Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 26!! (Page 145)

-savvy Goldie
-savvy
-savvy

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by pinkeye

But seriously, her fainting acting really scared me Pragyaa and Payal, the way she was rolling her eyes were like she is possessed or somethingWacko. Seemed like she needed a tantrik baba for exorcismLOL

Kuch din pehle woh khud tantrik baba jaisa dikh rahi thi na, yeh uska after shocks hain. LOL LOL

Suddenly she became normal, miraculous recovery. But doc expressions scared me yesterday, I thought he would definitely say she is pregnant. LOL

Yeah, her eye roll is just like that guy from Lagan who batted like gilli dandaLOLLOL Me to was holding my breath to hear doc's verdict and was relieved to hear it was only BP issueSmile
[/QUOTE]
if that doc had told them that she is pregnant ..i would have sued the hospital where siddhi was treated after bullet injury for playing with our emotionsLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeye-Rani

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
@ Amrish, saare professions aur professionalism ka band baja ke rakha hain. No real things are shown. So just forget about it. May be in some point of time, they will introduce ego-clash track between Sinal due to all this. Siddhi becoming more popular, Kunal is not getting appropriate job, then dooriyan  blah blah blah. 

shamrish-Rani

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Ek hi jagah jahan Kunal Kabhi Fire nahi hoga.. always promotion and No work to do.. just relax... Bolo Kahan???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamrish

-savvy Goldie
-savvy
-savvy

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Marrying DidiShocked? yeh kab huaLOLLOL
arey she is talking about bachchiLOL

@ red - Really why was he trying to be friendly with that kidROFL
maybe he thought ghar pe bachchi mujhe dosti karna chahti thi...woh huyi nahi to chalo yahan try kar leta hoonLOLLOL

pinkeye-Rani

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

why kunal loves to do weird things , loving richa, marrying didi Wink n trying to make frdship with weird kid at park WinkLOL n again climbing tree when siddhi trying to be niceConfused LOL

Marrying DidiShocked? yeh kab huaLOLLOL

@ red - Really why was he trying to be friendly with that kidROFL

forgot society didi is siddhi LOL seems no ans for rest of the ques asked LOL

pinkeye-Rani

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
@ Pragya, if the doc had told that she is pregnant, then I would have finally said alvida to this show. I mean I was prepared. I mean stupidness and illogicalness ki bhi ek limit hain yaar.

Between, lagta hain  Rohit will now disturb Raveena darling more. He has become pagal, injured premi now. Psycho ban ne ke path pe pehla kadam. 

Edited by pinkeye - 13 April 2012 at 1:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-savvyshamrish-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamrish

Is Siddhi alone going or Chopra family?? Why did Kunal agree to stay back?? or he was told explicitly... No The whole Chopra Family is going on a vacation to Siddhi's pushtaini house god knows where? Kapil is selling that house so KSS need to spend some time in the house before selling so whole Chopra family is tagging along. They are leaving Kunal back purposely. Raj told Kunal that he needs to stay away from Siddh in order to get used to of his life after divorce, so they don't want Kunal to come with them.
[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
Thanks Rani... That sounds like a risky proposition considering Kunal's state of mind...
Now he will think not just Siddhi but even his own family is ok with div as Raj brought that topic out and said he has to stay away...

What was Siddhi's reaction??? As usual mute...??

I think she would get the Best Mute actress award next time... No competition or contenders...

[/QUOTE]

Today's they only showed Kunal's reaction. Kunal didn't seem to happy withthe idea and wanted to go with them too, but Raj told him not to come. Kunal certainly doesn't want them to tell Kapil about the divorce yet. They will show Siddhi's reaction on Monday.

You should watch today's episode; it was nice.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-savvyshamrishpinkeye

-savvy Goldie
-savvy
-savvy

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

@ Pragya, if the doc had told that she is pregnant, then I would have finally said alvida to this show. I mean I was prepared. I mean stupidness and illogicalness ki bhi ek limit hain yaar.
i decided the same but very next second sammy yaad aa gayaLOLLOL

Between, lagta hain  Rohit will now disturb Raveena darling more. He has become pagal, injured premi now. Psycho ban ne ke path pe pehla kadam. 
i think dumbo will be trapped againAngry...i dnt doubt her dumbness credentialsD'oh

pinkeye-Rani

Go to top