Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

My Reaction to all the Barun Bashers... *edited* (Page 18)

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by pashna

I am laughing so hard my jaw hurtsLOL  Plz continue...

Do join us and spread the positivity... Embarrassed Embarrassed

We love Barun, we love Sanya and we love IPKKND... Who ever have problem with it, they can all go some where else... 

We are actually trying to do this using ghandhi giri.. No bashing only laughing and spamming.. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

oh.petite.onePashnaarsh_sp

arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

Originally posted by lvishii

Originally posted by arsh_sp

Originally posted by arnavandkhushi

amazing post...
i have actually said enough on the ranking thread...so would like to mention my front on this whole bashing things as...

yaa that's what i give to those who dont wanna respect other's sentiments for their own fav actor or actresses...

LOL hilarious sanju!!!!!the bashers dont have a sane mind so lets not waste ours on them

Exactly Arshiya... Like TM said hatters gonna hate, who cares.. Let's party hard and let's not break our head over them..

hey ishii!!!!i think we have got another post to spam *coughs* and party at the same time...but i would not mind doing it cuz it makes someone burn to black

Hey sweetheart.. I am so with ya in this.. Let's burn them some more... 

i just saw that..man they are really crazy!!!!i wonder what will happen if we will become like them..that will be really bad days for IF trust me

We are far better fans than anyone.. And I am not saying this cause I am part of this forum or ARHI fan, but I have never seen any of the IPKKND member bashing anyone. We would bash each other.. ROFL but never the outsider. No matter whatever happens, we always respect others. 

I wish others can do the same.. 

ishii i dont know why but im feeling nostalgic...has this got to do with the wood and the plank post...lol

ha ha ha.. may be may be not.. I guess I did read someone said BS gives plank reactions.

Well even if it was, then look at how popular we are.. Those so called fan of other starts sneak in to the forum of the show whom they hate the most and top of that go through the entire conversation and remember that. 

Man we are equally famous... Calls for another party.. Party Party

what are you saying??...we have our own spies...(looks at mom and says im popular mom)...

BS plank expressions ..what the...he is someone who can evoke expressions from plank...remember SPA???

Edited by arsh_sp - 11 April 2012 at 11:32pm

oh.petite.onePashnaDesai09

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Akash's reaction to the haters

"Bhai...yeh log toh aap ke peeche hi par gayye hain...shayad mujhe Payalji se baat karni chahiye."

"Payal ko disturb mat karo Akash. Haters gonna hate."

"Par hum bhi aapke saath hain, Arnavji...aap Akashji ke bhai aur Khushi ke pati jo hain!"

"Yo! Haters! I have an awesome family, dont I? Agar main tumhaari jagah hota toh apni hadd mein rehta..."

"Arnav bitwa sahi kahat hain. Aap sab logon ko itni nafrat naahi karni chahiye! Chaliye maafi maangiye!"

"Hai re Nandkisore...ab toh maafi maang liyo!"

Edited by AngelTeen - 11 April 2012 at 11:24pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

oh.petite.onePashnaDesai09asha...arsh_spRabba-Ve-Delena

arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed
Originally posted by pashna

I am laughing so hard my jaw hurtsLOL  Plz continue...

Do join us and spread the positivity... Embarrassed Embarrassed

We love Barun, we love Sanya and we love IPKKND... Who ever have problem with it, they can all go some where else... 

We are actually trying to do this using ghandhi giri.. No bashing only laughing and spamming.. Embarrassed

yes well said ishii...we extend our other cheek for the enemy with You are a B*tch who likes to touch me written on it lol!!!

Edited by arsh_sp - 11 April 2012 at 11:29pm

oh.petite.onePashnaDesai09

arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelTeen

"Bhai...yeh log toh aap ke peeche hi par gayye hain...shayad mujhe Payalji se baat karni chahiye."

"Par hum bhi aapke saath hain, Arnavji...aap Akashji ke bhai aur Khushi ke pati jo hain!"

"Yo! Haters! I have an awesome family, dont I? Agar main tumhaari jagah hota toh apni hadd mein rehta..."

"Arnav bitwa sahi kahat hain. Aap sab logon ko itni nafrat naahi karni chahiye! Chaliye maafi maangiye!"

this one is awesome...but remember agar ghee seedhe ungli se nahi nikalta to unglii tedhi karni padhti hai!!!!

oh.petite.oneDesai09AngelTeen

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by arnavandkhushi

amazing post...
i have actually said enough on the ranking thread...so would like to mention my front on this whole bashing things as...

yaa that's what i give to those who dont wanna respect other's sentiments for their own fav actor or actresses...

LOL hilarious sanju!!!!!the bashers dont have a sane mind so lets not waste ours on them

Exactly Arshiya... Like TM said hatters gonna hate, who cares.. Let's party hard and let's not break our head over them..

hey ishii!!!!i think we have got another post to spam *coughs* and party at the same time...but i would not mind doing it cuz it makes someone burn to black

Hey sweetheart.. I am so with ya in this.. Let's burn them some more... 

i just saw that..man they are really crazy!!!!i wonder what will happen if we will become like them..that will be really bad days for IF trust me

We are far better fans than anyone.. And I am not saying this cause I am part of this forum or ARHI fan, but I have never seen any of the IPKKND member bashing anyone. We would bash each other.. ROFL but never the outsider. No matter whatever happens, we always respect others. 

I wish others can do the same.. 

ishii i dont know why but im feeling nostalgic...has this got to do with the wood and the plank post...lol

ha ha ha.. may be may be not.. I guess I did read someone said BS gives plank reactions.

Well even if it was, then look at how popular we are.. Those so called fan of other starts sneak in to the forum of the show whom they hate the most and top of that go through the entire conversation and remember that. 

Man we are equally famous... Calls for another party.. Party Party

what are you saying??...we have our own spies...(looks at mom and say im popular mom)...

BS plank expressions ..what the...he is someone who can evoke expressions from plank...remember SPA???

Are dear ab kya bolna... i would say samjane wale samaj gaye, na samaje vo anadi he,, Now I will leave it to people to decide wether they r anadi or samajdar..

oh.petite.onePashnaarsh_sp

arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Are dear ab kya bolna... i would say samjane wale samaj gaye, na samaje vo anadi he,, Now I will leave it to people to decide wether they r anadi or samajdar..

the above gif says to it all to them...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

oh.petite.oneDesai09

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelTeen

Awesome work Rae yet again... Just need our reaction now... I now m demanding but can you get one please?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

oh.petite.onePashnaarsh_spAngelTeen

Go to top