Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 26!! (Page 143)

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by pragyaa

Originally posted by pinkeye

I am really fond of Siddhi's character, but in last few episodes her scenes were little funny in my opinion. No offence to any of her Fans. I really like her. But her fainting in intervals was like current going off and then on.LOL Her bleeding from her right hand was also shown so inconsistently. I was laughing. Continuity naam ki bhi koi cheez hain yaar. In cvs ka kuch nahi ho sakta. Ouch
if u start finding siddhi scenes funny i am sure mera n rani di ki  sangat ka asar haiLOLLOL

But seriously, her fainting acting really scared me Pragyaa and Payal, the way she was rolling her eyes were like she is possessed or somethingWacko. Seemed like she needed a tantrik baba for exorcismLOL

Kuch din pehle woh khud tantrik baba jaisa dikh rahi thi na, yeh uska after shocks hain. LOL LOL

Suddenly she became normal, miraculous recovery. But doc expressions scared me yesterday, I thought he would definitely say she is pregnant. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-savvy-Rani

-savvy Goldie
-savvy
-savvy

But seriously, her fainting acting really scared me Pragyaa and Payal, the way she was rolling her eyes was like she is possessed or somethingWacko. Seemed like she needed a tantrik baba for exorcismLOL
uske faint hote hi to kunal bhi dar gaya to aapka to banta haiWinkLOLLOL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeye-Rani

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Originally posted by shamrish

@brown : What??? Really??? How did they find out and Sinal still do not know??
Is that the reason why everyone is so excited??
If Sinal were good, Parichay would have ended already Wink

Yes Amrish, Raj and Seema figured out that they are distant because of Anand factor in their relationshipWink. Thanks rani.. Atleast someone responded.. Wink ...
How did they find out?? Did Sinal say something to make them realize?? Raj and Seema would be better lawyers than these 2 good for nothing fellows...

No the reason everyone is so excited about is that Seema and Raj are going to separate Sinal with no phone or chiththi to communicate with either. Siddhi isgoing to her Bhaiyya's pushtaini houseWink... Is Siddhi alone going or Chopra family?? Why did Kunal agree to stay back?? or he was told explicitly...
He wanted to go but Raj cornered him in one place. he is playing chess game with Kunal where you corner the King to giveup. and Seema will do same to Siddhi next week till they both surrender

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamrish

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Between, Kunal is again jobless. What happend to Batliwala job? Siddhi toh waise hi jobless thi pehle se hi due to Thakrals. Gaurav kuch dino se kharche ke baare me nahi bola. 
what?? Looks like i need to watch today's epi 1st time in 4 weeks... When did Kunal lose his job?? Blooper??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBhaipinkeye-Rani

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

[QUOTE=-Rani

he didn't scare that kid ( or should I say teen), but she was herself weiredWackoLOL

Keep them comingWink
[/QUOTE]

why kunal loves to do weird things , loving richa, marrying didi Wink n trying to make frdship with weird kid at park WinkLOL n again climbing tree when siddhi trying to be niceConfused LOL

-Rani

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Between, Kunal is again jobless. What happend to Batliwala job? Siddhi toh waise hi jobless thi pehle se hi due to Thakrals. Gaurav kuch dino se kharche ke baare me nahi bola. 

Confused Me too confused about it, I thought he was legal adviser at Batliwala firmConfused?

I think that scene was written by other set  of writers. They are changed now. Aur yeh shayad purane episodes dekhna bhool gaye. Great cvs and unki apar maya. LOL

Edited by pinkeye - 13 April 2012 at 1:40pm

-savvyshamrish-Rani

-savvy Goldie
-savvy
-savvy

Confused Me too confused about it, I thought he was legal adviser at Batliwala firmConfused?
everyday cvs do something that confuse usLOLLOL...yesterday we were confused for whom seema made the planShocked

TheBhaipinkeye-Rani

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

what?? Looks like i need to watch today's epi 1st time in 4 weeks... When did Kunal lose his job?? Blooper??
Must be a blooper. SINAL were national NEWS during the case... Law Firms should have now lined up outside Chopra house to hire both non-qualify lawyers...

shamrish

Go to top