Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF- His Innocent Wife's Moment(Pt11 pg83) *Now Up! (Page 28)

princessnida Senior Member
princessnida
princessnida

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
I LOVEEE this FF!!!! Are you planning on continuing?! You really should!!! Please do add me to your PM list if you have one!!! =D

I absolutely adore the Arnav and Khushi of this FF!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nihita

nihita Goldie
nihita
nihita

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
A huge sorry to everyone first of all...I have come to India for my summer break to my family. I just got net connection two days back...sorry for not posting anything for so long. I might just update regularly since I am at present in Lucknow but will be going to Mumbai in two weeks. Hopefully I shall be able to update frequently if the time permits. Strictly mature and sorry for no pm's for this part.

For you Imran!

Chapter-5 

Arnav groaned that now he was supposed to watch one of her shows and knowing her, he knew it would be nothing if not typical.  To buy some more time he went towards the fallen suitcase and started re-arranging his wife's things back in the closet, a task otherwise he would never do. Khushi punched the pillows to puff them and then turned towards her right to watch her show. She made a mental note to tell Arnav that their television set should be in front of the bed not sideways. From the corner of her eyes she watched him taking more time than necessary to keep her clothes back. Supressing a grin she laid her head on headrest in a half-sitting and half-lying position and pressed the power button on the remote.

"Arnav, stop wasting time unnecessarily'..come back to bed!" Khushi told him without taking her eyes off the screen.

Arnav sighed how he wished she would utter those sweet words "Come back to bed", only in a different context. He looked at her so engrossed in her show and got more pissed. He had no idea why did he feel the need to have her attention all the time but somehow he did''he craved it so bad!

Looking at her he realised he had two options to sit, one to sit behind her and snake his arms on her waist'..a position he personally loved because it provided the intimacy between her derriere and his groin and second, he could be in front of her, watch her stupid show and when she is too engrossed he can always turn back and have his favourite fruit'..something he had started loving obsessively after their wedding night. Oh how tempting she looked half-lying on the bed he mused drugged with passion. Her posture gave her top a tug revealing a handful of her cleavage and that decided for him where to sit.

Arnav came to lie in front of her. Khushi threw a smile at him for a nano second and wrapped her arms over his neck and shoulder while he cushioned his head on her softness. He smiled looking at the screen; he can endure this torture if this means being this close to her.

He retracted this almost 10 minutes later. He was so clueless that why the heck this main lead was being such an arrogant jerk? Obviously he loved this female lead then why was he hell bent on making their lives miserable? The male actor's character reminded him a little of himself and he wondered if his wife unconsciously was relating that male lead with him. He rolled his eyes as he saw the female lead smiling trying to cover up her pain and at that point Arnav swore that it was their love story on screen. Wasn't she the one to bear all his burnt with a smile and he, the arrogant jerk in their relationship? Was this the reason she was so hooked to this show? He shook his head''his Khushi's mind wouldn't go that far.

Bored with the crappy emotional stuff going on screen , Arnav titled his head slightly to look at his wife and found her mouth open in a perfect 'O' and her button like eyes stretched. This was his patience limit, he realised. He turned around and Khushi without taking her eyes off screen removed her arms from his shoulder.

Arnav stretched out now facing her and looked up at his wife still in her half-lying position not bothering with anything else except her show. He looked straight and found himself just a breath away from her bosom.

He nuzzled his lips over her cloth covered bosom and muttered, "Kholo isse!"

She almost shrieked at his command and went back a little. He held her arms in his grip and again brought her close to him.

"Jaan, you want to watch that show? then watch, I won't stop you but let me take you in my mouth." Arnav bit her areola over her top.

Khushi hissed as the pain seeped inside her body and muttered, "bachcha nahi'..abhi  nahi. Please let me watch it."

"I am not stopping you, I'll just suck you a little and nothing else." He said with his insisting lips tugging harshly over her sensitive areola.

Knowing her husband wouldn't let her stay in peace, Khushi lifted her top to her neck revealing her green brassiere. Biting her lips with her teeth she unhooked her brassiere from back and at once Arnav tugged it down so that it was hanging on her arms but revealed her bare mounts.

