Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Rani

Hi Payal🤗, you have come at a very right time as I wasn't here today until just now and I think Pragyaa also joined not too long ago. Tumane hamari dil ki pukar sun li😆

Tumne bulaya aur hum chale aaye. 🤗

Kunal was looking so good in that pink shirt. I must say he can carry it really well.

Raj-Kunal scene was fab. Hw sweetly and cutely Kunal said - Aap Kapil ko bata denge? I felt bad for him. But serves him right, its necessary to deflate his ego. 😛
-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkeye

Hiii Rani, Prgya, Vidhi, Neeme. Sorry if I am missing anyone.

Liking the new track? 

hi payal di🤗...glad to hear from u in edt as well😃...what about ur work load?
i love the new track...what about u?
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Payal hi bolkar gayab ho gayee😕

Waise Payal, yes I am loving the current track😳 Kunal now will try to find excuses to meet Siddhi and they both won't be allowed to talk on the phone either. It will be even better than teenage romance😳😳
Edited by -Rani - 12 years ago
-savvy thumbnail

i still dnt understand why did that girl start crying after kunal said hello to her???😲...come on girl he flashed his brilliant smile 😍...if i would at her place main to mar jaati😉

Yeah, I didn't get that either😕 He said hello to her so pleasantly so why did she run away saying mummy😕😆😆? Poor Kunal, he got dejected
few days ago we were discussing he loves kids...ab to iss bachchi ne bhi reject kar diya...ufff
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidhisalot

arrey yr..i have to leave...my mom is eating my head...go to slleep ...tomo mehendi rasam of my dearest di

Okay Vidhi you can go sleep now as You have to be fresh for your sister's mehandi. Couldn't talk to you today, but will see you on Monday🤗
pinkeye thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragyaa

hi payal di🤗...glad to hear from u in edt as well😃...what about ur work load?
i love the new track...what about u?

Work load toh abhi bhi zyada hi hain. But tomorrow is holiday na, so thought to come and chat with my lovely friends here. I was missing all the fun.

Yup, the track idea is great, far better than Ananditis. But execution ko lekar mujhe thoda doubt hain. As I dont have any faith in cvs' creativity. 😆
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkeye

Tumne bulaya aur hum chale aaye. 🤗

Kunal was looking so good in that pink shirt. I must say he can carry it really well.

Raj-Kunal scene was fab. Hw sweetly and cutely Kunal said - Aap Kapil ko bata denge? I felt bad for him. But serves him right, its necessary to deflate his ego. 😛

I will complete the song😆 Dil hatheli par le aaye re😆😆

Yeah Sammy can carry off any color with Elan otherwise I don't really like pink on men😳

K-R conversation was so cute and hilarious. Kunal's face was like a little kid, worth a million watches😍

-savvy thumbnail

Maine bola tha na, they will sneak out on the terrace or somewhere to meet and will text each-other about what to do and how to do😳? Meri bhavishyavani sach hone wali hai😳

i am keeping my fingers cross😊...i hope hume umeed se badkar mile😉😉...
btw i could not stop laughing when siddhi told seema "main ab kuch nahi kahungi..."...i was like oh siddhi dear ab boli kab thi😆😆
pinkeye thumbnail

Payal hi bolkar gayab ho gayee😕

Waise Payal, yes I am loving the current track😳 Kunal now will try to find excuses to meet Siddhi and they both won't be allowed to talk on the phone either. It will be even better than teenage romance😳😳

Yup the idea is fab and many nice things can be done in this track. But they will drag it through IPL in my opinion. So can become another chewing gum track. But chalo, atleast main focus is on Sinal and confession would be the culmination. So happy about it. 😃
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
kunal is good at frdship with kids know,wat happen today even bachis complaining abt him 😕