Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Rani

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ...i am seriously fed up with siddhi n her expressions

remember no matter how a sentence begins for Siddhi, it always ends with mai muh se nahi bolongi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Silence will destroy her relationship one day. But she will remain mum. More over she was saying today relation aise kaise aage badega?๐Ÿ˜ก Yes I also have the same question from both the partners. 
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am really fond of Siddhi's character, but in last few episodes her scenes were little funny in my opinion. No offence to any of her Fans. I really like her. But her fainting in intervals was like current going off and then on.๐Ÿ˜† Her bleeding from her right hand was also shown so inconsistently. I was laughing. Continuity naam ki bhi koi cheez hain yaar. In cvs ka kuch nahi ho sakta. 
[/QUOTE] Payal.. bade bade Soaps main aise chote chote bloopers hote rehte hai.
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

oh really happy to see me ๐Ÿ˜† came to clarify some doubts on kunal ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Okay what's your doubts๐Ÿ˜‰?
[/QUOTE]

why he is scaring kids๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜† more to come
[/QUOTE]

he didn't scare that kid ( or should I say teen), but she was herself weired๐Ÿ˜†

Keep them coming๐Ÿ˜‰
-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkeye

I am really fond of Siddhi's character, but in last few episodes her scenes were little funny in my opinion. No offence to any of her Fans. I really like her. But her fainting in intervals was like current going off and then on.๐Ÿ˜† Her bleeding from her right hand was also shown so inconsistently. I was laughing. Continuity naam ki bhi koi cheez hain yaar. In cvs ka kuch nahi ho sakta. 

if u start finding siddhi scenes funny i am sure mera n rani di ki  sangat ka asar hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Silence will destroy her relationship one day. But she will remain mum. More over she was saying today relation aise kaise aage badega?๐Ÿ˜ก Yes I also have the same question from both the partners. 
[/QUOTE] Aaj Siddhi ko kuch mat bolo yaar.. atleast today she gave her hand to Kunal. Jungle main chipak kar betha tha and now pehli raat ki dulhan ki tarah sharam aarahi hai...
-savvy thumbnail

Okay what's your doubts๐Ÿ˜‰?

why he is scaring kids๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜† more to come

he didn't scare that kid ( or should I say teen), but she was herself weired๐Ÿ˜†

Keep them coming๐Ÿ˜‰
maybe she suffers from poor vision n hearing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
pinkeye thumbnail
Between, Kunal is again jobless. What happend to Batliwala job? Siddhi toh waise hi jobless thi pehle se hi due to Thakrals. Gaurav kuch dino se kharche ke baare me nahi bola. 
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pragyaa

if u start finding siddhi scenes funny i am sure mera n rani di ki  sangat ka asar hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

But seriously, her fainting acting really scared me Pragyaa and Payal, the way she was rolling her eyes was like she is possessed or something. Seemed like she needed a tantrik baba for exorcism๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -Rani - 12 years ago
pinkeye thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragyaa

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† . Ho sakta hian. But I still like her. ๐Ÿ˜›
-savvy thumbnail

better u clearly explained what did u mean by that scary else u know me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Even when I say scary, I mean cute and charming and handsome and all that๐Ÿ˜ You got it right๐Ÿ˜‰?
yup i got it๐Ÿ˜Š...u r saying scary in menka's world not in normal world๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