Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Raghav a first observation  he is someone who has lots of anger thus clenching his fist ..a hidden pain..no smile and the intensity in his eyes..fights against injustice…daring did not even budge  from there when the bus was coming straight on him..the word  defeat seems not for him..

Yesterday he fought with the goons as they harassed a girl..in the process saved sia  too gripping the edge of the sharp knife..the police came and took him away..that aunty overreacting calling him a gunda..what we observed he kept his calm though the word made him angry...raghav does not answer back her..it means he has respect for women ..big example again at the police station he told that girl how to protect her next time ..

Why the guilt?..why this anger?..why so much pain hidden in his heart?..why fighting for the rights of the weak?..

My POV the first time he saw sia all scared..he could not take his eyes off her not because of falling in love at first sight but because  he is aware of this kind of fear..its something connected to his past..my assumption raghav may have witness in the past such same thing that happened to jhanvi with viraj..someone close to him ..a family member in an abusive relationship...may be  he could not save that person..thus this guilt..we saw yesterday he has a grudge against the law..thats why that sab khatm ke baad aaye to the police officers..may he seeked the help of the law to ask for justice but same as jhanvi's case all were corrupt with viraj's money and status..losing someone close and he could not save that person..guilt..anger..pain is there in him..that  incident might have changed him in what he is now..raghav the one who fights for the weak to give them justice..he don't care if he is tagged as a gunda or this land him in jail..

Going down the steps of the bus he kept looking at her.in jail he gets flashback of her terrified face.he knows it all this kind of fear and  may have got it she too have been in an abusive relationship..it will be easy for him to understand the pain of sia later …it's a connection of his past .pain with jhanvi's past..pain..a DARD KA RISHTA that will make them bond to later fight for her against viraj..this time raghav wont backstep but by all means will save and protect jhanvi..sia..yesterday a symbolic moment where his blood falls on sia's dupatta clearly shows if he has to shed his blood he will do it but wont let viraj harm jhanvi..sia again..

That's why Ram is in the avatar of Raghav to save his Sita..Sia...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaninehasharma0007dinki24ha35_adsophiamsoniroy-Megha-rakshasshahminmansidminaz296-Siddhi-april10..Apz..Dhin-ChakKhatamKahaniTani91krithikasSoaps1harshu.sundasFearless_Lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raghav Past.." in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Possible Smile ...i ws thinking he hated the fact tht he saved her but she ws terrified of him thinking he is a gunda...but ur exp sounds more sensible Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24krithikas

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
@alphabeta-22..raghav was not angry for saving Sia  and her terrified of him..it was more a sign of concern that we saw in his eyes for Sia thats why he kept staring at her..

I feel Sia's fear reminded him of his past ..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 April 2012 at 6:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..Dhin-Chakkrithikas

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

@alphabeta-22..raghav was not angry for saving Sia and her terrified of him..it was more a sign of concern that we saw in his eyes for Sia thats why he kept staring at her..

I feel Sia's fear reminded him of his past ..

Ya even the flashback...yr right Smile ..good to see u in this forum as welll Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24krithikas

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Absolutely that was not love at first sight actually he was trying to find out why is she so scare and has so much fear.   He was trying to find out that gazing at her.  I felt the same way that someone very close to him went through the pain which Sia (I prefer to call her Sia) went through. 

He has so much anger against people who does not stand for themselves.
His eyes told everything that he has a bitter past by helping others he is trying to forgot that

I am guessing that he does not have a connection with Viraj at all but he will connect with Sia later on since they both went through pain.

I doubt it that he will have in family in this show may be past his related to his family 

Edited by april10 - 11 April 2012 at 6:47am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24-Siddhi--Ramya-..Apz..Dhin-ChakTani91krithikas

-Siddhi-

Goldie

-Siddhi-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
@saveeta24 & april10:-agree with both of u..
there is a gr8 pain in raghav's heart n life...
n even i also think that there was someone so close of raghav who had suffered some severe cruelness n raghav could do nothing for that...
n that's why he is lyk an angry man...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24..Apz..Dhin-Chakkrithikas

nehasharma0007

nehasharma0007

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
I agree with that raghav definitely hv some bitter past...tat is y his attitude is like this...the anger nd pain in his eyes clearly reflects it...i hv even mentioned in EDT yesterday...tat may be he has lost his dear one...probably his sister or mother..for these reason nd he was helpless at time..police didn't do anything ..hence nw he is like this...that is the only reason he was looking at sia/jhanvi like this..as if he wants to knw..y is she so scared...could connect with the pain nd fear in her eyes..

Edited by nehasharma0007 - 11 April 2012 at 7:25am

saveeta24..Apz..krithikas

silky_harshad

IF-Rockerz

silky_harshad

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Haiii mere Raghav ki inni painful eyes b kinni nashili hey Blushing deep like a ocean Day Dreaming haiii that intensity Day Dreaming

saveeta24..Apz..krithikas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.