Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 26!! (Page 77)

-savvy Goldie
-savvy
-savvy

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

maa beta will never stop crying for aanand. aanand is in baldev sing khandan partying with his girl friendsLOL
paap lagega anand ko toLOLLOL...hume torture karke woh party kar raha haiAngry...we can tell mata ji to come at 10 pm slot instead of 9.30 pm...she will meet anand there...mata ji bhii khush...hum bhi khushLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shamrish-Rojaa-su369-Rani-Bhavi

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Originally posted by -Rani

[QUOTE=neeme]

Or may be she will also start her Aanad jaap and hum sab apana sir deewar par peetengeLOLLOL The show has become only about  Anand jaapLOLLOL
As i said in my recent new post today, dust off your jaapmala or buy new one to sing along with matajii...

Om Anand Ananday Namah

Edited by shamrish - 12 April 2012 at 12:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa--Rani-Bhavi

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Rani, yah dear thats true.. Power cut is one issue at my place..and Now i m losing Interste in the show... Pooja is busy in another show..but she is not active here bcz we guys are not active like before...But there is one thng which is not chnaged our Strong Frendshp... Oh i just missed that moment when pooja was teasing me that i m Big fan of Thankral and i always says to her that Uss sa zyada nae and Then Aik dosra ko manana ka silsla that who is big fan...lol...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Rojaa--Rani-Bhavi

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragyaa

maa beta will never stop crying for aanand. aanand is in baldev sing khandan partying with his girl friendsLOL
paap lagega anand ko toLOLLOL...hume torture karke woh party kar raha haiAngry...we can tell mata ji to come at 10 pm slot instead of 9.30 pm...she will meet anand there...mata ji bhii khush...hum bhi khushLOLLOL

Are yeh mataji aur rohit to dusre EK serial mei kal party kar rahe theConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa--Rani

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Originally posted by neeme

Originally posted by -Rani

[QUOTE=roshani45]@ neeme thnx u understood my pain.Smilei want sinal to remember their first anniversary with smile,  thats why i want her to be there. imagine kunu feeding cake to sidhi, maataji will suddenly say sidhi aanad doesnt like this flavor, so i shouldn't eat this, how would kunu and sidhi feel?Ouch

Why would Kunal feel bad, he has been doing Anand jaap himself for last 4 monthsLOLLOL When Veena will say that about the cake, he will agree with her, Siddhi might feel bad or better yet we will feel really bad, not sure about Kunal thoughLOLWink Not sure If Kunal's Anand jaap has stopped nowConfused?
@Pink, Siddhi will say "barh ma gaya Kunal aur uss ki maa" Dono Beth ka Anand jaap karo aur cake kaio...ma chalti hnLOLLOL
Kya keesmat hai siddhi ki jab tak Anand tha woh Kunal bhaiya ka naam japta tha aur ab jab woh nahi hain to sab Anand ka jaap jap rahe hain - LOL
[/QUOTE]
ha they are like karan arjun, even after their death they won't be separated LOL

-savvy-Bhavi-Rani

-savvy Goldie
-savvy
-savvy

Originally posted by pragyaa

Fine DearSmile...
well said ...We are imagining Sinal wedding aniversary and Veena making plans of somthng else..Somtime i Became confused...When Anand was alive ..Veena always talks abt Kunal... Now after that Big Shock Her son Died,..I can understand she is just talking abt anad due to his Death..But if she can remembers Siddhi and Her relation then Why Not KunalConfused
anand -kunal names gets swapped i think...in the beginning not only veena does kunal jaap but also whenever anand-siddhi meet they discuss kunal only and whenever sinal meet they talk about anand only...after their wedding scenario changed...poor usCry
hahhah..nice observation... and If anand back... Then What will be veena's new Japp??LOLLOL
tab tak siddhi deewar pe sir patak patak kar chali gayi hogi...perhaps she will start siddhi jaap thenLOLLOL

-Rojaa--Rani-Bhavi

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
@Sahasra, Tu tabi ati ha jab ma jana wali hoti hn yarOuch..yah Power cutt tere mera beech humesha ata ha...OuchOuchOuchAngry

BTW Guys,,,i start watching Uttran from today bcz of Aanad... what a rocking role he is playing in that showTongue

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Mataji ko underground kar denge - Rohit ko bulakarWink
[/QUOTE]
Mataji to underground nahi hogi... Chances are Rohit will go mad...
Mataji would see Anand in Rohit... Comes to Chopra house... Now he is brother of Raveena...
etc. etc...

Go to top