Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragyaa

i am keeping my fingers cross๐Ÿ˜Š...i hope hume umeed se badkar mile๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...
btw i could not stop laughing when siddhi told seema "main ab kuch nahi kahungi..."...i was like oh siddhi dear ab boli kab thi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

So true, when did she ever speak that now she has decided not to speak๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†? May be now she will go to negative non-speaking mode๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Since before it was zero, now she has decided to go to negative mode๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkeye

Work load toh abhi bhi zyada hi hain. But tomorrow is holiday na, so thought to come and chat with my lovely friends here. I was missing all the fun.
even we were missing u๐Ÿ˜•
Yup, the track idea is great, far better than Ananditis. 
far better...no crap in terms of mata ji๐Ÿ˜ƒ
But execution ko lekar mujhe thoda doubt hain. As I dont have any faith in cvs' creativity. ๐Ÿ˜†
as we know very well that the only thing cvs are missing is creativity ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...but have faith...if they have started it...they will end it nicely too๐Ÿ˜›

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pragyaa

i am keeping my fingers cross๐Ÿ˜Š...i hope hume umeed se badkar mile๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...
btw i could not stop laughing when siddhi told seema "main ab kuch nahi kahungi..."...i was like oh siddhi dear ab boli kab thi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

But today Siddhi was quite straightforward. I liked her approach. In that scene, Kunal was shown little unreasonable in my opinion. Baat ko zyada bada raha tha. Aur woh Anand ki photo. I thought that yeh phir se musafir hoon yaaron gana bajne lagega when he was shown on road walking. Please some one remove or burn those pics. ๐Ÿ˜ก
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkeye

Yup the idea is fab and many nice things can be done in this track. But they will drag it through IPL in my opinion. So can become another chewing gum track. But chalo, atleast main focus is on Sinal and confession would be the culmination. So happy about it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Exactly, even if they drag it to hell, at least it will include sinal an sinal only with which I have no complains about๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

kunal is good at frdship with kids know,wat happen today even bachis complaining abt him ๐Ÿ˜•

Hi Savz, you come here only on alternate days๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

So true, when did she ever speak that now she has decided not to speak๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†? May be now she will go to negative non-speaking mode๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Since before it was zero, now she has decided to go to negative mode๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i just hope she soon decides to go to no expressions mode...atleast kunal will be spared from misleading expressions๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...
-Rani thumbnail
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

kunal is good at frdship with kids know,wat happen today even bachis complaining abt him ๐Ÿ˜•

Sab cvs ki maya hain and result of Kunal's foooti kismat. That scene was unnecessarily shown. What was the purpose? We all know his character sketch, no need of further demo. ๐Ÿ˜†
shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello Rani, Pragyaa, Payal & Savz,

Knock Knock.. Can i come in??๐Ÿ˜‰