Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF- His Innocent Wife's Moment(Pt11 pg83) *Now Up! (Page 68)

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
khushi is so innocent here ...u make her so pure and innocent what else arnav tolerate her childish behavior and love her alot

but wait arnav hurt her by his lie...
waiting for next update 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nihita

Humayra IF-Rockerz
Humayra
Humayra

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Hey, just found your ff and read all 8 parts in a go.. Really loved all the parts to the core.. Would love to read more..
Please add me in your pm list and pm me when you update next :)

nihita

horizon123 Goldie
horizon123
horizon123

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Amazing, very interestingSmile

nihita

nihita Goldie
nihita
nihita

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Sorry if it isn't upto your standard wrote it in a hurry!

For you Imran!

Chapter- 9

"Love is never love if it hasn't been tested or weakened ever."

-Khushi

Khushi walked alongside the pool lost in her thoughts, she passed people who smiled as well as people who snarled at her, without noticing them. Why did he lie? Did he lie about anything else? Does it make a difference? Yes, an inner voice told her. Yes it did! It made a difference that someone else had been where she had been with him. Did they also see stars like she did when she lay with him? Did he mutter those sweet nothings afterwards and brush their sweaty lock off their forehead with a tenderness that always manages to swell her heart? Did he ever tell them how precious they were or did he ever look into their eyes and saw his future?

She almost fell down when a lady went past her in a hurry when a pair of hands held her shoulder to save her from falling. She stood straight and with a smile turned around to thank. Her smile wavered when she saw him'.was he following him? Since when? He would hurt her and be protective saving her from getting hurt. When will she ever understand him?

He cupped her cheeks, "Lagi?"

She shook her head and looked at something beyond his shoulder avoiding meeting his eyes.  He slowly turned her face towards him, "Mere saath aao!"

She didn't question him and let him take her hand. She passed people drinking champagne, then people sunbathing on loungers, they then crossed a patio, a series of trees on either side of the pathway and then he stopped. Khushi looked at the sight before her. It was all green with trees and bushes over with just a bench in the centre. Arnav sat down on the bench and Khushi after a moment's hesitation followed his suit.

Arnav looked at the trees without looking at her, "Maine dil dukhaya na?"

Khushi nodded also looking at the trees. Arnav didn't see her but knew her answer.

"Aapne jhooth kyu kaha?" she whispered.

"Sach bolta toh uss raat choone deti?" he replied.

She whipped her head towards him with sheen of tears, "You lied because you wanted to sleep with me?"

"No."

"Then why?" she asked as a tear rolled down her cheeks.

He then turned towards her and cupping her cheeks wiped her cheeks with his trembling hands. She looked deep into his eyes and was shocked to see her hurt mirroring his. She was more shocked to see his bright eyes as if he was holding his tears in check.

"Because I loved you, love you" He answered simply and left her cheeks.

When she gave me a quizzical stare he continued, "I love you so much that sometimes I think that even you have no idea how much. I wanted to sleep with you? Hell yes! Khushi look at yourself, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on inside and out, which hot-blooded man wouldn't want to sleep with you? But I have loved you for years by just being beside you, holding your hands'..did you ever wonder how hard it was for me to keep my hands off you even after knowing you were all mine and believe me Khushi men like me won't ever do that. They take even when it's not theirs to take. I gave you four years to get comfortable with me because I loved, cared too much.  You know I can't keep my hands off you so just stop for a moment and think why is it? I have had your body so many times, no matter how much I love your body it doesn't bind me with you. I am not a man of words and so I use my body to express. Are you going to condemn me for it?"

Khushi shook her head and whispered, "Aapko laga nahi ki hume sach bata dena chahiye?"

He laughed cynically, "And take away my chance at being happy? Do you really think Khushi after finally binding you legally and socially to me, I would risk anything. Ask yourself Khushi would it not have turned the equation if I had told you the truth? Don't judge me because of my past Khushi''I have only loved you since I have known love. I won't be able to bear it. I can see anything but you being hurt and believe me when I say that I don't feel like a best person at the minute knowing you are hurt because of me."

"You still did not tell me why you had to lie?" she asked searching answers in his eyes.

