India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

hurtin me ur hobbie luvin u my habbit PART 2

PrincessLight Newbie
PrincessLight
PrincessLight

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
okk guys first of all i'm very sorry i didn't updated it that soon BUT HERE YOU GO Manveer-ains

-U's POV-
''Dude just call her. You know she wasn't doing anything with that shit head.'' Rey said. I shrugged and crossed my arms over my chest. ''If that's true, she can tell me that herself.'' I said. ''You're f**king hard headed.'' Chetan said. ''You have a good girl man. Don't f**k it up.'' Keshav told me. I shrugged again and stared up at the ceiling. I know they are right. But pride can be a bitch. And a big obstacle. I wouldn't cave. My phone rang and a grin spread across my face. ''You see.'' I said twisting my phone between my finger before I flipped it open. ''Hey.'' I said softly. ''uday?'' manyata's mum exclaimed. I scrunched my eyebrows up in confusion. I know for a fact manyata's mother does not like me. She avoids conversations with me at all costs. Hearing from her now, is more than a little surprising. ''komal aunty?, uhm, how are you?'' I asked nervously.
''uday, manayta...manyata's been-'' She cried. ''aunty komal, I saw manyata an hour ago. She should be home.'' I told her, nervous about how she would react when manyata told her about our fight. That wasn't going to be pretty. ''uday, you need to listen to me very carefully.'' komal aunty said.
I stayed quiet.
Okay.
What the f**k is going on?
''Okay aunty komal, what's going on?'' I asked slowly.
''manyata,   manyata was in an, in an, acc-ci-ci-accident.'' She said. My eyes widened in shock. ''What do you mean she got in an accident. Is she okay?'' I asked frantically.
''She's in really, really bad shape uday beta. I need you to get here as soon as you can.'' She cried.
I couldn't register the words.
The phone dropped out of my hands and I stood up quickly, not registering anything except that manyata needs me.
I jumped in my car, ignoring my friends as they yelled for me. It took me ten minutes to get to the hospital and ran inside, pushing past people that wouldn't get out of my way.
I saw komal aunty and I ran over to her, completely out of breath and my mind going like crazy.
''What-what happened?'' I gasped.
''She, she got into an accident. She ran a red light and was pinned between two cars.'' She cried. I felt my eyes filling with tears.
She's hurt.
My girl is hurt.
MY LOVE
MY LIFE
MY SOUL
MY WOULD BE WIFE IS HURT!!!!

''What is going on? Is she gonna be okay?'' I asked frantically, wanting to shake the information out of her. ''She, she's lost a lot of blood. And a broken rib punctured her lu-lung. Ventilator is helping her breath. It doesn't look good.'' She cried.
''No, no, no, no. No, that's not MANYATA in there. She wasn't in an accident. She's gonna call me at any minute and we're gonna get over this stupid fight and we're gonna be happy again. That's not MANYATA, it can't be her.'' I said over and over again, backing up until my back hit the wall. KOMAL AUNTY came forward and grabbed my shoulders tightly. ''uday, I need you to pull it together. manyata needs you right now.'' She said softly. I looked up at her and nodded. ''Take me to her.'' I whispered, my voice hoarse.

SO HOW WAS IT AND WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL MANYATA BE DEAD WELL THATS GONNA BE A SUSPENCE BUT I WANT YOU TO GUESS Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

simran2608Add123janeniroopaSaHillover101luvzindagiMsLuscious-Niha-adventure_gurl...navina...MysticRiver

Zaynmohin Groupbie
Zaynmohin
Zaynmohin

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
OmG dont kill m pliz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Wow I loved it. 
Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Hope M isn't dead.
Plz PM me when you next update.
wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
please writing and pm me when update next.
love it.
dn't kill manyata please
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
awesome..very nice..Smile
wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
love it ,
update next part soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

PrincessLight Newbie
PrincessLight
PrincessLight

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zaynmohin

OmG dont kill m pliz

well thats a suspence ...
Anjalika13 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalika13
Anjalika13

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
nice update 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index