Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I really need to start stalking this thread! I apologize for missing out those updates...

Whoa.. whoa... whoa... the story completely changed, didn't it??? I was not expecting that! 

They had such a healthy relationship, and such a loving intimacy... whatever happened to that?

Oh gosh, she found out. I can't blame her for betrayed by Arnav, but I wish she took this information maturely. She lashed out on Arnav, claiming 'rape' and tried to hurt him back. She could have easily talked about this, and told him what she felt. 

And I can't let go of Arnav that easily either. Yes, he wanted to get intimate with his wife on their wedding night, but he could have told her the truth. That's a big lie, is you ask me. And yet, in his defense, he says that he wanted to feel her and love her, and he was willing to lie to get there. And that guys him, don't wait for woman's approval. That's a selfish answer, and a poor excuse.
Edited by aycma98 - 11 years ago
tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
pls update soon... eagerly waiting to see wht khushi wud do nw to ensure tht arnav doesnt shut her out...
U have to update its been too long..
BARUNODAYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nihithaaa..pls come its high time.. 😭
nihita thumbnail
This chapter was written in a hurry since I was honestly been crazily busy and even will be in the coming week so please excuse any mistakes, typos and I am sorry if it doesn't meet the expectations. Sorry guys I have stopped pm everyone ages back so you might have to stalk this ff!

For you Imran!

Chapter-11

It was six in the morning and there was no trace of Arnav. Khushi had tried reaching him on his cell phone but it was switched off. Worried and feeling suffocated in the premises of their room, Khushi quickly put on a black tee-top and a harem to get out of the room and get some fresh air. But instead of going out on the poolside, her heart and feet as if with an intuitive instinct took her to the main entrance. She opened the door and her heart first thudded loudly and then stopped altogether to see her husband sitting with his head held in his hands on the steps of their house. She immediately knew looking at his vulnerable position that he had been sitting on the steps all night and her heart swelled with love knowing in his way he still didn't leave her alone.

Silently walking up to him she sat beside him and asked looking at him carefully, "I thought you weren't in the house?"

Startled at her voice, he jerked his head instantly towards her. His eyes were red, hair messy as if he had been torturing them all night. He joined his hands and started looking intently at them, "I couldn't leave you knowing I hurt you equally."

"Then why didn't you come inside to be with me?" She asked keeping her left hand on his joined ones.

"That was for me. I couldn't be in the same room as you because I was hurt." Arnav noticed their engagement and wedding band on her hand.

Khushi had to swallow back a sob at his admission. She detangled his joined hands and turning his right hand she interlocked her fingers with his. She pressed onto their hands in a hope that he will look her way but he didn't.

"I didn't mean what I said." She said in a soft whisper.

"I know." Came his reply as soft as hers.

Shifting closer to him, she put her head on his shoulder and asked, "I don't like when you shut me out. I feel like we are going to that time when you wouldn't accept your feelings for me and it hurts so bad." She said fisting her right hand over her heart.

"I would never hurt you intentionally." He said in a hoarse voice.

She sandwiched his right hand in between hers, "What is happening to us? We were not together but still very happy with each other before our marriage and now when we are together, we are not happy."

"You always make me happy Khushi. With or without fights, touches or no touches you always make me happy. And if I ever had to choose a bumpy road with you or a peaceful live with another woman I would always choose you. This would never change."

How can a woman's heart not break hearing this love filled admission from her man? His words broke Khushi knowing he loved her beyond her comprehension and for a moment she couldn't breathe. Was loving someone like that even possible? His words filled her chest and lungs with something so warm that immediately her eyes watered. Oh! Who wouldn't love this wonderful piece of imperfection?

"But I have failed in making you happy." He continued in his hoarse voice and Khushi heart broke again but this time for different reasons.

Gasping and before they could do any more damage to each other, she left his hand and cupping his face turned him towards her. He tried avoiding her eyes but when her eyes pleaded so gently he gave in.

"Bachcha I was hurting because of your lie. Yes you shouldn't have kept such an important knowledge from me and you were wrong in doing that. I know you want security for both of us but hiding things from each other is just going to do more damage than good. We are partners in this relationship and we have to be transparent with our feelings, at least to each other whether it is positive or negative. And because I was hurting I wanted to hurt you. I am ashamed of what I said to you and you have no idea how much. You know you can have me with just a smile. You had me even when you didn't even notice me when I used to hang around with Akash. I twisted our relationship just to make you feel bad and I don't like it. I am so sorry bachcha, so sorry." She cried harder and bent his forehead to join hers.

Arnav's eyes misted at her confession, he held her hands over his cheeks and whispered, "It's alright, and it's over now. I am still here, we are still together."

Khushi kissed his nose and whispered, "Let's go to the room, I need my husband today."

Arnav hesitantly took off her hands from his face and told, "It has been a long night. I am sure you didn't sleep a wink as well. Let's just sleep for some time before everyone gets up?"

Khushi shook her head, "I know what you are trying to do. I don't need any space from my husband. I told you this is about me at this moment. I need you."

And so Arnav let Khushi take the lead and pull them inside the house.

Edited by nihita - 11 years ago
john-angad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finally some maturity by khushi!
sruthiif thumbnail
Finally they cleared the air...
He hurt her with his lie..she hurt him with her senseless accusations..
Nice update/...
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww...!
that was perfect!
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Its a really nice, warm and heart-filled update!!!!!!

Iam amazed to see such an understanding between a couple!!❤️
good they made up.. and khushi showed some maturity..