Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF- His Innocent Wife's Moment(Pt11 pg83) *Now Up! (Page 75)

Sparkling-eyes5 IF-Dazzler
Sparkling-eyes5
Sparkling-eyes5

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nihita

Nidsubh007 IF-Sizzlerz
Nidsubh007
Nidsubh007

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Please update!!

nihita

nihita Goldie
nihita
nihita

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
For you Imran!

Chapter-10

Lying naked amidst the black silk sheets draped over the bed Khushi bit back a moan as an equally naked Arnav bit the top of her bosom. His fingers went towards south and entered her already wet core. Khushi thrashed her head against the pillow as she felt pure white pleasure rushing through her body. Arnav pushed himself up and looked at her white angelic face radiating against the contrasting sheet and almost felt too much of love for her. She was his! Without taking his eyes off her, he grabbed her bosom together tightly with both of his hands and bent his knees a little to enter her.

Khushi was in ecstasy when she felt Arnav's most male part touching her feminine one. She moaned a little when he pushed just an inch forward, taking it very slow and gentle. She opened her eyes and looked at him. She shivered to find his heated gaze on her and suddenly she remembered Jess' face and it made her flinch. Arnav mistook that expression as one of pleasure and latching his mouth onto her breasts he pushed himself more into her. Khushi touched his shoulder to push him away but Arnav didn't realise it. Suddenly with all her courage Khushi pushed at his chest, the sudden movement pulled Arnav away from her body.

Arnav crouched on the bed over her and watched in confusion as Khushi breathed heavily, "I-I-I……You didn't even stop!" her tone was accusatory.

Arnav frowned more, "Jaan you were with me all the way. We have even climaxed. What happened?"

Clutching the silk sheet she sat properly on the bed with her knees hugged to her chest and asked turning her head sideways, with her hair hiding curtained over her face, hiding her from his view, "Is it the only thing that matters?"

Arnav touched her shoulder but she flinched and moved away, "Now you don't even care if I want this or not?"

Getting angry at her insinuation, "I have always cared. Yes there are times I lose myself in you before even pleasing you, but you know I always make up for it...I have never just had my pleasure. I love you dammit! Don't you think your pleasure is equally important to me?"

"I didn't want this but you weren't ready to stop. You do know that forcing even on your spouse is also a form of rape, a marital rape?"

"Rap-e?" he choked out.

Getting off the bed, he angrily wore boxers and then turned to look at her, "Shut up Khushi! Just shut up! Do you even know how serious that word is? How that one word can spoil so many lives and you dare to use it so lightly? Tell me what this is about?"

She looked directly at him, clutching the sheets tighter, "Isn't it called that when your partner doesn't want intimacy and you force it on them? This is about you not caring about me and my wishes anymore?"

"Force it on you? I could swear on my life that you were with me till the end…..then what happened all of a sudden? I don't care about you? Pull another one Khushi because you, yourself will not believe this fabrication!" He lashed out, his veins throbbing and jaws clenching.

"So what would you call what you did on our first night, I told you to stop but did you? And all those times when you introduced me to new ways and I was not entirely ready?" she bit out and as soon as the words left her mouth, she realised she has crossed some invisible boundary in their relationship. His body became silent and horrified she fisted her hand over her mouth.

"Arna- Arnav!"

But he didn't say anything. He just took his clothes sprawled all over the room and started wearing it. Tightening the sheet around her, she rushed towards him and held his arms but he was busy buttoning his shirt.

"I didn't mean Arnav! Please listen to me! I don't know what came over me….please don't go like this! Bachcha I swear I didn't mean it! Mela bachcha please talk to me!" she begged holding onto his left arm. With his right arm he checked his pocket for the wallet. Finding his wallet and car keys in the pocket he dashed towards the door with a clinging Khushi on his arm.

He stopped near the door and slowly with his right hand took her hands away from his arm. He then looked at her tear stricken face and his heart broke. He wiped her tears gently with his thumb, "You just can't handle that I have been with someone else, can you? You think you can forgive me but you can't! Our fight was proof enough……I guess it was really too much to ask! I don't blame you Khushi because I know what triggered your reaction but can you please do me favour?" she nodded and he continued, "Can you not feel that I have forced myself on you? It makes me feel inadequate as a husband and a lover." Khushi opened her mouth to speak but Arnav kept shushed her with his hands, "I feel like a sex-maniac and maybe I am, maybe I need to sort myself...I am not going to do anything rash, I just need some fresh air. Lie down and take rest for a while. It has been an eventful day for both of us. We are married Khushi and like every other couples we will have our differences but to sort them together, first we need to deal with our demons all alone."

"Bach-" she cried.

"No Khushi! Don't cry, you are breaking my heart more...its time I gave you some space. We can't live all our lives fighting and disappointing each other. We love each other and its our responsibility to make one another happy but somehow I have not done a fair job. Go and rest, I'll be back before you know it."

