!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 26!! - Page 77

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by pragyaa

even i feel something positive out of it...was just thinking what can it be and how?😲.. kunal is very stubborn types...if he had decided something no one can force him for anything

I think She is telling Siddhi to stay away from him due to divorce issue because she now knows that Kunal loves Siddhi deeply and he would like her staying away from him or not taking care of him.

Also, You know how you do things you are prohibited to do so, so Seema is telling Siddhi not to care for Kunal so she would want to care for him.
Originally posted by shamrish

Hello salman.. Lagta hai saab ladkiya darke bhaag gaye...

Everyone is just entertaining themselves... Nothing new.. Whohi purana topic..
Would Sinal confess? Which track next?? Preg, Anand jaap etc..
ladkiyon ko aur koi kaam nahi hai... Kunal Drooling is the most boring discussion ever... HIs shirt, Hir hair he was lukin HAwt... EEwww
Originally posted by -Rani

WE are talking about what we want for Kunal's wife not you guys - ðŸ˜›
Both of us guys do not need to worry anyways 🤣

Kunal is special so his wife selection will also be special specially after witnessing his first marriage with Siddhi🤢. This time around we will make sure she is truly worthy of him or else the search shall continue😉
i have strong vibes that this search will continue forever n ever as we menkas will never be satisfied with his wife credentials😉😉
Originally posted by shamrish

Kunal is special so his wife selection will also be special specially after witnessing his first marriage with Siddhi🤢. This time around we will make sure she is truly worthy of him or else the search shall continue😉
I get your point.. I hope you got what i said last...[/QUOTE]

I did😉 you meant you are already married an don't need to worry about wife selection anymore😉
@sahasra & pragyaa - thx for the update... not sure... May be Seema is trying reverse psycology on Siddhi... Now that both Seema and Siddhi know Kunal loves Siddhi, isn't Siddhi's job to confirm/confess/clarify with Kunal?? What further does she need to know now??
Originally posted by snmalik4

@red : 🤣.. Atleast a woman is admitting...
Salman, u reading this???
Reading it now..., was busy in meetings... what garam topic discussion going on?

Doosri Shaadi... Ek hi bahut hai... Can imagine myself understand three questions twice... Kaha ho? Kya kar rahe ho? Kab aaoge? 😆

Looks like opened the can of worms here - so had to log in again - Bhai mere apni biwio pe raham karo aur SINAL ko akele chod ke apne kaam me lag jao 
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Seema says that its always Kunal who wanted to have divorce,Siddhi always wanted to be part of his life.So Let him be alone n get used to loneliness

But she said it with certain smile (smirk) on her face😉 Like she is up to something😉

i have strong vibes that this search will continue forever n ever as we menkas will never be satisfied with his wife credentials😉😉
Look who is talking?? I thought Pragyaa was the unnaminous choice...
Originally posted by snmalik4

ladkiyon ko aur koi kaam nahi hai... Kunal Drooling is the most boring discussion ever... HIs shirt, Hir hair he was lukin HAwt... EEwww
salman i told u once...now telling it again ðŸ˜†
nothing more important than kunal's drooling😉😆😆
Originally posted by -Rani

I think She is telling Siddhi to stay away from him due to divorce issue because she now knows that Kunal loves Siddhi deeply and he would like her staying away from him or not taking care of him.
i hope she makes her understand this clearly not in baton baaton mein types...i have no bharosa on siddhi that how she will interpret it

Also, You know how you do things you are prohibited to do so, so Seema is telling Siddhi not to care for Kunal so she would want to care for him.
i didnt get ur point😭