depth are just about the same for. Perhaps this is because I have certain expectations when it comes to Sanaya and Barun and so far they haven't let me down. Maybe the problem is the way that the CVs have chosen to take the story forward but I still find the show has so much to offer and its worth the watch every episode.
For me watching the episodes now are guilt pleasures. What I mean is I ROFL.. but thats not what I want. i want intensity. I want the story to move ahead so that the stage will be set for MU to be cleared. I get CVs are in catch 22 situation. They have to deliver to please the audience for TRP sake but audience aer kind of miffed with them for not delivering and are hooked to more greener pastures that is IPL at moment. I think CVs are worried that after MU there is nothing much left. But in my POV its just the begining.These things have to be dealt with.
1.Arnav-Khushi on same page. that is separately knowing the reason for wedding.
2.Khushi in predicament whether to continue this marriage facade or to leave RM
3.For Arnav to redeem himself, shower his love, make sure that the pervert's life is living hell..
4.Then comes the part when the entire family will know.
5.Anjali's reaction and its effect on Khushi-Arnav's relation
6.Aakash-Payal's relation.
7.After this leads consummation.
8.Their lovey-dovey relationship.
9.Than comes the 5th promo
  With all this this expect for my 9th point they have a good year at the pace they are moving. So I dont understand why are they scared to deliver what audience are asking for!!!
JaNa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yea we can have those...definitely
JiyaRe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

No it is not just the filler episodes.

No ti is not just the comedy.
No it is not just  the inconinuity.
No it is not just  the lack of movement.

What is frustrating about the show is the simple lack of its beauty and essence. Its intensity and passion. Its romance and warmth. Its anguish and depth.

I bet no one can deny this is lacking.

Can we blame anyone for wanting these? Did most of us not join this forum for these beautiful elements in the show.

I do not think anyone is bashing the show. It's because the love and expectations are so high that the disappointment and let down is greater.

So let's not call it bashing guys. I call it venting of frustration. Agree?

Girl I agree with you - @ in bold and blue!! When the show started it had all the above core ingredients, along with logic and consistant flow. But now nothing but loyality to the show remains. I dont even purch up at the tv as one would when watching a intense thriller movie at the movies. But now its moreso, oh yeh its on *and still seated in a slouching position seated on the couch and chedking my emails on the laptop and just peeking over the screen every now and thent o check the scene...
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
We want more intense  and passionate romance between Arnav and Khushi. The show will reach TRP at its height. The intense romance and passion is missing right now. I am not at all complaining about filler or any episode. I liked yesterday's episode, but Cvs should focus now bringing Arnav and Khushi close each day. If the leads are away from each other then it effect the show. I 100% sure Barun and Sanaya can set fire onscreen. They should be given more passionate scenes instead only comedy. Only romance is missing. On the other hand Khushi should try ways to reach truth and the reason of Arnav's sudden anger. Arnav has given her loads of hints. Instead of finding ways to irritate Arnav and insulting Anjali POV.I think rest all is fine, only these are missing so many fans are angry. Barun and Sanaya are doing fabolous job, they should be given more intensec and passionate romance scenes. I love IPK and ArHi, just my POV regarding many complains.
springatoms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya i feel this is very right place to vent out the frustration
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommamia

For me watching the episodes now are guilt pleasures. What I mean is I ROFL.. but thats not what I want. i want intensity. I want the story to move ahead so that the stage will be set for MU to be cleared. I get CVs are in catch 22 situation. They have to deliver to please the audience for TRP sake but audience aer kind of miffed with them for not delivering and are hooked to more greener pastures that is IPL at moment. I think CVs are worried that after MU there is nothing much left. But in my POV its just the begining.These things have to be dealt with.

1.Arnav-Khushi on same page. that is separately knowing the reason for wedding.
2.Khushi in predicament whether to continue this marriage facade or to leave RM
3.For Arnav to redeem himself, shower his love, make sure that the pervert's life is living hell..
4.Then comes the part when the entire family will know.
5.Anjali's reaction and its effect on Khushi-Arnav's relation
6.Aakash-Payal's relation.
7.After this leads consummation.
8.Their lovey-dovey relationship.
9.Than comes the 5th promo
  With all this this expect for my 9th point they have a good year at the pace they are moving. So I dont understand why are they scared to deliver what audience are asking for!!!

i agree with the guilt pleasure part. but agree more on all the points and expectations u raised. they have so much story telling to do. basedon that alone they can stretch the story for 2 more years. don't know what they are waiting for
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: barun_arnav

We want more intense  and passionate romance between Arnav and Khushi. The show will reach TRP at its height. The intense romance and passion is missing right now. I am not at all complaining about filler or any episode. I liked yesterday's episode, but Cvs should focus now bringing Arnav and Khushi close each day. If the leads are away from each other then it effect the show. I 100% sure Barun and Sanaya can set fire onscreen. They should be given more passionate scenes instead only comedy. Only romance is missing. On the other hand Khushi should try ways to reach truth and the reason of Arnav's sudden anger. Arnav has given her loads of hints. Instead of finding ways to irritate Arnav and insulting Anjali POV.I think rest all is fine, only these are missing so many fans are angry. Barun and Sanaya are doing fabolous job, they should be given more intensec and passionate romance scenes. I love IPK and ArHi, just my POV regarding many complains.

after today i am again feeling down. what you have said is what all want. but we are not getting it.
SharManEDKV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 post rima and I also agree with mommamia...
Where is all the intensity and the passion that was in the starting of the show? Man...I look at all those old scenes & wonder wats happening with IPKKND now? did they get over confident b'coz they bagged all the awards in SPA...one has to wonder!
Waiting and waiting to see some move from the current story line...but not happening...only getting head aches watching these crappy episodes...I still wait eagerly to see each and every episode...but how long 😕...my patience level is being tested..big time! 😭😭