Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

friendship...really, please stop it!!!

shagun_sarun thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys

i think its new trend in this forum to just choose a topic n spread the negativity

for past two three weeks, i guess after SPA, there were no sarun interview together so, people just started assuming as something is wrong with sarun frndship...after today's telly tadka interview people are assuming some tension between them.....but guys i think we need to relax, there are few points i just want people to notice

1.after SPA, in a few days, sanaya took a break of four or five days

2.they have hectic schedules

3.when sanaya came back, i guess she was really busy with the shoot because of her absence n so was barun

4.in today's interview they just looked extremely tired, so masti n all is too much to ask from sarun

5.there were some idiotic article about there linkup, so that can be there personal choice to stay away from media for some while

6.they have there own personal lives

so, i think guys we all need to just take a chill pill n njoy sarun frndship, which is indeed unique to find in telly industry...its better if we discuss sarun frndship positively or we always have a choice to just talk abt arhi n IPK...

so, i think people need to stop these false/ugly news now, it just make all of us sad n nothing else...

sarun/arhi forever😃

Edited by shagun_sarun - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
they seemed totally cool to be,
just abit tired from shooting 12 hours a day n 28 days a month...
 :-)
rosegold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So agree with ya. People really need to stop speculating, and spreading unnecessary and useless stories.
Summer_Rain thumbnail
agree with u.barun was yawning at the start of the interview..both looked extremely tired...and also they have hectic schedules...ya but still i enjoyed the TT interview...nothing is wrong btween them they r fine..and their friendship is strong even now...also...agree with u so many people after TT interview started negativity in the forum.but i felt everything is normal between them...

arnav-khushi the best jodi ever on television...they both rock..!!!!!😃
shagun_sarun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rani-lucki

they seemed totally cool to be,

just abit tired from shooting 12 hours a day n 28 days a month...
 :-)

exactly my point, with so many hours of work i guess we all should give them some time to there own selves rather demanding for a fun n nice sarun interview😭
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Can i have the link please!😳
catalyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
agree avoid such rumours...
Arshi_lovergal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I didn't notice any such kind of rumours but whoever is doing it should stop it for heavens sake😡 

P.S-I totally agree with you shagun_sarun TFs😃  
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Sarun are really good friends : ) People NEED to calm the heck down and chill out. Stop making assumptions people! All is well!😃
shagun_sarun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aakanksha09

So agree with ya. People really need to stop speculating, and spreading unnecessary and useless stories.

really it just make us sad to read these unnecessary post on their falling frndship...its better if we just let them be😊