News letter in HD Forum-official thread

angelllllllll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes i feel it's high time and we should start with our newsletter...HD is already 6 months old...Appreciation makes everyone work harder and even our forum will raise eyes due to every week news letter...so what say guys ??????

i made this thread so you can suggest the categories of our HD newsletter...

so the categories...i think should be there are ...

First Weekly Summary
Episode of the week
Best char of the week
positive char of the week
negative char of the week
inspiration char of the week
funny char week of the week
Style icon of the week
Scene of the week
Dialogue of the week
Picture Of The Week
Moment Of the week
Hitler moment of the week
Funny moment of the week
omg moment of the week
prediction of week
Disappointment of the week
Best small size video avi of the week
Best large size video avi of the week
CG's jaan of the week
Best siggy of the week
Best icon of the week
Best video siggy of the week
Best written post of the week
most popular post of the week
most popular vm of the week
most popular fan fiction of the week
most popular os of the week.
inspirational post of the week

you can pm me if u want any category added to this...

and

ya of course news letter always requires much hard work...so many creations , banners , write ups...so let's make a volunteer list ...i mean all those who are interested in helping the mods can volunteer here...and set_raj  and ravjot can assign works...

volunteer list

i am waiting ...tell whoever will like to be a volunteer...i will keep adding names ...)

'1) Surbhi123 ( i knew she will help πŸ˜† ...)

2) khushisati

mods ...i know you will need time to do all this...so lets not do it on coming monday...lets do it on next one...so you can start noticing the things in forum from coming monday...i mean posts , ff , sigs , avis etc...but let's have this thread now...it's quite a time now...and as its said appreciation always increases...

please mods dont close this topic...please listen to my plea...please think about this idea...please let members get involved deciding the  category...please start assigning work to volunteers...please let's do it together...please ...

edited ---
this idea got approval from mods...me dancing ...
Edited by princessdamini - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelllllllll thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveinshi

πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks...so time to start...i want our news letter be the bestest ever...
❀️
loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessdamini

thanks...so time to start...i want our news letter be the bestest ever...
❀️

hope the same.. we should try keeping this topic on 1st page so that people can visit and think abot it when they come
angelllllllll thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveinshi

hope the same.. we should try keeping this topic on 1st page so that people can visit and think abot it when they come

ya i agree with you...😊
set_raj thumbnail
Thanks a lot Princessdamini for this HD Newsletter concept.πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am sure most of the HDians will join and make this Newsletter a success.. πŸ‘πŸ‘Will try to make this unique and zara hatt ke...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i actually dont know what newsletter is πŸ˜†  but thnx to sur usne mujhe sab samjha diya πŸ€— 
i am ready to help...

i want to try it😳

do add my name...
and agar mera kaam pasand na aaya toh u can fire me πŸ€£...

khushi

Edited by khushisati - 12 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
omg omg......HD forum first.news letter...i am on cloud 9...sooo happy that you opened the official thread sis and that the idea got approved...sis we had so many plans...😍...now we will work on them to make it unique ...ok sis...πŸ€—and waise thanks for mentioning my name in the volunteers already...🀣...waise where is your name πŸ˜•...we will work as team na...πŸ˜‰...

ok what what i can do at the best...πŸ˜‰...let's first talk about writing...i will take these topics to write on...and i promise i will write beautifully on these ones and make a heading banner for it too...i will notice the next weeks episodes and will select the best candidates and moments for this...

Episode of the week
Best char of the week
.Style icon of the week
Dialogue of the week
Picture Of The Week
Moment Of the week

Hitler moment of the week
Funny moment of the week

and if no one else volunteer ...🀣...i can even take the whole responsibility of the writing topics at least...at my level best...will start working on the banners ...siggies i will use to decorate today only...and ya bro...if much people volunteer...and u think that i choose many topics than...ok can assign...as per your wish...so that everyone's get a chance...i will never have any problems with it...i am just telling what i can do...

now ...

Best small size video avi of the week
Best large size video avi of the week
Best siggy of the week
Best icon of the week
Best video siggy of the week
Best written post of the week
most popular post of the week
most popular vm of the week
most popular fan fiction of the week
most popular os of the week.

Now all in blue are the categories which raj bro has to observe...but we need prize siggies for them...so i will love to volunteer for them too...i can make all...but i know i am not that a good maker...so bro once again you can assign...
so in short i am saying...i am open for all...whatever help you need bro at any step...i will be there...i will help you the level best to make this thread perfect...unique ...hatke ...❀️

ok now coming to decoration stuffs like dividers ...main banners and all...will love to contribute in them too...

Here are some ideas me and my sis damini ( the tm of this thread ) dream of...actually we were exited for it from  many days...

1 ) Our thread should be musical...and with the song teri zindagi mein pyaar hain toh...we will combine both male and female versions...this song will depict...will suit our hd and will suit our hd forum tooo...
ofcourse bro...u can choose any other song too...but please with lyrics...not tunes...tunes are very common and we want this one hatke...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLuvLud4a6Y
we even choose ...pyaar ka matlab from om jai jagdish...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDL5mKs5wwc&feature=related

and this one is too awesome...zindagi zindagi from aabra ka daabra...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czvufg-Y1nE

i hope u liked our choices...πŸ˜ƒ

2nd ) Before announcing the prices...we can have a mods talk...like praising the one who won...like we had in mjht awards...and who doint know about them...than like jaise awards se pehle hota hain...that will be fun...

.3rd ) We will have trophies with the  winner siggies...πŸ˜‰...i know hamare ideas thode se weird hain but these will make thread hatke for sure...❀️

Sis U forgot to add inspirational character and inspirational post on forum...

love u sis for making this thread...

"Saath Tere Lage Zindagi Zindagi
Saath Tere Lage Zindagi Zindagi "

-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx damini for adding my name πŸ€—
angelllllllll thumbnail
sorry the inspirational thing just got slipped off my mind...i edited...and u leak all the ideas...still i am glad jo hamare aur bhi jyaada wierd ideas hain...woh nahi leak kare...🀣
and mera naam isliye nahi likha,...because i will mostly order and u will do...toh you desrve credit...and haan hum team hain...yaha tumhara naam...jab thread banegi to tumhari jagah mera ...ok...ab khush ...πŸ˜†πŸ€£...don't say no...warna mere chota waala dil toot jayega...πŸ₯ΊπŸ€£

khushi di- thanks for volunteering...now when u have volunteered...please mention you volunteered in which areas like di did...it will be easy for mods to assign works then...hope you understand...😊...

Edited by princessdamini - 12 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: princessdamini

sorry the inspirational thing just got slipped off my mind...i edited...and u leak all the ideas...still i am glad jo hamare aur bhi jyaada wierd ideas hain...woh nahi leak kare...🀣
and mera naam isliye nahi likha,...because i will mostly order and u will do...toh you desrve credit...and haan hum team hain...yaha tumhara naam...jab thread banegi to tumhari jagah mera ...ok...ab khush ...πŸ˜†πŸ€£...don't say no...warna mere chota waala dil toot jayega...πŸ₯ΊπŸ€£

khushi di- thanks for volunteering...now when u have volunteered...please mention you volunteered in which areas like di did...it will be easy for mods to assign works then...hope you understand...😊...

haan haan sure...will not break your heart chotiii πŸ€—πŸ€—
and nahi main saare ideas ek na ek baar mention toh jaroor karoongiii 🀣
Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 years ago