heydoc27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi all d ktlk-ians aka ashnians..i m a newbie to IF,forum n ofcourse dis kind of social networking..so dont know wedr i can post lyk dis!!sorrie..
got to knw bout this thru a OLB:)n i m just not findin enough words to thnk her..n of course jus blown away by all d FFs...  achiever,lizziebennet,oaz,yanks28,sharmishta..do forgive if i missed out on sumbody..uff in a week i read all d FFs,i knw dat sounds damn crazy..but man..jus wanna say u guys r mindblowin,n d style of writing..i m jus fida over d FFs..head in heels over d characters dat u have created in ur FFs..fab..fab..n fab...pl pls pls give a single thread to all FFs r pls pm me ..pl pl n pl i knw bein a newbie r evn den m askin too much but guys i have gone nuts ova d FFs..u guys take out tym frm ur busy schedules to write such wonderful stuff..owsum:):):):)pl add me..n grant me dis wish..:):)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanillaflowers thumbnail
Welcome here...
I also joined some time before and the FFs are mind blowing I agree. Must agree I also joined for that and now I have got some lovely relationships and friendships for life.
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Hello...welcome to the forum..thanks for liking my FF!😳
And if you like I can add you to my list...so will send you a PM whenever I update.
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the forum & keep posting!
soniaanna thumbnail
Welcome to the forum. In fact the FF's are superhits than the serial
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
welcume HeyDOC, ur username is real gud whats ur real name? N dnt shy jst be in patience,read all rules,follow them and enjoy! I hv such gr8 tym here. Watch out my posts ! And others also and try 2 make sumthing new posts here!
heydoc27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vanillaflowers

Welcome here...
I also joined some time before and the FFs are mind blowing I agree. Must agree I also joined for that and now I have got some lovely relationships and friendships for life.

hi dis d 1st tym m replyin..soo ..hope dis s d rite way to do..yup..thnk u for d welcum for dis newbiee..:):)hmm d FFs r fab:):)hopefully i can add a lot of buddies n viceversa can happen too:)
heydoc27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Hello...welcome to the forum..thanks for liking my FF!😳
And if you like I can add you to my list...so will send you a PM whenever I update.

hmm maam pls do grant me dat wish by adding n do PM weneva u update..i l always b lukinfwd to it:):):)phew..u r doin a fab job:):):)pl do continu:):)
heydoc27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Welcome to the forum & keep posting!

thnk u maam..but i swear i l b d most non creative writer of dis forum..but very loyal in replying n likin all d posts..😊
heydoc27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arjuhi4evr

Welcome to d forum!

thnks a lot:)