Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF- His Innocent Wife's Moment(Pt11 pg83) *Now Up! (Page 60)

InkyCupid Goldie
InkyCupid
InkyCupid

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Awesome... update.. it's now ALL cleared up as to why Arnav did not want to bring her to the party.He always thinks about her doesn't he? Though.. I don't like the fact that he lied, I am glad the truth came out.. way better than her finding out much later on..Glad that Khushi figured it out, feel sorry for her. Hope Arnav makes it up for her... CONTINUE SOON. GREAT UPDATE:)

Edited by aaaziiz - 12 March 2013 at 6:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105nihitavaishuu

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Uh oh.I knew that lie was going to come back to bite Arnav in the ass and it comes back in the form of a sexy ex in a party Khushi is attending to rid herself of insecurities! Sigh.

And the whole confusion of 3 years-4 years doesnt sit right with me...or am I reading too much into it?

Anyway, good chapter. Continue soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105nihita

nihita Goldie
nihita
nihita

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Okies this is the biggest comment anyone has ever left me...thankyouuu so much, it made me feel so special that you have no idea! I love the way you have narrated and summarized all m y chapters with a tint of humor and your take...it's always so lovely to listen from readers and everyone's comment is special and appreciated but when people take out time to leave comments like this, you feel overwhelmed and that is what I am feeling right now! Thankyou so much! xxx
Originally posted by ASRandKKGSRFan

Hey!

Part 1
Well-written. Arnav is amusing. LOL Bless Khushi. I can understand why Khushi is feeling a little emotional ... Cry Its natural to feel the way she is doing. Happy at being married after the hurdles they both overcame, but feeling sad that she won't be seeing her parents as often ... Pretty young ... 17 ... confessing to love someone ... but if you are sure, then what else can be said ... for some people they mature and are certain of their feelings, Khushi seems to be one of those kind of people. No harm in it whatsoever. Bless Arnav ... he's waited for Khushi for a good few years, been celibate for four and now she wants to talk ... that too on their wedding night ... Uh-oh! Shocked Older folk like Bua shouldn't scare Khushi about her first night with her husband ... come on Bua! Its not like that at all!

Part 2
A very passionate Arnav we have here. Hot! Sexy! A huge turn on! Khushi is sooo innocent ... bless her Embarrassed Had he known this, I'm sure he wouldn't gently eased her into a certain comfort level with him ... intimately that is. It was hard for Khushi to go through this, but every woman more or less goes through the first time and experiences pain ... after that it should get better.

Part 3
Arnav should go slow with Khushi. Yes he wants her, but she new to all this ... slow and steady!!! AngryOuch He cares sooo much for her, I understand that. He loves her and wants to protect her. Khushi should've worse clothes that she was comfortable in and ones that she was able to walk in.

Part 4
Khushi is a unique character! LOL Hilarious! Really has a loving and fun personality! I don't blame Arnav for keeping a mask as such on his face when faced with the family. Khushi is his weakness and God forbid, but no on should know ... because they may use that against him and her, thus endangering them both.

Part 5
Trust Sexy Raizada to take the place on the bed where he's get the ... hmmm ... best view and the right amount of access to his loving, caring and adorable wife. A new position to have sex is always good ... keeps things fresh, exciting! WinkWinkWink Khushi is feeling ... different, embarrassed ... again this is new to her and I calm blame the woman! I'm glad that Arnav put her at ease and explained things to her the way she'd understand rather than being coy about it.

Part 6
I'm very glad that Khushi is able to share pretty much anything with Anjali. Just like friends. Adorable. I understand that these two, meaning Arnav and Khushi should sort out theie issues themselves ... but sometimes it doesn't hurt to ask someone their advice, or have them stand up for you ... with you.

Part 7
Beauty and brains both Anjali and Khushi are Wink Ofcourse he wouldn't want other men oggling at Khushi, but she is his and he is hers. So he should just relax. He's going to be with isn't he ... isn't that enough?!!! Finally, they're off to this event ... at the beach ... looking forward to it!!! Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti25sabz105vaishuubeenish248manikka

Nidsubh007 IF-Sizzlerz
Nidsubh007
Nidsubh007

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Wow! Fantastic update. Poor Khushi! She is so hurt. He should have told her the truth from day 1.

sabz105nihitavaishuu

shafqee80 Goldie
shafqee80
shafqee80

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Aww ...heart breaking ...

sabz105nihitavaishuu

.crazzy4arshi. IF-Rockerz
.crazzy4arshi.
.crazzy4arshi.

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
res
--edited--
amazing as all ways!!! and my god!!! your update was really quick and i like itWink
i hope everything becomes right no more fights i hope!!!
and i really love her way of addressing arnav as baccha... it is so adorableEmbarrassed
sorry for not mentioning before but when she says so i am like awwie...Embarrassed
loved it
continue soon!!!
waiting...Big smile

Edited by .crazzy4arshi. - 12 March 2013 at 6:48am

sabz105nihitavaishuu

nihita Goldie
nihita
nihita

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aycma98

Oh god, now isn't so Kumari anymore, is she??? Not with Arnav around her!

I loved Anjali and Khushi's relationship! They are like teenage best friends, they're so close to each other, what with gossips and all. 

The scene where Anjali pushed Khushi into her bedroom and ran away, was something we see with teenagers! Like running away from their father when they did something wrong! It brings out flirty and light hearted this story is!

And Arnav's possessive nature?? Haye... I am definitely not marrying a guy who is not possessive. Well thank you Arnav, need to cross out some men from the 'future husband' list. ;)

Only Khushi can get away from murder, and trust me, Arnav would be right there pushing her to escape! Their love for each other makes me want to kidnap Arnav and keep him for myself. Don't be surprised if one day you wake up and Arnav is missing! :P

Oh no pms? Just stalking? Bring it on! Wink
Hahaha she hasn't been kumari since her marraige Wink I know that what most teenage girls do!! Khushi brings out father in Arnav somehow, this was not intentional! Sigh!

Hahaha I love men who are possessive as well, makes me feel warm and wanted!Embarrassed

Nooo don't take this Arnav, Khushi will be so sadCry...I'll give you another one!Tongue

take care babes!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105vaishuu

abraxos Goldie
abraxos
abraxos

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
someone is in a great troubleLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nihita

Go to top