India-Forums

Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien
Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

A message to the CV's

diasingh2 IF-Dazzler
diasingh2
diasingh2

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
My Point of view on all the things that happened last month & their effects..

CV's have messed up too many things & always change the plot frequently ...
1. Karrantia's antics-
She was rude & evil. She entered at the time of Simran's death & made that plot worst.
 She was shown wearing Simran's saree once looking like Simran from behind? CV's have no justification for that scene yet.
Then Karrantia suddenly changed overnight...!! ( However dats Ok). She gets attached to Anu which is very good though.

Effect- Karrantia is now given more importance & appearance than others in the show ; sometimes even than Lovely.

2. Court notice drama
CV's just left it there. Not even a discussion about it in the family.
Karrantia was supposed to be in the house to get to the Simran's Killers, Now Killers are already shown dead. What the hell is going on?

Effect- No reason left for Karantia to be in the house. Karrantia's character has no direction unless CVs make another ridiculous twist for her character.

3. School teacher.

The worst plot ever seen. She entered the show suddenly & left it even more suddenly. Her role was not justified at all.

Effect- Male Cast of the show was not seen even once during the entire drama. Karthik & Lovely scenes are lost.

4. Shibhu replaced.

I used to like this show because it was the only show which never had any replacement done but  they too did it for Shibhu.

I admit Shibhu was replaced because original actor is busy in shooting for a movie. But this new Shibhu is also not doing anything so important. (Though I agree he is more goodlooking ) Shibhu's charatcer  was not  so urgently needed to be a part of the show. CV's could have waited for the original actor or moved on to some other storyline.

Effect- Unfortunately, Simran & Shibhu's scene together will never be shown from now onwards. Now either if shibhu marry Karrantia or Anamika,  Visibly it will be a new third couple or rather new parents for Anu.  

5. Anamika's psychological Drama
Already, so many questions were unanswered, this new character entered , whose suspense is not yet disclosed. Though I agree that she is acting pretty good in the show.
We hope CV's will give a good justification  for her character sooner or later.

Effect- Another character receiving good enough footage than the original cast of the show.
All others are left with only 1 or 2 dialogues per episode.

=> To add to all these, Story of Nimmi & Gehna's as Lucky's mothers is still not solved yet. & There are some other stories too left behind.

CVs have totally forgotten Adi & Ria. Lovely's role has become a supporting one & Karthik is seen in a Cameo sometimes with guest appearances of  Bausa, Ammasa, Utkarsh & Bittu.

Message to the CVs

CVs please solve all the previous stuff before introducing some one else if you are planning to introduce another character soon.

Edited by diasingh2 - 11 April 2012 at 8:26am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

p_ramsinghadhewar_Sakinah_richavyastuningmystifyreaj_12SparklesDBdeebasdakashnig28babygirl198722suresh555yipee

aj_12 Groupbie
aj_12
aj_12

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
i totally agree, this show is going down the drain seriously.. i have not seen it since a week but looking at the updates i don't think we should bother. CVs are playing foolish games, they add new characters every week, the family unit is being destroyed and the lead pair are reduced to supporting roles. There is no chemistry shown between any jodi, instead the house is becoming like a bed and breakfast where anyone can come and stay.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deebasdbabygirl198722diasingh2

deebasd Senior Member
deebasd
deebasd

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
THx for strating this post diasingh...I did want to post somethig to this effect as well. I agree with both of the previous posts...

The show is going down the drain little by little... In the begining yes the TRP's were not too high as Mukul and Ragini were a totally new lead pair but as the story progresses and their chemistry and closeness in the story line developed many of us started watching mainly for the KARLY scenes... We accepted the jodi and even started voting for them in various contests and so forth... Than Lovely comes into the family and did all sorts and the dysfunctionalities and unanswered questions were part of the suspence (in fact it still is a suspence) Although KARLY had their off and on break ups and patch ups it did not deter the viewers from the show as we still were able to see them as well as the actual cast.

THIS IS WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO SAY PLEASE DEVELOP THE STORYLINE WITH THE CURRENT LEAD AND THEIR ACTUAL FAMILY AND PLEASE STOP BRINGING IN NEW ADDITIONS UNTIL IT IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY BUT DO MAKE THEM INTERTWIN WITH THE REST AND NOT TAKE UP ENTIRE PLOT THAT THE ACTUAL CASTS BECOMES SUPPORTING CASTS AND CAMEOS...AngryOuchAngry

I really hope someone from the writers or CV's actually read this...Please realize that most of us are watching hoping for a better plot expansion of KARLY and The immediate KAushik family and definately not for the additions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722diasingh2

diasingh2 IF-Dazzler
diasingh2
diasingh2

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Hmmm ... I hope CVs will listen to their viewers... & modify the worst things soon.

MKKPB is a good show seriously...

I mean just remember those episodes of 
tournament between the Kaushik couples. (extremely funny)

& The episodes featuring
Simran's death & all the members mourning.  ( truely emotional)

They all were very well scripted & portrayed...

I hope CVs will realize the situation & make this show better..

Edited by diasingh2 - 11 April 2012 at 8:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deebasd

richavyastuning Groupbie
richavyastuning
richavyastuning

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
We need more and better KARLY scenes! Period. 

SparklesDBdeebasd

diasingh2 IF-Dazzler
diasingh2
diasingh2

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Offcourse yar... who doesn't want back  Karthik & Lovely's track ...

I just hope things will improve soon & become more interesting...

Edited by diasingh2 - 11 April 2012 at 1:13pm

richavyastuningdeebasd

purpleymatter Senior Member
purpleymatter
purpleymatter

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
I am not liking how they aren't letting go of Simran's death considering what has happened to the actress. Move on already. For her family's sake.

sadhanalovbabygirl198722

diasingh2 IF-Dazzler
diasingh2
diasingh2

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purpleymatter

I am not liking how they aren't letting go of Simran's death considering what has happened to the actress. Move on already. For her family's sake.

Yes... I agree with you... they are introducing a ridiculous, useless & stupid twist around Simran's death...

I mean whatever they did between 12th March to 17th March (episodes featuring Simran's death) was good enough for her...

Now they are over doing it, & making everything puzzeled...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index