India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

newbiee!:)

heydoc27 Senior Member
heydoc27
heydoc27

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
hi all d ktlk-ians aka ashnians..i m a newbie to IF,forum n ofcourse dis kind of social networking..so dont know wedr i can post lyk dis!!sorrie..
got to knw bout this thru a OLB:)n i m just not findin enough words to thnk her..n of course jus blown away by all d FFs...  achiever,lizziebennet,oaz,yanks28,sharmishta..do forgive if i missed out on sumbody..uff in a week i read all d FFs,i knw dat sounds damn crazy..but man..jus wanna say u guys r mindblowin,n d style of writing..i m jus fida over d FFs..head in heels over d characters dat u have created in ur FFs..fab..fab..n fab...pl pls pls give a single thread to all FFs r pls pm me ..pl pl n pl i knw bein a newbie r evn den m askin too much but guys i have gone nuts ova d FFs..u guys take out tym frm ur busy schedules to write such wonderful stuff..owsum:):):):)pl add me..n grant me dis wish..:):)

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1akshaya24LurveTorressharmishtha02sudhajovanillaflowersarjuhi4evrLizzieBennettKaranKittu4evaBlushsarikawavesKrrish4YouNeelimaSJjayanti_djSwastikAshNi

vanillaflowers Senior Member
vanillaflowers
vanillaflowers

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Welcome here...
I also joined some time before and the FFs are mind blowing I agree. Must agree I also joined for that and now I have got some lovely relationships and friendships for life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNi

LizzieBennett Goldie
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Hello...welcome to the forum..thanks for liking my FF!Embarrassed
And if you like I can add you to my list...so will send you a PM whenever I update.

SwastikAshNi

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum & keep posting!

SwastikAshNi

soniaanna Goldie
soniaanna
soniaanna

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum. In fact the FF's are superhits than the serial
jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Welcum 2 d forum

SwastikAshNi

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
welcume HeyDOC, ur username is real gud whats ur real name? N dnt shy jst be in patience,read all rules,follow them and enjoy! I hv such gr8 tym here. Watch out my posts ! And others also and try 2 make sumthing new posts here!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanillaflowersSwastikAshNi

heydoc27 Senior Member
heydoc27
heydoc27

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanillaflowers

Welcome here...
I also joined some time before and the FFs are mind blowing I agree. Must agree I also joined for that and now I have got some lovely relationships and friendships for life.

hi dis d 1st tym m replyin..soo ..hope dis s d rite way to do..yup..thnk u for d welcum for dis newbiee..:):)hmm d FFs r fab:):)hopefully i can add a lot of buddies n viceversa can happen too:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanillaflowersSwastikAshNi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index