Fan Fictions

FF- His Innocent Wife's Moment(Pt11 pg83) *Now Up! - Page 50

horizon123 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wonderful update. Sad that Khushi didnt forgive him, but still it is very difficult to forgive so easily in such matters.๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BARUNODAYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nihitha it cant turn out to be like this..feeling bad for both of them..but i think arnav should try to understand kushi because it is very difficult for her and he is trying too..pls dont make a seperation btwn them..
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hope they sort out their problems soon
nice update
saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi is very naive and Arnav should not have lied to her on the very first night of their wedding because if he had many flings in past then he should clear it with khushi...because any person can accept a bad past of their partner but there is no place of lies in any ones life...specially someone like kushi who is being honest through out and one the other hand Arnav only wants one thing from this relationship and thiscould lead to some serious problems
beautiful update
lin2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow.i loved..it...:)...awsome story...:)
pls..continue...soon...:)
n pls...pm me...4 the nxt one..pls...:)...
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
caught up at last๐Ÿ˜†
Loved the updates.
I don't blame Khushi at all only Arnav as this all started with his one small lie which has proven to be quite damaging. He should have spoken the truth about his colorful past as he had ample time to do so. A matter of 4 years, then it makes me wonder..., if he was so addicted to sex then how did he survive without it when he was dating Khushi all this long time before marriage?

Khushi's words to him were quite damaging as well but I guess she only said what she felt and the fact is she is quite inexperienced in these matters. I really hope they can get past this phase.
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Nihita,

I read all the chapters in one go...wonderful story...I liked khushi-arnav building their relation after marriage...their (mis) understanding, Anjali-khushi friendship, I have sent a buddy request...can you please PM the updates...Thanks
manikka thumbnail
thts lovely one dear...

some times  we accept the truth but can't come in turms with it...it pains to remember those thing and the things which kept remind us those thing become unbearable to us...tht same thing is happening with khushi...

continue soon dear...
RITIKA.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the update..
continue soon..
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 9: 

that's so lovely update
his innocent wife arnav afraid to lossing her but lie is lie. whenarnav said 
"I love you so much that sometimes I think that even you have no idea how much. I wanted to sleep with you? Hell yes! Khushi look at yourself, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on inside and out, which hot-blooded man wouldn't want to sleep with you?"

i was shocked how can arnav singh raizada open up to such extend...but he want to tell his innocent wife a complete truth about her and his feeling toward her
OOps such a man arnav told khushi that she told in her college she is in serious relationship...hud arnav kia kar raha tha :)
and how he take way form college and leave her on college

so arnav singh raizada possessively passionalety love his innocent wife