India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Priyal must

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Its high time that Priyal looses her weight.She really need a workout.so cv's instead of making Uday run at treadmill pls do it with ManyataWink.Priyal has becum too heavy.In yesterday's episode in that white anarkali she looked so heavyShocked...I mean it was lyk a small elephantDead.sry no offence to actors but her weight along with the costume made it.Priyal must do workout since she is stout it looks very bad if she put on so much weight n also with all this weight she looks aged compared to Uday...pls cv's stop providing priyal chcolates its a humble request ...

what u think guys.do u feel the same or its just me

Edited by krishna1989 - 11 April 2012 at 6:58am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

preety1992mistyblueToshibestrmrycutiepiexox2012titlipearls88Gauri22kkushi06applenpeachessrividhya68ArhainAshish

aj_12 Groupbie
aj_12
aj_12

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
well she doesn't need to lose weight if she doesnt want to. But i agree that white anarkali didn't do  any justice on her. On the contrary the Yellow anarkali was so pretttyyy i want one lol!! But i guess her costumes should be more fitted :)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina007kojagoryfanLizBennetheaven princessSidNeeti-fanKokila11rasiya.BinKuchKahe.Fearless_Loversnowdream

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
ya its true that yellow anarkali did well on her n that party wear was also k.but the white one was disgusting.it showed extra weight

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Toshibestaj_12heaven princess

Deen... Senior Member
Deen...
Deen...

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Guys, anything is better than the sack she used to use before, lol :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruths97rmryami_31postmodernistmoksha89heaven princesssami01

rmry Groupbie
rmry
rmry

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Lol. She is just wearing what UV wants her to wear... Since UV brought her Anarkali dress for party... she is wearing similar kind of dresses... In a way she is styling heself as UV has styled her...  Hope after seeing UV shirtless... she makes it a point to workout and slim down...WinkLOLLOL. But apart from serial, personally I feel that PRIYAL MUST LOSE WEIGHT. May be the storyline needed it.Wink

Cheers,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kokila11

udayveer Senior Member
udayveer
udayveer

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
agree
Naina007 Goldie
Naina007
Naina007

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I don't know if it's just me but I feel really offended at these kind of topics and they are opening over and over. No offense to anyone at all but Priyal is perfectly fine the way she is. When you are shooting in different angles - people are bound to look a little chubby or whatever. But She is fine. I don't see her being "overweight" or "Fat" 

Do you want her to become anorexic? What is this obsession with losing weight all the time? She isn't size 0 but she's healthy! 

Please I request if you can refrain from making these kind of topics because it's just promoting poor health all over. Being from the medical field - these judgements are taken very seriously and people go insane trying to lose weight who are perfectly fit. You are never over weight until you have a BMI (Body Mass Index) more than 25. And under that you're absolutely fine. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sky_watcherrmryaj_12coolan86Kajol20NightStarrSidNeeti-fanmythicalKokila11moksha89Neutral_MonaArieltabicarisma2

NightStarr Senior Member
NightStarr
NightStarr

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I would have to disagree on Priyal being fat! I think the dress yesterday made her look fat and someone else rightly pointed out that Anarkelis do make short and round people look fat. I think Priyal looks healthy and great as opposed to being a stick figure the way other actresses are. That is actually one of the main reasons I like her as she looks like someone in real and not size zero. I do think they could do well with some fitting cloths as cloths that do not fit her would make her look fat and shorter than she already is. The white anarkali that she was wearing yesterday was not only too long for her height but very lose which is a no no combination. So, personally don't think Manyata needs to go on any diet or exercise unless she just wants to do it to be healthy and active but CV should work on the wardrobe given to her. I feel like the focus on Jay's style should be divided to Manyata as well as now she is dressing well and should have a better style! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31Naina007SidNeeti-fanKokila11moksha89LizBennet

Go to top