Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pinkeye

@ Rani, Kunal and his phhotiest kismat. AAj shayad woh Anand ke pic dekh ke soch raha tha, tu toh chala gaya, mujhe maar gaya. Kaha phaas gaya hoon main. ðŸ˜†

Wahi na, he does have footiest kismat in the whole world First chudail and now goongi baheri

Anand was lucky he scaped all this muteness drama, bechara Kunal phas gaya goongo baharon ke beech mein
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamrish

Betn all this hungama today, Did Kunal bring out Anand topic ?? or Siddhi??
What prompted Raj/Seema to think anand is the factor betn Sinal

No not like that. Sinal were arguing about the case fiasco( rohit, siddhi lying etc). So Siddhi told many thinga have happened in last one month, kabhi mujhe aapko khone ka dar tha, kabhi aapko. Abhi aap aise ego leke baat karenge toh sab kuch phir se bikhar jayega. She put her hand on Kunal's. All of a sudden, Kunal noticed Anand's pic, removed his hand and left. ðŸ˜¡ 

Seema was hearing the convo from the door, and then told evrything toRaj. As a result Raj commented about it. 
Edited by pinkeye - 12 years ago
shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Today's they only showed Kunal's reaction. Kunal didn't seem to happy withthe idea and wanted to go with them too, but Raj told him not to come. Kunal certainly doesn't want them to tell Kapil about the divorce yet. They will show Siddhi's reaction on Monday.

You should watch today's episode; it was nice.
Yeah it is weekend ... I will try watching today's... Kunal better be not happy with idea... Last few weeks he has progressed in his love life... Going back to guilt or all stupidity would make CVs really stupid... If Kunal does not want to let Kapil know about div, means he does not want one...

I am looking forward to Kunal following Chopras to that house day later or few days later...
all those cute scenes where Raj asks why did u come when i told u not to come...
then Kunal's expressions and then all to follow...Hopefully confession... Would be romantic..
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragyaa

savz u always feel bad for vikram😉...poor vikram😆😆

Savz has a soft spot for Vik😳 Right Savz😉
-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

savz u always feel bad for vikram😉...poor vikram😆😆

Savz has a soft spot for Vik😳 Right Savz😉
[/QUOTE]
savz will kill both of us for sure😆😆
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragyaa

i think both veena n dumbo are trying hard to fill the space emptied by witcha's exit😡😡

But yesterday Veena didn't say anything and thank god for that. She is on call waiting mode I guess. Why cant they reject the call yaar? ðŸ˜¡
-Rani thumbnail

Today's they only showed Kunal's reaction. Kunal didn't seem to happy withthe idea and wanted to go with them too, but Raj told him not to come. Kunal certainly doesn't want them to tell Kapil about the divorce yet. They will show Siddhi's reaction on Monday.

You should watch today's episode; it was nice.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah it is weekend ... I will try watching today's... Kunal better be not happy with idea... Last few weeks he has progressed in his love life... Going back to guilt or all stupidity would make CVs really stupid... If Kunal does not want to let Kapil know about div, means he does not want one...

I am looking forward to Kunal following Chopras to that house day later or few days later...
all those cute scenes where Raj asks why did u come when i told u not to come...
then Kunal's expressions and then all to follow...Hopefully confession... Would be romantic..
[/QUOTE]

Now you are in the same boat. Now you know why were we all so excited today😉
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkeye

i think both veena n dumbo are trying hard to fill the space emptied by witcha's exit😡😡

But yesterday Veena didn't say anything and thank god for that. She is on call waiting mode I guess. Why cant they reject the call yaar? ðŸ˜¡
[/QUOTE]

But do you remember how she was laughing non stop though? She was so funny with her laughing marathon😆 
pinkeye thumbnail
@ Amrish, do you still think cvs are not stupid? But they are also helpless. Ultimately its a business and money matters. So they show all these idiotic stuffs to fetch trps which ultimately give lot of moolahs. 
-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

Wahi na, he does have footiest kismat in the whole world First chudail and now goongi baheri
confused n expressionless biwi as well😆

Anand was lucky he scaped all this muteness drama, bechara Kunal phas gaya goongo baharon ke beech mein
aur hum phas gaye hai in sab pyscho,bhulakad,dumbo ke beech sammy sirf tere liye😳