Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 26!! (Page 135)

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Payal hi bolkar gayab ho gayeeConfused

Waise Payal, yes I am loving the current trackEmbarrassed Kunal now will try to find excuses to meet Siddhi and they both won't be allowed to talk on the phone either. It will be even better than teenage romanceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yup the idea is fab and many nice things can be done in this track. But they will drag it through IPL in my opinion. So can become another chewing gum track. But chalo, atleast main focus is on Sinal and confession would be the culmination. So happy about it. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-savvyshamrish-Rani

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
kunal is good at frdship with kids know,wat happen today even bachis complaining abt him Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-savvypinkeye-Rani

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragyaa

@rani di: our dream sequence of sinal meeting chori chori n stealing glances seems to be on cardsDancing

Maine bola tha na, they will sneak out on the terrace or somewhere to meet and will text each-other about what to do and how to doEmbarrassed? Meri bhavishyavani sach hone wali haiEmbarrassed
i am keeping my fingers crossSmile...i hope hume umeed se badkar mileWinkWink...
btw i could not stop laughing when siddhi told seema "main ab kuch nahi kahungi..."...i was like oh siddhi dear ab boli kab thiLOLLOL

So true, when did she ever speak that now she has decided not to speakConfusedLOL? May be now she will go to negative non-speaking modeLOLLOL Since before it was zero, now she has decided to go to negative modeLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeye

-savvy Goldie
-savvy
-savvy

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

Work load toh abhi bhi zyada hi hain. But tomorrow is holiday na, so thought to come and chat with my lovely friends here. I was missing all the fun.
even we were missing uConfused
Yup, the track idea is great, far better than Ananditis. 
far better...no crap in terms of mata jiBig smile
But execution ko lekar mujhe thoda doubt hain. As I dont have any faith in cvs' creativity. LOL
as we know very well that the only thing cvs are missing is creativity LOLLOL...but have faith...if they have started it...they will end it nicely tooTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeye-Rani

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

@rani di: our dream sequence of sinal meeting chori chori n stealing glances seems to be on cardsDancing

Maine bola tha na, they will sneak out on the terrace or somewhere to meet and will text each-other about what to do and how to doEmbarrassed? Meri bhavishyavani sach hone wali haiEmbarrassed
i am keeping my fingers crossSmile...i hope hume umeed se badkar mileWinkWink...
btw i could not stop laughing when siddhi told seema "main ab kuch nahi kahungi..."...i was like oh siddhi dear ab boli kab thiLOLLOL

But today Siddhi was quite straightforward. I liked her approach. In that scene, Kunal was shown little unreasonable in my opinion. Baat ko zyada bada raha tha. Aur woh Anand ki photo. I thought that yeh phir se musafir hoon yaaron gana bajne lagega when he was shown on road walking. Please some one remove or burn those pics. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

Payal hi bolkar gayab ho gayeeConfused

Waise Payal, yes I am loving the current trackEmbarrassed Kunal now will try to find excuses to meet Siddhi and they both won't be allowed to talk on the phone either. It will be even better than teenage romanceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yup the idea is fab and many nice things can be done in this track. But they will drag it through IPL in my opinion. So can become another chewing gum track. But chalo, atleast main focus is on Sinal and confession would be the culmination. So happy about it. Big smile

Exactly, even if they drag it to hell, at least it will include sinal an sinal only with which I have no complains aboutEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-savvypinkeye

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

kunal is good at frdship with kids know,wat happen today even bachis complaining abt him Confused

Hi Savz, you come here only on alternate daysLOLLOL

Go to top