His rough and dark hands squeezed her right bosom tightly while his lips provided the attention to her left. Khushi gasped and snaked her hands through his hair.

He bit her and then lapped it with his tongue, the sensation sending white pleasure down her body.

"Ar-arnav''.bachcha aur nahi'..din'.ghar mein'" her incoherent thoughts did not register in his mind and at that moment they both forgot they were supposed to be watching her favourite show.

With his mouth full of her softness, he looked up only to find her biting her lips and moaning softly. It was such a turn on for him. Knowing he needed to be inside her or else he would embarrass himself, he quickly turned her on her fours.

Surprised Khushi was about to turn when he pressed a hand on her spine and muttered, "I'll take you like this. I want to mount you from behind."

She gulped, this was so new and a moment later her bottom met with air when he tugged her harem and panty down till her knees in a go. She heard the rustling behind her and realised he was undressing. She yelped in surprise as he spanked her bottom and then rubbed his hand over to sooth it.

Arnav looked at the sight before. His wonderful and innocent wife was on her fours and it gave him a power over her. He was all for women's sexual freedom and in his time he has enjoyed being dominated as well but he realised this was his favourite.

He rubbed her bottom and suddenly his member went inside her.

Khushi's eyes widened in surprise and she hissed muttering, "Ooo maa!". In this position he seemed bigger than before. She went forward to escape the intrusion but he held her tiny waist and moaned, "Jaan abhi acha lagega, accept my body."

Khushi threw her head back and as the pace started; her body started humming with pleasure. How can pleasure like this exist? She felt her breath becoming shorter with every stroke of his and she almost felt she was going to die soon with this pleasure. They both attained climax at the same time and he emptied his seed inside her.

In the aftermath, still in the same position they both shivered. Khushi dropped down on the bed as soon as Arnav's now limp member oozing with his seeds left her warm core glistening with the white fluids their pleasure has created.

Khushi grabbed a pillow and hid her face. Almost ashamed now with the way they have made love, she wept silently. Her shaking body was the alarm for Arnav. He couldn't understand what was happening, one minute they were reaching the pinnacle and other minute she lied down on bed completely hiding her face'. clutching a pillow and if her shaking body was any indication then she was crying.

Almost scared that he might have hurt his porcelain doll, his heart stopped beating looking at her naked back. She had his fingerprints all over her waist and bottom. Seeing them his suspicion that she was hurt got more solid.

Ashamed at himself for hurting her even after the way he loved her, he felt disgusted. How could he hurt her like this and then profess to love her more than anything in the world. To be with her he had fought with the world and this is how he was rejoicing their togetherness, by hurting her.

He lied down beside her and keeping a hand on her hair whispered, "Jaan'jaan, am sorry'.am so sorry baby. Main bhool hi gaya ki tumhe dard bhi ho sakta hai. I didn't realise I was hurting you, I 'I can't believe I have hurt you! I swear I-"

He was immediately cut off when he heard her muffled voice, "Not'.not hurt."

Concerned now more than before that if she wasn't hurt then why was she weeping, he asked softly, "then?"

Khushi shook her head in negative. Arnav pushed her shoulder to one side so that she could face him, her tear-streaked cheeks broke his heart. Still crying she went into his arms and muttered, "Arnav'ar- arnav humne aaj-"

Arnav realising all of sudden her cause of distress without her completely voicing it, cupped her cheeks and forced her to look into his eyes, "Khushi hum kuch bhi karein, jaise bhi karein''sab jaiz hai agar hum ek dusre ko takleef aur dard na pahuchaye. Kabhi ' kabhi partners dard dete hai kyunki usse unhe pleasure milta hai, magar aisa nahi hota hai tab galat hai'..warna kuch bhi galat nahi hai. Agar ek insaan apne partner ke pleasure ko bhool kar sirf khud ke baarein mein soch raha hai tab galat hai warna kuch bhi nahi. Maine aaj jo kiya kya tumhe usse dard hua?"