If only it was that easy. Lying on a cold bed Khushi looked at the umpteenth time at the bedside clock. It was four in the dawn and he was still out. Wiping her tears she realised he was more hurt with her words than he was letting her know. She gasped with realization when she realized he was shutting a part of him from her and if she didn't do anything soon, they would have a relationship beyond repair.

The following 230 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonharini19parimaladdivya15hbroshni77anaviabhisalinsweetytanishasingh3Rain_droprithuparnaPoorvaArorakk10pretty37moononskyteessaKADBURYCoolio56ramanaththepelicanabcdzmaryam0993vkiranmayi15r4h1m4aziiisheenakienoblyssahitimridulakarmelMinamina08sugar01Ramspassionsrethkumarbutterfly_20HemaSuryacuppycake11CrazyArshiFanbetelgeuseMONAKARANmalar35ea03091aridjathirumaBella023arshi28Arshinmearhi_love_boni123priyadanisharamasawmmoncheritinad3loverVin1805Rosh123sarahsaphirexyzw231gudiya74sarah_zaishatellycrazystar303bhavs_gid03rakhee12cutie13Fantasy-Kmhrsingh0103princesssarahcraziefansmittaptruptscoolfan09MSgayatrimelovemayurssidrasumalichandana123day_lilyArchu61Armelaos112801simraaanrandom94samspriyanka09GunMsagmrusweTulips123arshi10arshitracy1191saradaganduzarie_emanLIONHEARTveggieshr1234sahadarabid52kiran94tokyokamtokdinGogoismitasakthi25eroniSexlover_arshijeetegaVarshaPrettyarshifan91glitter5RainyDaysArilipshafqee80RITIKA..aneraAmiarismeBARUNODAYADilLoveRomanceKrishika209DanieshArnavsruthiifReader_HobbyBubbles76FeistyDewdropAneesahJabeenkhusichhorizon123angleroopschemistry9akankhaifsaal044dima_aLadyRcrazyaddictioncutepuppylovespellrvastanu3579Arathy-V-Siaa-annabABCDesiGirl93-Keerthi-arniepervaizShweta1691Asmara.babydevilm-g19jeya0301tvmaniasaarah96meera06sugarbirdmeem17MsFuzzybear69mon4uSarunArshiIpkctnabilahsrmirjifrnd.of.frndzmischiefsagarpatadiasabz105sweet_5kptlmaria_awanlakshyaNktkaulpriyanka29priyaakshiankitaSwati_-Anu13-aycma98alicepuppyriyarAparameghaOlive_Rosevandana73henamanimoomin4455TheSmurfsroshaanAshakalyanibeenish248lin2002vaishuukushiarnav1PhoenixTearsTeriKhamoshiyanSnoowfallIronButterflyyeshyeshna...Tripti...tashi26..Adeeba..pran28671doll.12A_BAvarsha2KDHumayrajisaaaytvibhutilmusicfan5daisydee425sspoorthykooltoadB.S.I_Love_YouHot.Pink.Heelsfarheen75dennisdmenacecasker--Siva--roops82dhanyacsadufashred12sman.Jiya.PSharada-afsha-HansaNXSilentPrayersX-Cheeni-Nidsubh007FAYKHAN29silvia1999laksh65sarunsashasinghLyssaPieangeldream14-Roshini-yoga123_sree_1chillyfelicitysmoak.princessunara

silvia1999 IF-Sizzlerz
silvia1999
silvia1999

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
wat happen to khushi Shocked
she didnt forgave him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nihitavaishuu

LadyR Goldie
LadyR
LadyR

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Khushi is hurt no denying that she feels betrayed but to accuse Arnav of rape is hurtful to him too. No one can change their past, as much as Arnav I am sure he would love to. By constantly thinking 'what if' , one never moves forward... He left her as a wounded soul.. but giving her time to reflect so that they can move forward in their marriage...surely she must now realize she did not mean to say those things to him..up until now she never questioned their lovemaking but after meeting Jess her emotions have got the better of her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nihitavaishuu

khusich Goldie
khusich
khusich

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Nice...

nihita

A_BA IF-Rockerz
A_BA
A_BA

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
It's good that Arnav realized what the problem was...but Khushi needs to acknowledge it herself before lashing out on him for other things. I understand that she is hurt about what she has found out, but she needs to be mature about it.

Hopefully both can calm down and talk about their misunderstanding instead of letting it go on, which will make them drift apart.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nihitavaishuuNidsubh007

srmirji Goldie
srmirji
srmirji

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
this is one meaningful update...I think any woman won't forgive her spouse/lover if he/she is with another person...it takes a lot to forgive and not allow it to eat us from within. You have written very well...simple but still conveyed the message.

trust is a fragile thing...once lost is hard to gain...it may never be perfect ever again.

I loved arnav at the end his words went straight to the heart...I don't blame khushi...if she has to stay with him she will come around soon ...

thx

sri.

nihita

Go to top