Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pinkeye

Between, Kunal is again jobless. What happend to Batliwala job? Siddhi toh waise hi jobless thi pehle se hi due to Thakrals. Gaurav kuch dino se kharche ke baare me nahi bola. 

๐Ÿ˜• Me too confused about it, I thought he was legal adviser at Batliwala firm๐Ÿ˜•?
shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

Yes Amrish, Raj and Seema figured out that they are distant because of Anand factor in their relationship๐Ÿ˜‰. Thanks rani.. Atleast someone responded.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ...
How did they find out?? Did Sinal say something to make them realize?? Raj and Seema would be better lawyers than these 2 good for nothing fellows...

No the reason everyone is so excited about is that Seema and Raj are going to separate Sinal with no phone or chiththi to communicate with either. Siddhi isgoing to her Bhaiyya's pushtaini house๐Ÿ˜‰... Is Siddhi alone going or Chopra family?? Why did Kunal agree to stay back?? or he was told explicitly...

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

But seriously, her fainting acting really scared me Pragyaa and Payal, the way she was rolling her eyes were like she is possessed or something. Seemed like she needed a tantrik baba for exorcism๐Ÿ˜†

Kuch din pehle woh khud tantrik baba jaisa dikh rahi thi na, yeh uska after shocks hain. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Suddenly she became normal, miraculous recovery. But doc expressions scared me yesterday, I thought he would definitely say she is pregnant. ๐Ÿ˜†
-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But seriously, her fainting acting really scared me Pragyaa and Payal, the way she was rolling her eyes was like she is possessed or something. Seemed like she needed a tantrik baba for exorcism๐Ÿ˜†

uske faint hote hi to kunal bhi dar gaya to aapka to banta hai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He wanted to go but Raj cornered him in one place. he is playing chess game with Kunal where you corner the King to giveup. and Seema will do same to Siddhi next week till they both surrender
shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkeye

Between, Kunal is again jobless. What happend to Batliwala job? Siddhi toh waise hi jobless thi pehle se hi due to Thakrals. Gaurav kuch dino se kharche ke baare me nahi bola. 

what?? Looks like i need to watch today's epi 1st time in 4 weeks... When did Kunal lose his job?? Blooper??
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=-Rani

he didn't scare that kid ( or should I say teen), but she was herself weired๐Ÿ˜†

Keep them coming๐Ÿ˜‰
[/QUOTE]

why kunal loves to do weird things , loving richa, marrying didi ๐Ÿ˜‰ n trying to make frdship with weird kid at park ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† n again climbing tree when siddhi trying to be nice๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

๐Ÿ˜• Me too confused about it, I thought he was legal adviser at Batliwala firm๐Ÿ˜•?

I think that scene was written by other set  of writers. They are changed now. Aur yeh shayad purane episodes dekhna bhool gaye. Great cvs and unki apar maya. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by pinkeye - 12 years ago
-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

everyday cvs do something that confuse us๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...yesterday we were confused for whom seema made the plan๐Ÿ˜ฒ
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shamrish

what?? Looks like i need to watch today's epi 1st time in 4 weeks... When did Kunal lose his job?? Blooper??

Must be a blooper. SINAL were national NEWS during the case... Law Firms should have now lined up outside Chopra house to hire both non-qualify lawyers...