Her tear laden eye-lids were blinking as if in comprehending what was he asking and as soon as it registered she blushed and immediately whispered, "Nahi'..bas shuruaat'..shuruaat mein alag tha."

Arnav kissed her forehead and whispered, "I know you are very innocent Khushi but there is nothing in this whole world we do that can be called 'wrong' if we are with each other throughout."

Edited by nihita - 04 June 2012 at 11:47am

The following 221 member(s) liked the above post:

kichussonalusa007sini#81harini19parimaladlaila889salinsweetyLoveArhiForevershubhadaranePoorvaArorakk10anitachandavar1sonalashishabcdzcappacuinohopalongvanitharajvkiranmayi15r4h1m4mansi022princessep13rethkumarbutterfly_20HemaSuryacuppycake11shweta.5216MONAKARANmalar3flash90ArshinmeGr8tymsnicelysmilecrazygurldanisharamasawmVin1805sarahsaphirexyzw231kriti25rtarsarah_zaishafanfollowerApsara1Maan2GeetsydyMahika24tellycrazybhavs_gid03MizhiTinkJialali_lalicutie13MSgayatriChocoDamonfan09surbhijn106diyachillMsFuzzybear69sumalichandana123mankhushtruptscool..Zahra..Devilwayscraziefanrandom94arnavsgirlprincesssarahnehaagarwalvArchu61nadianataliesamspriyanka09AishaYnia252luv_barunLIONHEARTzarie_emanurvashi_93appy111GunMarshi10arshiAnuLovesBaruntmowlatobleroneAyaat1216MidnightReadereronishr1234kiran94tokyokamtokdinjeetegasilent_whisperseversweetdreamsarshifan91VarshaPrettycorienitrit95niya55Krishika209BARUNODAYAtanvi_arshiifsaal044Bubbles76FeistyDewdropReader_HobbycutepuppyCrazy_1001chemistry9Shweta1691rockinggirl5saiqa4evalovespell-Siaa-tachyonabraxosannabGlimmermeem17Arathy-Vblah_blah3seven_starsmeera06Wah_tajyusamrashgirl000Apples94SarunArshiIpktrouble_006malosesrmirjivikadesigirlHeAvEnSmj_appleheadmischiefbismazaman2000sweet_5sabz105kptljohnangadlovearshi01ParneetSakshiankitaAnamika100Swati_-Anu13-Cutie_Priarhi101Alpenliebearhilover55devsumAparameghaluvakankshaKareena1994riyarmistyrainsalicepuppyaycma98sun_shine_girlvandana73__blossom__ekiholofarha5556Rishita.SIholicachu_arshijessjazzvaishuushagun05lin2002IronButterflyTeriKhamoshiyan..Adeeba....Neha.pran28671A_BAaaytmissmkHumayraGAURI29jisadaisydee425deepika45harman12trina2010meenalumaHot.Pink.HeelstintinuAkanksha-sadufBlack_Paradizeroops82caskersam88-Nina-ashred12OmNaMaSteOmAngelTeenladdoo598Ethereal-Path-afsha---Nargis--drunkiiebabeThanuAdityaFAYKHAN29SamiyaIPKKNDLyssaPieangeldream14laksh65incandescentArjuhisis-MKB-silvia1999sarunsashasingh...shruti...yoga123ranogill1chilly_sree_sarunlicious..felicitysmoak.dumasDownhill

Arathy-V Goldie
Arathy-V
Arathy-V

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Res

Edit:
I luv ur works..though i hav read just 2 of them..do u hav an index?? luvd it as usual..ne prizes 4 guessing wich show they wer watchin?? :P

Edited by arathyvr - 04 June 2012 at 12:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_barun-Siaa-nihitadevsumsam88

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Khushi Is SO Innocent Man Embarrassed

nihita

smittap Senior Member
smittap
smittap

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
and its HOTTTEmbarrassed

nihita

--Siva-- IF-Rockerz
--Siva--
--Siva--

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Such an Awww moment. nice work! i like his explanation. beautiful!

nihita

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Edited by LoLo - 14 January 2013 at 5:42pm
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Awesome update