He sighed harshly, "I was afraid."

"Afraid?" she got more confused.

Arnav stood up and walked ahead grabbing his hair roughly in frustration, "Yes! Afraid! Afraid of losing you" he looked back at her and the vulnerability in his eyes broke her heart, "have you not seen yourself Khushi? You are the most pure and untainted human I know and look at me," he waved a hand at himself, "I am all about darkness, evil'.I carry scars on my heart, my past is dark and you are my angel who is all pure and untouched from the harshness of this world. Do you think I would ever risk losing you?"

He again turned his back on her while Khushi cried as he continued, "You are the only light in my life, all my life I was asked to be responsible to support my family but you are the only one who holds my hand, stands beside me not behind me. You make me want to live Khushi! I wasn't even breathing before I met you. Yes! There were girls, many girls and if I told you what we did together you'd probably hate me and never want to be with me again so you know what if I had to lie again I would still lie because nothing matters to me than having you love me. I just wanted to protect you from that side of my world''for a man who shares intimacy with his woman, it is very easy to share even the most ugly details of his life because most of the times with intimacy comes trust and vulnerability but I couldn't subject you to that knowledge."

Khushi got up and walked towards him. She turned him towards her and it cost her almost everything not to comfort him, "Did you love them?"

"Love? I didn't even know what it meant before you'..yes they pleasured me and I pleasured them and I know it sounds mechanical and gross to you but that's the truth. There's also another truth that even if I didn't love them, I respected them for what they were as an individual. I could never think of themselves as a mere body to take pleasure from and doesn't the fact that I married you speaks for itself''men like me don't even believe in its institution, all they want to do is scratch a temporary itch but I was desperate to marry you and no one else." he took a deep breath.

"It wasn't your decision to make if I should be kept in dark or not." she told him fisting his collar in her hands, crying.

He held her hands over his collar, "I know."

"But what would you do if I did something same and hid from you." She asked angrily.

He turned his face away but not before Khushi saw his frustration and anger at that question. He then again turned towards her smiling sardonically, "We both know better than that Khushi now don't we? God knows why but you have only loved me and I know you wouldn't even think of doing what I did with someone if you didn't love them. You love everyone, care for them, cry when they are sad, laugh the loudest when they are happy''you love everyone Khushi. You are not me, you can never be me."

"Arnav is there anything else that I should know about?" Khushi asked looking Arnav pointedly in the eyes.

He gulped and as his adam's apple bobbled up and down she knew there was something else as well.

Dreading the answer she asked, "What is it?"

Arnav took a step closer so that their breath mingled; chest touched and cupped her cheeks, "Jaan promise you won't be angry, please?" He pleaded.

Khushi narrowed her eyes, "Well doesn't that depends on what you are going to tell me?"

"Emm'remember how Jess said she thought we were in a relationship for three years?" He asked hesitantly.

"Yeah."

Arnav touched his forehead with her and circled her waist, "Well it wasn't a mistake jaan''during our first year of relationship no one knew I was with someone. I never told anyone. I swear I didn't cheat on you or even thought about it. Jess once cornered me and well let's just say she was coming onto me too strongly that I had to tell her I was already with someone."

"That you had to tell her? She touched you when we were together?" Khushi shrieked and pushed at his chest but he didn't budge. She started punching him on his chest.

"I am going to rip her apart'leave me! Leave me! How dare she and how dare you!" she replied fighting with him but he didn't allow her to move away from him.

"You evil, evil man! How can you not tell anyone that you are in a relationship and for women to be pawing over at you?" she closed her eyes and turned her forehead to the left so that his forehead settled over her right eye.

He quickly engulfed her in a bear hug so that her face touched his chest and held her tight.

"Jaan, I work in fashion industry'..I can't avoid women even if I want to. And as far as hiding my relationship status is concerned then you know I have always been more private about matters related to you''I don't like flaunting you to the world."

