India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bhagwan Ke Liye Mujhe Chod Do!

Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
So I was looking for info on some obscure Bollywood movies (I like digging up old, weird desi movie stuff LOL) and somehow ended up at this unique blog post.

Rape is an ugly word of a horrible and cowardly act.

But in Bollywood especially in the 70's and 80's it was actually considered as necessary as an item number.

The movie pitch went something like this 'Sirji, Introduction of hero on a dark night, he saves the heroine from being raped and beats up 10 goons,  3 romantic songs, 1 religious song, 1 sad song and 1 item number, 4 action scenes, and Sir beat this our film will have not 1! Not 2! But 3 rape scenes!'

Why did we need those scenes?

Two reasons in my opinion. Firstly in those days the skin code was unimaginable, so only the vamp or the victim could show skin, even the heroine had to be shown as a bitch in a swimsuit before she was reformed by the man into a salwar or sari clad socially acceptable 'bhartiya nari'.

Secondly, all action films followed a simple formula almost as if it was a game called Screw-the-hero!

So the villains would start by raping the bhabi and killing her husband, and putting the hero behind bars for the crime. In his absence his sister would be raped as well and his parents killed. The wife would be saved for the second act whereupon his release he would get one more romantic song with her before she too was raped and killed and then the hero would be tortured till the vamp let him out and he would take on the entire crew of villains beating them up as he would make each punch count.

'Yeh meri abla bhabhi ke liye' DISHOOM 'Yeh mere bhai ke liye' DISHOOM 'Yeh meri behen ke liye' DISHOOM 'yeh mere bhoode maa-baap ke liye' DISHOOM 'yeh meri biwi aur uske pet ke andar panap rahe bacche ke liye' DISHOOM! And then came the final blow 'aur yeh insaniyat ke dushman tujhe jeene ka koi haq nahin'...yeh...mere liye' DISHOOM

But as the filmmakers tried and found new ways to create those item rape scenes, they actually invented a new form of comedy.

Then the blog provides some...statistics. Or as he calls it, 'The Rape-O-Meter'. Wacko One wonders just what was going through this person's mind when he embarked on this hatke research and how...actually on second thought, I'd rather not know.

Top lining the gang of Rapists is

Rapist No. 1 - Prem Chopra with 250 rapes in his career'...to quote the man the legend 'Mera naam hai Prem'.Prem Chopra'

Rapist No. 2 - Ranjeet with 150 rapes comes close. This man ruled the rape scene from 1970-1985

Rapist No. 3 - Danny Denzongpa has 110+ rape scenes to his credit. The reason why these guys also make it to the top is because in the 70's and 80's even the villains would be multi-starrers, so the above three or some combinations would indulge in group rapes so that they all could be killed in 10 minute intervals in the second half.

Rapist No. 4 - Shakti Kapoor with over 80 rapes to his credit

Rapist No. 5 - Amjad Khan with over 30+ rapes to his screen credit, in 1981 every film he acted in had a rape scene.

Rapist No. 6 - The original Bad Man of Hindi cinema ' Gulshan Grover, with over 22+ rape scenes to his credit.

The others in this infamous list include The Lion - Ajit (12), Amrish Puri (9), Premnath (3), Rehman (7), Om Puri (6), the awesome Jeevan (6), Ruppesh Kumar never got a solo rape scene but only participated in a group (5), Kiran Kumar (4), K N Singh (3), Madan Puri (2) and finally Mac Mohan (1).

And it doesn't end there. Nope. It goes on to give us a collection of some odd and what he considers (unintentionally) funny scenes related to this topic. Last but certainly not the least - oh no, not at all - you will also get to see some of the top players of this game in the flesh. Sort of.

Silly

Go here for the full post.

Note: the first video is no longer on YouTube. Never fear, I found it hosted here.

---

I have no words. This gif explains exactly my reaction.

Edited by Kal El - 11 April 2012 at 9:56pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anarkali-Lemonyaitor-metrowzerbulls-eyeRekha_jics-07MoccoLatte-Nakshatra-YusBeemysticgoryfilmsDulceTentacion.you2CHIPPEDCUPbambogliNinja.TheRowdiestMithiBaniKhatamKahani

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Yes rape was compulsory in old films.LOL
And in recent films the heroines desires to be raped.Stern Smile"Chikni Chameli,Kitni AkeliWacko

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07MoccoLattemysticgoryfilmsbambogliTony_StraK786

DulceTentacion. IF-Sizzlerz
DulceTentacion.
DulceTentacion.

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
LMFAO! ah...Bollywood does make me laugh at times. 
DulceTentacion. IF-Sizzlerz
DulceTentacion.
DulceTentacion.

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
actually these scenarios are not only present in Bollywood films, they are shown in other cultural films as well. I for one remember watching a bengali film with my mum - oh god it was f* hilarious ROFL If anyone here has ever watched any bengali films, then have you ever noticed how heavy the heroines breathe while they talk - it sounds so f* messed up. ROFL 

P.S - The link you provided - The pictures...Stern Smile a sight not worth seeing! LOL! Some of them are ...i cannot think of any adjectives to describe them. 

Edited by ParaDiseMb - 11 April 2012 at 7:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli

Lemony Goldie

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
RAPE was the most Important things those times. ROFL
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged

idont remember film but shakti was rapist and anita raj was victim

anita raj---bhagwan ke muhje chod doCry

shakti kapoor--- itni achi cheez bhagwan ke liye kaise chod du mein LOL