Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pragyaa

before making out any plan for sinal seema should do this...i am quite pleased that both raj n seema got to know that the main reason of nt confessing is anand only👏👏

Seema and Raj, der aaye durust aaye, at least they know the sole reason of sinal's distant relationship. Now they will try to get that factor out of their relationship as well. Don't understand why R-S have to do all the work for Sinal's relationship to grow? These two are good for nothing really😆
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shamrish

Hello Rani, Pragyaa, Payal & Savz,

Knock Knock.. Can i come in??😉

hi amrish 😊
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i just hope she soon decides to go to no expressions mode...atleast kunal will be spared from misleading expressions😆😆...

If she goes in no expression mode, Kunal will think she is in thoughts of Anand. Then he will hit the madhushala. Oh please jo thode bahat deti hain woh dene do. Expecting anything from her verbally is aatwa ajooba of this world. Main abhi kuch nahi boloongi is her patent dialogue.  Mat bolo aur aise marte raho. Uff. 😡 
shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkeye

Why are you asking permission? 😊
Kya Bharosa... Saare Menakas kuch secret discussion kar rahe honge?? Better not to disturb 😉

Hiii Amrish. 

-Rani thumbnail

I thought the same when Kunal was shown walking on the road after looking at Anand's picture, but luckily we got to see a funny scene instead😆😆 Bachchi ko kaise dara diya tha😆😆 He wasn't that scary was he😕?

that scary😲😲😲
[/QUOTE]

🤣🤣🤣 I mean, the girl found him scary na, so I was saying he wasn't that scary, but for me he was as charming as always😳 he can never look scary to me😛
-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

Seema and Raj, der aaye durust aaye, at least they know the sole reason of sinal's distant relationship. Now they will try to get that factor out of their relationship as well. Don't understand why R-S have to do all the work for Sinal's relationship to grow? These two are good for nothing really😆

actually they are good for nothing...ek pagal premi ban gaya hai...dusri karyeshu dasi karti rehti hai
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nancy1996

Hi Pinks.. tu aaj aa hi gayi...

Yes Finally aaj main girte samhal te aa hi gayi. Work load se injured hu na toh slow ho gayi hoon. Don't think I fainted like Siddhi. 😆
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Rani

hi rani, wat to do busy these days😊, wat rani why r u so happy 😆

I am happy to see you Savz😆 Okay you are only busy on alternate days😆 Sorry, just kidding, hope you don't mind😊

oh really happy to see me 😆 came to clarify some doubts on kunal 😉😆
-Rani thumbnail

i just hope she soon decides to go to no expressions mode...atleast kunal will be spared from misleading expressions😆😆...

If she goes in no expression mode, Kunal will think she is in thoughts of Anand. Then he will hit the madhushala. Oh please jo thode bahat deti hain woh dene do. Expecting anything from her verbally is aatwa ajooba of this world. Main abhi kuch nahi boloongi is her patent dialogue.  Mat bolo aur aise marte raho. Uff. 😡 
[/QUOTE]

@ Red - 🤣🤣🤣 Hum mar jayenge par muh se nahi bolenge (what say Pragyaa🤣🤣)?
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes Finally aaj main girte samhal te aa hi gayi. Work load se injured hu na toh slow ho gayi hoon. Don't think I fainted like Siddhi. 😆

Ohh.. I know what they feels like.. btw Siddhi ke acting ke kafe charche ho rahe hain.. aajkal.. and I did try to see an episode the other day... 3 minutes was all I could manage before i had to turn it off.. she needs acting lessons asap...😆