She struggled in his grip to move away but he didn't let her, angrily she told, " You can't avoid women because you work in a fashion industry? That's so rich coming from you! You were so paranoid about me being in college knowing I had boys in my college. You made me tell everyone I was in a serious relationship so that I become off-limits to guys in my college. Don't think I didn't know why you use to pick me up and drop me off to college to let everyone know I was yours. If I wanted to play around even after being in the relationship with you, I would have. I had the opportunity but if anyone approached me with any intention like that I always set him right about how I was not interested because I already had a man in my life and you couldn't do that?"

"Sorry baby'.so so sorry, fight with me'get angry but don't hurt yourself over me. I am not worth it." He replied kissing her forehead.

She sighed and put her hands on his back hugging him, "I swear if you pull a stunt like this again then I'll never speak to you again."

They both knew she didn't mean that. He sighed in relief, "I'll never hide anything from you'..got my lesson. I just don't want to lose you. Never leave me!"

"Leave you and make it easy for you? Never." She joked to make him feel better and realised how weak love made her. Even if he did something grave her heart would never be able to part herself with him.

If anyone is interested here's my blog link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3489257

Edited by nihita - 20 March 2013 at 6:43pm

The following 178 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonlipi13harini19parimaladanaviabhisalinsweetytanishasingh3Rain_dropPoorvaArorarithuparnaLoveArhiForeverkk10pretty37MugilCoolio56thepelicanabcdzmaryam0993r4h1m4princessep13priyankasan02aisha13DChardonnayd51285shilpa1234sheenakieGargi.G19890904rethkumarbutterfly_20HemaSuryacuppycake11kirangupta2708jazzy308aridj5ea03091MONAKARANmalar3123priyaArshinmeswetaucrazygurlsundumrignxyzw231manissarah_zaishabhavs_gid03rakhee12TinkJiassidrasumalichandana123MSgayatrianamika00nanz_2211princesssarahtruptscoolMsFuzzybear69random94os112801day_lilyArchu61Armelasamspriyanka09GunMtracy1191tobleronesaral786zarie_emanSunandhaGogoismitaeronishr1234Siya6490rabid52tokyoveggieSexlover_arshiarshifan91jeetegaRainyDaysdair10arshicorieshafqee80AmiarismeaneraFeistyDewdropsugarhugssruthiifReader_Hobbykhusichhorizon123chemistry9RandomGirlLadyRNimie207bluetajarnavbarunarniepervaiztanu3579meem17sugarbirdm-g19meera06babydevilsrmirjiSarunArshiIpksabz105bismazaman2000mischieffrnd.of.frndzmaria_awanSwati_-Anu13-march201129priyaakshiankitadva2vraAparameghariyardevsumaycma98Rishita.SIholic__blossom__TheSmurfsmehak06vaishuuIronButterflyyeshyeshnatashi26CheshireBilliTeriKhamoshiyanSnoowfallSirenMitrabellarosadoll.12A_BAaaytmissmkvarsha2KDHumayrasspoorthydaisydee425.crazzy4arshi.kooltoadB.S.I_Love_Youdennisdmenacefarheen75Hot.Pink.Heelsdhanyacroops82pixi_nightingalSanzBarbie--Siva--manikkasadufrechupashred12-Cheeni--afsha-.Jiya.HansaNFAYKHAN29Nidsubh007LyssaPieangeldream14laksh65silvia1999sarunsashasinghopsyellowDee_Jranogillyoga1231chilly_sree_princessunaraDownhill

silvia1999 IF-Sizzlerz
silvia1999
silvia1999

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
arnav was wit another woman when he was wit khushi Shocked
nice update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nihitavaishuu

InkyCupid Goldie
InkyCupid
InkyCupid

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
awesome update, liked their heart to heart where he comes clean about everything... his explanation was done extremely well, it went with his general character too, kinda soothes the hurt Khushi felt when she found out he lied...I love your fanfic,though one thing I don't get...why does Arnav hide her from the world?

Edited by aaaziiz - 20 March 2013 at 12:26pm

nihitavaishuu

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
so he did buttered her up...Smile

nihitavaishuu

toblerone Senior Member
toblerone
toblerone

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

i'm glad they sorted that out..i hope arnav really has no more secrets hidden from her..!! otherwise i'm not so sure, if khushi will forgive him so easily..

very nice update Smile

nihita

Go to top